On a serious note, guys, what's the actual likelihood % that he has fucked her...

On a serious note, guys, what's the actual likelihood % that he has fucked her? With her implants she's literally a 10/10 by western standards. How could a 10/10 filthy rich Ivy League graduate (with high honors) be persuaded to allow her dad's sexual advances?

I don't get it. She is a 7 at best. Definitely not all that hot.

>likelihood percent
What's the actual literal fraction of a whole 100 percent odds on the chance that you're a very retarded forest Gump tier moron?

Kek

10/10?
Motherfucker, she may have a body like a model but her face looks like a fucking fish or some retarded bird. Fuck, I hate you.

Trump's Aliens reporting hotline:

After 15 minutes on the line someone answered and asked me if I was calling to report Melania. LULZ

>

She's a 10/10 for sure and any useless virgin would be happy to fuck her.

97%
post their touchy pics again.

He's not a denegerate like you, so no, he hasn't fucked her

He almost certainly abused her when she was a child. He has clearly shown that he has no respect for women or crossing lines when it comes to his sexual urges.

She is likely suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

>rich Ivy League graduate (with high honors)

You do realise she had paid for her 'high honours', right? What are the chances she's rich AND got some of the best marks you can possibly get, where real people like bill gates who didnt even graduate is the richest man on the planet?

all this gay

>forest Gump tier moron

Actually it's likely that she was penalized for being a Trump by her leftist profs.

do you have literally no standards?

despite all that money that went into fixing her, i would say she's at best a 7.5 dude.

yeah you're right, big institutions that are recipients of direct benefactors (such as wealthy families of attending students) would never falsely bolster results for the hand that feeds.

You two need to relax a little. She's not my type at all... the complete opposite in fact. I just understand what traditional western men tend to prefer. She fits the bill:

>pretty and innocent-looking face
>small nose
>full lips
>perfect teeth/smile
>wavy blond hair
>long (graceful) neck and posture
>big tits
>tiny waist
>long legs
>no tats
>no unusual piercings
>no overdone makeup

to top it off she's articulate as hell and a Wharton graduate. Christ.

she lacks the penis you crave, eh?
had you been to university, you'd realize how stupid you sound.

I hate donald, but I doubt he fucked Ivanka. The one sincere thing about him is his love for his kids.

Thank you, first genuine answer here.

i masturbate to the thought he just hands her around for the other CEOs after multicompany meetings.

Homosexual detected.

She's a man.

she has a pretty weak footgame. the fugly feet ruin it for me.

Trump a freemason.

/thread

0%

You all have this delusional fantasy he fucked his daughter.

The man has hotter women willing to suck his dick just because he is rich.

You want any chick you want; spend time making money.

I doubt he fucked her. definitely grabbed that pussy though

I don't think he has any familial relationship with his daughter at all.

This is why he appears so awkward around her. It's not because he is TOO personal with her, but because he lacks a real personal connection.

You got it all wrong. He's a Jesuit

I agree the ivanka fucking is a fantasy. That being said, he's 70, fat, ugly and under media scrutiny 24/7. Ain't no one sucking his dick, unless that's what they have Conway doing these days. Hard to argue that Conway is hotter than ivanka,

Still = illuminati as well, man

I guess ppl think illuminati/freemason is a joke or something, but it's not.

Impossible to have 24/7 media scrutiny. How do you think Barack and Michelle had sex privately? They have their strictly off-limits quarters in the white house. And since Ivanka lives (at least part-time) in the white house, and Melania is still living at Trump Tower in NYC... well, you see where this is going.

You can give it any name you want but I'll call them Jesuit. Even the Rothschilds are Jesuit. Who do you think started the ''let's blame the jew meme''? It's the Jesuit. Half this website still believe it. They got us by the balls. We're not even blaming the real problem

When was the last time you saw Sup Forums talking about the Jesuit? Never did never will. They own us and their society is so secret it's almost impossible to expose.

>Impossible to have 24/7 media scrutiny
True, but let's be honest: Donald Trump is not secretly having sex with his adult daughter, who also happens to be married to one of his most senior advisers, and who has given birth to 3 of his grandchildren, in the white house while the secret service guys stand outside the bedroom door. I hate the man, but not even I think he is that slimy.

>Even the Rothschilds are Jesuit.

Its a question of how many times he fucked her before her first period, user.

Fair points. I guess that's why my original question asked if Donald "has" done anything with her. Though I still won't rule out that people can be sworn, threatened, blackmailed, or bribed to secrecy. And for a while I thought her husband Jared may have been in the know but ok with the arrangement (i.e. a cuckold), and that was one reason why Trump wanted Jared so close. The only certainties are that Trump shows immense favoritism toward Ivanka, and that many of his comments (about her attractiveness and sex life) and their pictures are a little... unusual for a father-daughter pair.

Man, I'll never get used to that haircut..

You won't meme your way out of this.

N.R.A. CEO Wayne ''Lapierre'' is also a french fuck Jesuit. It all started with the Jesuit missions in North America. They're here since 1609 and where do you think they are now? They're all in position of power

Yep.
Sup Forums will nvr talk about it.

0%

She is smart and would of blackmailed him long ago if he did

Anything is possible, but if there is something going on, then that would be an incredibly risky relationship for them to keep up at this point. Most likely scenario, Donald kept kissing Ivanka on the mouth well into her teens, but never really did anything really sexual to her.

Nothing is wrong with that if she wants it

She's a male. Look at her big hand.
If u are male. Ur ring is longer than index.
Prove is right there. Front of our eyes.
Will u accept the truth?
Will u be able to handle it??

100%

In no way is she a 10 with that chin, cheek, face combo.

Will u accept that ur an inbred?

I CANT HANDLE IT

You know what, I think she is legit autistic. Anyone else notice how hyper intensely she focuses on the eyes of others? shes going all out so she doesn't miss the joke

>The one sincere thing about him is his love for his kids.
Ehh. He's a narcissist.
"I am god, my children are part of me."
Wouldn't quite say sincere. Honest, sure. But likely not for the right reasons.

Kissing the other lips as well

I can accept that

So Melania stays in New York while Ivanka's room in next to papi's in the White House.
This presidency brings a lot of firsts to the world. This is exciting.

Look at trumps wife. Her hand.
Test it yourself. Look at males and females hands

well, i would

Look at ur own hand if ur male.
Ring is taller than index.
Look at ur male friends.
If u have a gf just look at hers.
Test it with ur sisters, ur mother, any female family members or friends

Am male
Ring finger is smaller than index finger

What happens now?

Most likely scenario is that there is very little sexual activity going on between them now, but there is some here and there. He most likely has penetrated her, to her satisfaction, at some point in the past.

if you try to talk to a leftist, this is what you deserve.

the climate change debate is over-
Trump won = no money for bullshit science-
rinse/repeat

don't worry-be happy

The Jesuit missions were established as part of the colonial drive of France and Spain during 1600-1700. They colonized and assimilated the entire continent before the U.S.A. was a thing. How many country in America? How many of them speak English as their first language? One? two? Canada still have a giant French population but of course the Jesuit have nothing to do with this.

Ur actually a grill

She was part of the drug-fueled party scene where young models were coerced into having sex with american oligarchs.
I'm going to say 65% certain that he has had his cock inside her.

Ur a female.
Look at Mr. Taylor Swifts hand.

You got a source on that? Apparently no one can find a single picture of the Trump children out late-night partying. Not during their college days, either.

Continue

Plastic, but my dick would still go up her given the chance

she has a weird mouth especially in the op

>With her implants she's litera... blah blah

You're doing it wrong. Implants make her lose at least 1 point