Life sucks if you're an ugly male

Life sucks if you're an ugly male.

You'll never experience love or sex.

It's all about the attitude you present.

This.

I know a bunch of dudes who look like ass and get pussy all the time.

>source: femanon

Yeah, seriously. And if you work out, being a butter faced male is a lot easier to work around (beard etc.)

why is she so beautiful yet so ugly?

half indian half white.

But I am ugly male and love and penis sucked right now by girlfriend

True.

I'm 6'4" I have a graduate degree from a top 5 program, a six figure professional job, and I have a body that shows I've been lifting for years. I'm confident, play guitar in a band, well read, good hygiene, I dress well and I'm up for anything.

But damn if my face isn't just slightly outside of the curve when it come to symmetry.

I get zero attention and generally I get the same initial respect as someone a rung or two lower on the social/econmic ladder. (I don't endorse treating people different based on these things but I'm just using the ugly truth to make my point).

Thankfully I got married young and escaped the horrors of dating like this.

A little ugliness negates a world of positive attributes.

bitch im bolding, depression and used to be fat so i have a bit of loose skin and i've fucked gorgous women.
Work on yourself, dont expect shit from women, women love confidence. You aint entitled to anything or anyone.

holy shit what are you on? im smacked right now and im certain you are on some next level shit. god you autistic fuck. kill yourself.

Hahahahaha, NO!

I'm ugly as fuck and overweight but I still get plenty of action because it's more about attidude

im ugly dating a 9/10 maybe a 10/10

Wrong. Im ugly as fuck because of an deformation since birth but still got GF.

I feel you but i didn'tt want to marry young, FULL REGRET NOW. Now im stuck dating single moms and bitches with bad attitudes. I'm 29 and ive met 25 year olds with 3 or 4 kids because they thought marrying young would secure her a man. fucking retards.

>disregarding luck this much
I did have a gf even though I'm ugly, boring and not very intelligent. Sometimes even the weirdest things happen.

true that. I'm really not that special, probably 4/10 and my girl is (to me) at least 9/10. She says she finds me attractive but she also said she loves the way I am

Exhibit A

David is one of the luckiest guys out there when it comes to youtube careers. A viner who rode gabbies gigantic ass for subs and views and then hooked up with Liza. Imagine if he ends up hooking with superwoman or someone with a shit ton of subs.
Gotta give it to the kid for being good at making connections and manipulating people.

lesson learned OP, hook up with an immigrant and be filthy rich.

I have three women who need me at different times. You don't need looks or the perfect body. You need ears to listen with, skills that have nothing to do with sex (I would recommend cooking), and an interest in something a woman finds interesting that isn't sex. It also helps to learn how to give excellent footrubs. Every one of the women I have sex with started out as friends who needed a foot rub. I still have sex with my married ex wife because I give her footrubs that melt her. You make friends, you invite to dinner after work, you give footrub and feed well, pretty soon sex will be offered. Keep a good olive or almond oil around for body rubs too. I have no problem getting action.

you gotta know your lane too.

>Taking two people from extreme ends of the spectrum
>Using it in a pathetic attempt at discrediting genuine advice that helps almost everyone

pffft. dude... women dont care about what men look like. they care about security. especially financial security.

if you're ugly, make a lot of money = problem solved.

seriously. that's all there is to it.

im willing to bet that it has nothing to do with your face. it's everything else. you probably don't know how to dress or carry yourself (despite your claims). you might seem a little "off" to women in general. yet you think the issue is your face. it's not.

but the truth is that women only want to fuck good looking guys for the short term. in the long term they do not care so much about how handsome a man is. for a long term partner it's much more important that the man has financial security and some level of authority.

Alright try this one on for size
>Brain damage from suicide attempts
>Chemical used in attempt killed gut Flora so I can't eat a lot of the time
>Genitally mutilated more than once
>Massive dent on my chest from getting CPR
>Massive anxiety
>Massive depression
>Haven't been able to trust anyone since
>Mental illness makes it difficult to hold down a job so I'm usually broke
>Became drug addicted while misunderstanding my PTSD
>Smoke cigs every day

I'm dying early and I'm fucked up. Nobody wants this

Shut the hell up beta faggot, nobody likes you because you whine that much. Otherwise you have no problem getting some pussy.

One life

Lol dude I get pussy if I want. That's no problem.

virgin detected

Being way self conscious of how bad you look is a way bigger turnoff than the bad looks.
Listen to Nanny Ogg, she knew her shit (Or Terry Pratchett did):
"If you got it: Flaunt it.
If you ain't got it: Flaunt it some more."

Explain this

You won't experience heartbreak or financial ruin either.

just have a big dick dude.

"Shut the hell up beta faggot, nobody likes you because you whine that much. Otherwise you have no problem getting some pussy."

-you

Post pic

Explain

Thanks to you user

Projecting much?

>bitches love big ducks

I'm ugly and still experience love and sex on a daily basis, go get a life instead of complaining you nolife cunts

You can always pay for sex.

seeMany welcome friend

shut up fatty

>skitzophrenia
>bipolar
>Speedfeak
>Trust issues
>Weird as fuck
>Sometimes my mind shuts off and I can't remember shit of what I've done

I still get girls, go fuck yourself

You can find the same ugly girl

And that explains all those hamplanets who push for body positivity and hate "fatshaming".

You're a lot like me and I bet they just fuck you and dump you.

grow a beard my guy

>tfw 19 and still can't grow a beard to improve my average face

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this thread made me feel good

been feeling shit reading these redpill sites that make it seem like if you're not 6'3" and 9+/10 you're fucked