Have any of you ever fucked members from a band from a show you went to...

Have any of you ever fucked members from a band from a show you went to? I know girls dont have to do much to get backstage but what about the other way around? Is it possible to score with female band members? Any stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3lDeZZPOek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in b4 Lauren Mayberry

I've had multiple gay guy singers from very famous and/or very awesome bands hit on me although never blatantly.
Of course the uglier she is the easier it will be. How hard could Alabama Shakes be?

i once went to a show alone, didnt really talk to anyone, drank half a beer, went home and masturbated.

im so alone

Oh I just thought of one and again it wasn't blatant but she was pretty friendly including a little touchy feely. I went up to them before the show and was making pretty good conversation with the hot lead singer and then the ugliest one seemed kinda ready to go. I was with someone though.

definitely possible to do this as a guy if your target is also a guy

What band and how did you do it? Any tips? I want to score.. btw are the guy members protective over her?

I don't wanna say because I just kinda called her ugly but it was an all girl band. So that makes sense for a number of reasons that it would improve your odds.

I just went there kinda early and simply recognized one and followed her in a club I was very familiar with. I brought their CD to have them autograph and simply asked her can I have your autograph. She was impressed enough with my conversation that she brought up one of my theories to the crowd.

just tell us fag

right, because she's reading this thread and will get offended...

warpaint?

>shes reading this thread
How do you know that and so that means it was an idie band? And lastly its not like you will fuck her if you dont tell us.. quit being a bitch

How do you efven go about making friends at concerts? A friend of mine ended up having work so I'm debating going to a jeff rosenstock show alone but idk how to actually talk to people in that setting when we're all just there to listen to music

normis out

It was Hinds.
I remember this guy from the last thread like this

I've been to like 2 concerts and both of them with either my grandpa or my mom (just got into music in like late 2016 and bands don't regularly play in west florida in the spring/summer), but what I would do is between songs just ask someone what they thought of the song and try to talk from there

can't figure out what you're saying at all

Why do you care if she sees your post? Its not like youre going to fuck her

God I'd fuck the girl from alabama shakes so hard. I'd ram her behind and watch her whole body jiggle in response, feeding my erection

I made this
post, I promise I'm not interested in fucking "her" no matter who "her" is

Don't worry about going on your own. I go to a great deal of shows on my own and just get really drunk beforehand. It's pretty easy to get chatting with people, and because of the setting there's no pressure to hang around with them all night. As soon as the music starts you can just go dive into the pit if you can't be bothered to keep talking to them.

I made a friend in the pit once with some guy who jumped on my back so I carried him around for a while, then when he was least expecting it towards the end of the gig did the same thing to him. You can't really plan it out, just go there, have a few drinks and see what happens.

Sounds really gay

I sucked lil uzi vert off a year ago

my buddies and I spitroasted hayley williams back stage, it was pretty wizard

No but shes local. And i wished i could even back when she was a pop starlet.....
youtube.com/watch?v=f3lDeZZPOek

No I am a bass player

Taylor Momsen comes to my mind