-How wrong is smoke weed(cannabis)?

-How wrong is smoke weed(cannabis)?
-Why does the people hate it?

nothing wrong.
everyone have to decide if he/she wants to slow his brain down.
'cause society is against drugs u're goin to lose humans around you (doesn't matter, the right ones are leavin)

german fag here. i like to rape verbs

it is wrong because it is immoral.

people hate it because it is dangerous, addictive and illegal. it has ruined countless lives.

am i going to be vicious if i smoke 1 weed cigar?

God gave man all the seeds of every plant, and herb. Man can do w.e. it wants with plants.
Big government shouldn't say what plants should be legal, or illegal that God has created for man.
It's wrong. Smoke up. Eat it. Do w.e. u want with it.

god didnt make anything for man, dont be so arrogant. none of this shit is for you, or anything. it just is there.

So why do people love alcohol so much? All of that can be said about booze except worse.

if you try the first time: you have to smoke several times until you know what the drug actually do with you. you can't handle the feels the first time ( for normal ).

and ofc you can smoke your 10g in one week and stop that shit. that won't damage you. but i can tell you, if you use daily or every weekend - you are goin to feel the change in your brain after 1-2 years

Easy hater

Heebs like to rape you

except that alcohol is not illegal or immoral. it is the blood of christ, you need to drink it to gain his power.

no you massive fucking faggot stop spreading your lies and bullshit. youre ruining the progression of mankind.

2/10
>you need to drink it to gain his power

This is too over the top, it totally takes the wind out of your troll sails. Cut that out and you have a dozen guaranteed (You)'s.

Good instincts but amateur execution

you need christ's essence.

Jesus even question authorities during his life time, and also got offended that the government back then also made certain plants illegal.
I said what he said.
All plants are made for man and no man can tell another that it's illegal for them.
No different from today.
Governments telling us what plants we can have and not have.
It's b.s.
He also call them hypocrites no different from our hypocritical government.
U know they are all enjoying marijuana.

jesus is a lie. marihuana is dangerous, addictive and illegal. if it becomes legal, children will start using marihuana. you aren't seriously advocating children using drugs, are you?

He also made a sweet whip and beat up a bunch of merchants with it after saying: "I came not to bring peace, but to bring a sword"
The virgin birth was a translation error and he really didn't fore fill any of the prophecies, so they Jews are probably right on this one, Hell Islam is probably closer that Christianity, they consider Jesus as a prophet - but not as the messiah.

No. Plus u shouldn't worry about other ppl raising their children.
U sound like government. Changing subject and thinking you know what it right and wrong.
How many times did other ppl came to ur parents and tell them how to raise u?

i only smoke when i visit my smoker friend or when i have headaches. got a glass of weed in my underpants drawer, but i guess it associates with lazy teens, semi criminals, and unpleasant street corners.

Current Jews are not the real Jews, man.

shut the fuck up, russian shill. we know how to identify you now.

Cause government is on both sides of the drug war.
Like Jesus said..Hypocrites.

How so user

Why are u so angry?
Relax

Read bible. U would have known that. Lol.
Anyway.
The REAL Replacement Theology is the LIE that the Khazars/askeNazis and the Edomites and Kenites have hijacked and replaced Jesus’ Church; The New Israel, The New Jerusalem. And claim they are from the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel (The Norther Kingdom), what is lies and deceptions.

Because you can't bankrupt the logging industry with alcohol.

Just smoke it ppl. Do it however u want at ur own pace.
U'll be fine.

Well i began vaporizing weed in december 2016 and have been smoking like 5 times a week with a week break ocationaly , im a tattoo artist so i only smoke when i dont have any apointments, most of the time just to play videogames or have sex with gf.
I guess weed its overly demonized cayse of the people who do damage and consume it with other drugs , any organized person can manage to keep pleasure and responsabilities apart

how does it feel having fairy tales are your main existential explanation?

Lol. Trace all the government's, msm, Hollywood, and politics. Same bosses.
Illuminati/freemasons.
All devil worshippers that control our education and teach us to mock God.

lol okay bro

What's it like being a delusional brainwashed religious whackjob?

Hell yeah. Sounds great

people don't hate weed.

people hate people who smoke weed.

fuk of

I thought we all knew this.
What's up with all the corruption, u.n., pizza gate whom are the politicians.
Globalist agenda.
The "illuminati confirmed" meme.
All the lies
Using the children to rape and sacrifice.
They have been lying and are hypocrites like Jesus said.
We all know this but still blind.

Just had the biggest blunt

bro you need to get your adrenochrome levels fixed or something

I thought I could never stop smoking Until I realised it's not good for me

Quit acting like u don't know what I'm talkin about. Lol.

user, you should seek help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Ive never read a more retarded post

Why? What's the matter?
Have they never mention any of the things I said before? On the internet or on the news?

