American plugs are so weak they have to boil water in a pan...

American plugs are so weak they have to boil water in a pan. This is why modern appliances like kettles never took off in the states. Also they lost in Vietnam.

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/TEA-1.-0-LITER-KETTLE-BLACK/28681861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

walmart.com/ip/TEA-1.-0-LITER-KETTLE-BLACK/28681861

We have kettles. We typically do not see the point in plugging in a dedicated appliance for boiling water. This is also why rice cookers are not as popular in the states as elsewhere.

You need 3 prongs to do the work 2 prongs can do.
> Silly Europe

'Flimsy Faggot Niggerplug' is going to be my new username now

3 prongs = 3 electricity
2 prongs = 2 electricity

Do the math arsehole

I actually have a microwavable rice cooker. As for kettles, I like to boil my water with the tea in it, but I know plenty of Americans with kettles and who use them for tea and shit.

As for the plug, I'd rather have the UK shape, but it doesn't look like it would fit as many plugs on a power strip. The shape looks like it'd have a strong hold in the plug and like it wouldn't bend as much. But it looks clunky.

One of those three prongs is a ground dipshit. America has three pronged plugs but they're usually for things that require a ground. Things like power tools, appliances, computers, and whatnot.

get on my level

>solid steel
>clearly copper

I know this is bait, and I know UK plugs are supremely well engineered, but lighten up. The Americans have plenty of things that are cooler than our equivalents.

>it doesn't look like it would fit as many plugs on a power strip
Well yeah it wouldn't, unless you make the strip bigger. We have 4 and 6 ways in a row, 8s are usually two rows of 4, and 10 or above is usually a tower of sockets.

>Silly Europe
Those are specifically UK plugs, not european.
Behold the masterrace scandinavian plug!
(Pic related)

EU MASTER RACE

H I V E M I N D

States lad here, I have three kettles in my home, also your tea is shit

mexican plugs > scandanavian plugs > all other plugs
pic related, my mexican plug

kek

Fun fact:
The small shape of Euro sockets makes it harder to commit suicide from electrical shock. If you were to insert a thin metal rod in a socket it would burn out like a fuse and give you a nasty shock but not kill you

>implying i boil waiter to make tea
>implying i don't boil water for pasta

you're right. kettles are really a great invention. very useful to me.

𝓮𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓬

It has a hole where its dick used to be so definitely Swedish.

what kind of faggot do you have to be to need a solid steel plug. Do you niggers break that shit?

Eurotrash can't even identify their own shit.

>mfw i sit in central europe and watch nukes fly overhead between china and usa in ww3

Whatchu think of this?

>EU MASTER RACE
now in 3 fabulous all new colors!

Swiss power plug

Live

Neutral

Where's your earth pin caveman?

>a tower of sockets.
What does this even look like?

only thing i like about US plugs is theyre not as clunky and take up less room

woops image is shit, my bad. you get the idea though

>you jelly whiteboi

Electrician fag here. The cord and plug is as cheaply(or well made) made as the appliance itself

Yes sir! It's the best and most elegant.

Same shit as except not reversible and it takes up more space.