H3h3 is death process

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn46t8NksX0&t=5s

and nothing of value was lost

Stop posting this worthless kike here literally clickbait shit his smug face in every video how he thinks his so much better than everyone else garbage simply garbage,

>watching "youtubers"
kill yourself

the kike bitch he's with ever show her hairy pussy?
i love kike pussy bros

Literally begging for patreon bucks.

I can't believe a couple of jews can't figure out a better way to make money than youtube now that they have a 3m people fanbase.

Getting the fanbase is the difficult part, just evolve as an entertainer instead of wallowing in how it's not fair you can't make money as easily as you used to.

>posting on Sup Forums

>get famous doing reaction videos of reaction videos
>gets fucked even more than the first ones

WUB LUB DUB DUB

The "big youtuber" image really got to Ethan's head.

as long as kids can watch joker pee on elsa who cares what else is on youtube?

Good

Unfortunately, they are basically employees for google, and google is getting ready to fire their ass.

If they were smart, they would have saved their multiple millions of dollars and retired off it.

You only need 5 million dollars to live comfortably for the rest of your life if invested properly

>We aren't leaving YouTube, we are just realizing that there is not much space left for a channel like h3h3productions. Thanks for always having our back

it's fucking nothing

Not wanting to be "that guy", but I was watching them before they got really popular, back when they had less than 100k subscribers. I have to say that over the last few months he has completely lost whatever made him entertaining in the first place. He's become the SJW of YouTube, all he does is complain about how badly he's treated by YouTube when he's been able to make a living out of making really low effort content. Now he's saying he's going to stop making videos (really just a ploy to get people to subscribe to his ad friendly second channel), which just proves he isn't on YouTube for the joy of entertaining people, everything he does is just clickbait.

Are you fuckheads seriously gonna be elitist over generic post-ironic meme comedian #283428?

Yeah no the humor you like is so much more nuanced. You guys watch shows like Eric Andre and Million Dollar Extreme

And not a single fuck was given

I remember him being funny like 2 or 3 years ago

good thing dunkey didn't lost his spark

and you keep.watching and you'll NEVER stop because deep down you love it, isn't that right reddit?

It's such non content who really gives a shit.

YouTubers all live in this bubble where they are allowed to do anything and its all everyone else that's wrong even when they are sued into oblivion

No one here is complaining about their comedy. Instead of doing what 90% of the other youtubers who have a large fanbase, evolving their content and branching out to different income options they are crying about it and praying for pity money.

>generation of numales who think they deserve money for making shitty skits and playing videogames on the internet
Get a fucking job, nigger

Name a more successful and based e-celeb

>tfw makign 2 million a year and giving interviews to rolling stones while saying "I was like shrek growing up in the swamp so I need free to play games"

>make $7000 per video
>Cry you don't make $10000

Wew so sad. The poor Jews.

>>We aren't leaving YouTube, we are just realizing that there is not much space left for a channel like h3h3productions.

What is this even mean?

It means they are waiting for ad money to bounce back to YouTube again which it inevitably will.

Kill yourself.

I haven't watched their shit in ages. I was one of their first subscribers before they blew up but I unsubscribed after the vape video. What have they been doing now?

>you'll never get paid to watch youtube videos all day and flag alt-cucks for demonetization

>Eric Andre

LoL is a garbage game for brainlets and that fat fuck is terribly unfunny
Kill yourself

t. butthurt failed streamer

no shekels, no dancing jew

uh sweetie
last time I checked this unfunny fat fuck was being contacted by FX to do a promo of archer's new season

Its pretty obvious they suck with money (despite being jews) and this was their meal ticket and now they are fucked.

>failed streamer
>failed
>streamer
>implying streaming isn't failing at life

Who are you his fucking manager?
Also
>sweetieposting
Kill yourself, fucking cancer

>WE'RE ONLY MAKING BETWEEN 76K-1.2M A YEAR
>GIB MORE REEEEE

you mad he makes 2 mill a year to sit on his butt playing his favorite videogame all day? lmao u so salty bro

>literally the first comment is h3h3 saying they aren't leaving youtube

Good job on taking things at face value, I can already tell from this that you people are the type of retards to read an articles title and think it's fact. Fucking dipshits making everyone else look like idiots.