>I guess weed its overly demonized cayse of the people who do damage and consume it with other drugs , any organized person can manage to keep pleasure and responsebilities apart
I've always thought this as well. But if i am truly being honest out of the countless people i know who smoke weed regularly almost none of them have it "under control" so it doesn't affect their lives. It might not be dangerous in the sense other drugs or even alcohol are, but it promotos an uninspired lifestyle.
The problem is for most people it just turns into a hobby and makes them lazy as fuck, even if they are still functioning in their worklife.
At least when i drink i go out and experience new things, meet people etc. instead of sitting at home playing video games and eating shit.
You might not give a shit about this now, but waking up when your 30 realizing you have done literally nothing in the last 10 years is not a good feeling. Life is to short as it is to experience all the wonders of this world and one day you will regret the thousands of nights spend on your couch

I mean I'm not really arguing weed isn't detrimental to some people but I've seen people pull this kind of shit without drugs. All this shit really boils down to the person in question. Some people can smoke some can't. Some people are successful some aren't.

In Russia weed is hard drug
like heroin
Hate this think

>demonized
(They) certainly love doing that.
Demonizing Gods creation and the gift of all plants on earth for us to use.
God doesn't care if u smoke it nor the common man. Only the hypocritical governments care what u do, and how u need to do it.
Smoke on, my friends.

I disagree with that. The vast majority of people i know have a problem even if they don't want to admit it. They have basically no interest anymore outside it and usually have diminished social lives. You will say that's just who they are anyway, but then again every person that stopped smoking weed (almost) completely that i know, including me, lives a very different life than before and is happier

>Nothing overly wrong with it
>Highly successful smear campaigns and a lifetime being told that weed was literally Hitler

People with voids fill those voids with things, be it weed, alcohol, drugs, video games, etc. All I've seen in my friends wasting their lifes away is self sabotage or mental illness. The average person doesn't just end up addicted to cannabis or destroying their life over it. And cannabis especially isn't some all or nothing drug, while people do abuse it a lot of people use it pretty responsibly on occasion. Alcohol on the other hand...

the fact of the matter is that it is dangerous addictive and illegal. good people do not use marihuana

Cannabis helps people question their programming, meaning all the bullshit the government, church and school has packed into your brain is no longer set in stone.

The government et al do not welcome free thinkers. They want docile animals who do as they've been programmed to do.

this couldnt be further from the truth. nice try, weed shill.

Kekd

>weed shill

Thanks for proving his point

all devil cabbage users like u are morans

>couldnt be further from the truth

Turdling says what? Consume and keep silent, Turdling.

>morans
ok.... moron

wow you are so oblivious.

Yeah i don't think weed is worse than alcohol or other drugs. It's just that most people who realize this when they get into it, make a full turn and think that it's completely harmless and even good for you. Drug habits are always bad. Be it heroin, alcohol, weed, gambling, sugar whatever.

fair enough

shhh just keep trolling him

Cannabis grower here (can legally grow 6 plants)
I've been smoking for years on and off, people getting high EVERYDAY are the same people who are likely to become junkies if they move to pills.

I currently can't smoke as i believe i have reactive hypoglycemia after quiting alcohol after 1 year of daily binge drinking (which has gotten better since it showed up) i wouldn't say i was an alcoholic as i quit on my own two feet but i ended up having terrible withdrawls that left me with a seizure...
never realised how BAD alcohol actually is! Increases chances of cancer, destroys immune system, and pretty much fucks every cell in your body up.

Years of cannabis use made me lose weight, get more exercise and what not. Though it did fuck my lungs up with ciggerete use.

Anyone who says cannabis is "addictive" should go through Real withdrawls then come back and claim that crap.

Pic is sinmint cookies from sincity seeds
(Forum cut GSC × Bluepower)

>1 year of daily binge drinking
>i wouldn't say i was an alcoholic
lmao wat

Weed gives me pretty bad anxiety and I get a bit addicted to it. I end up just being super lazy and get high all the time. I know the problem is with me and other people can better handle it, just not me personally. Also don't think any kids (

It's actually less addictive and harmfull with long term exposure then caffeine believe it or not. I don't drink coffoe or sodas for a reason.

Excessive drinking and being a alcoholic are 2 different things, And i was only drinking because of friends. I quit on my own 2 feet cold turkey and rarely bought alcohol. I just drank and brought cannabis as my pitch.

There is nothing bad with a good bud. Its actually medically viewed, quite good for you.

Alcohol, and most of the meds are fking bad for your body. The only reason weed is illegal is because medcorpfags cant profit from it, and has thus made it illegal with the good cooperation of goverments by giving them huge loads of cash

Besides,sometimes blazing is fking awesome and it gives you a chill like none other.