Antonio to Chelsea

Antonio to Chelsea

Discuss

It's a confirmed deal?

7 goals in 21 games
0 assists in 21 games

Not rated highly

Why does Chelsea want him?

Sweden is an incredibly gay country. Antonio is a good player.

It's another Chelsea buys a shitty black player episode.

he's a wingback and suits conte's style

he's trash. i hope he does go to chelsea though because i can't stand conte.

Camouflage screen.
Chelsea is keeping one eye on Sanchez

he's better than the piece of shit that is marcos alonso. with antonio they can stick dave back in the lb position and antonio can flourish on the right as usual

>buying from West Hamburger
>a team thay got knocked out by Tractor Gyppsesti twice in 2 years

Shiggy

>he's a wingback

Fuck off Slaven.

Alright Slav.

moses is doing fine and will i am can play wingback and ivanovic still has some life left in him, dont see how he would fit despite him being a good player

Probably got him for Moses's position right?

>you now remember fellow Sheffield Wednesday fans who said Antonio was lazy, just ran fast and wasn't that good

Probably a decent move as Chelsea are fairly direct compared to most top sides

Is Antonio still banging in headers every week for West Ham? I assume not given how shit they're doing

Why do Chavs call SP, Dave?

He's basically backup for every fucking position, great player to have around.

Except that he doesn't want to be backup and thinks he's much better than he is

Yeah well, I guess Fabregas, Ivanovic and Terry wouldn't want to be backup either. If he can prove he's better than Moses or Pedro, good for him.

Please use the term "utility player", otherwise his agent will be mad at you

His name is too difficult for them to spell and pronounce. Not even joking

/trans/ when, lads?

He's not a wingback though and if he was that wouldn't be much of a merit considering how bad West Ham's defense is.

A big team like Chelsea doesn't need that kind of "backup" player. They have the budget to have great players and reserves in all positions.

He's just as much as a wingback as Moses. I can't imagine Conte would play him anywhere else. He's not getting in ahead of Hazard, Willian, Oscar or Pedro

>you now remember when people thought Jermaine Johnson should start ahead of him

World class finishing with headers
Bad at defending
Horrible at shooting
Awful at crossing
Weak at take-ons, he looks speedy at first, but in fact he's so slow he never manages to shake his opponents off properly and he ends up losing the ball all the time instead of trying to cross it right away

He won't do any better than Moses so why buy him? If you want a wingback buy a wingback.

Well I don't think they will buy him. Dunno where this rumour came from. But if they did I'd imagine it would be as a wingback or utility man.

Do they need some English players to meet quotas or something?