>getting this assblasted he can't insult someone making bank for minimum work

>dickriding a fat fuck manchild streamer
Pathetic

>still mad

that phi defranco says he makes more money from selling merchandise than from his videos now

>we might have to stop making videos

I don't understand that logic, why will they have to stop? Nobody makes money when they initially start making videos, they do it for fun. ANY money made is still money they wouldn't have received otherwise.

Remember back in the day when people used to make youtube videos for...fun?

>be me
>be 34
>grow up before all this youtube shit
>laugh as people actually follow and watch the vids of these e-celebs
>said people would rather watch a REACT video than The Godfather

Fuck you guys Ethan is one of the few jewtubers that has called out or at least pointed out the cancer bs of many YouTube channels that many other were afraid to call out.

>using the Sup Forumsermin gold face
I want tourists to leave

>be 34
>act pretentious on Sup Forums

Where did your life go so wrong?

>12:38
Someone just sum it up in a sentence

no

>switches his argument to "y-y-y-youre a tourist!"

Why would I care? This is literally cancerous reaction tier whoring, this idubz and filthyfrank is the unholy trinity of "I'm a brain dead retard who is in his 10s or 20s and my humour is superior"

Can FilthyFrank, PewdiePie, and FineBros go as well?

They're not getting as many free shekels as they were before and they're pissed

>Where did your life go so wrong?

My life is fine (more like mid fine), but I do think it's insane that people give a shit about ecelebs.

I've even tried watching some of their vids and I can't get through a minute or 2.

Figure it out for yourself lazy faggot. If anybody replies to this guy with a summary you are literally a cuck feeding the cancer of this place.

wow dude, you are super smart and i respect your view on the world

mind opening up a blog i could follow? :)

>argument
>retard yellow face spamming Sup Forumsermin considers this a debate because he can't discuss for shit
Don't you have some fat manchild fuck that wants his dick sucked?

>Thumbnail says "Goodbye Youtube"
>Top comment is them saying "We aren't leaving YouTube"

>wow dude, you are super smart and i respect your view on the world

When did I claim I was smart (I'm actually a bit of a moron), but holy shit I really don't get how anyone can be entertained by this youtube shit.

It's almost like he's a clickbaiting piece of shit.

>WAAAAAA WAAAAA GIVE US MONEY

Great thread mods

>Ethan is one of the few jewtubers that has called out or at least pointed out the cancer bs of many YouTube channels that many other were afraid to call out.
Oh shut the fuck up literally every channels does the whole "I'M CALLING YOU OUT" shit now. And isn't that a quote that fucking leafy said?

Is it time for Sup Forums and trump threads already??

Yeah, you grew up on the intellectually stimulating world of 80s cartoons.

What the fuck is wrong with his girlfriend. Is she autistic? Is she an alien? Did he buy her from the Russian mob?

HILA A CUTE!

>Yeah, you grew up on the intellectually stimulating world of 80s cartoons.

Said 80's cartoons are still entertaining, relevant, and are being remade/rebooted all the time (unfortunately).

Do you think anyone will remember the youtube guy screeched while playing video games in 30 years?

>he thinks he had anything to discuss when all he could come up with "t-t-t-t-this guy is fat! and a loser! i'm not jealous he makes millions doing nothing!!!11"
>has nothing left so resorts to random insults

BASED MODS STAY HERE MANCHILDREN

>mods actually moved a Sup Forums thread to Sup Forums

Why the fuck don't they do this all the time?

SHARE THE SHECKLES BROSELEPHS YOUR PROPHET NEEDS YOU

BASED MODS
A
S
E
D

M
O
D
S

>Said 80's cartoons are still entertaining
Because of their sheer retardation

There's a whole ironic counter-culture movement making fun of how retarded the 1980s were. Have you ever seen Adult Swim?

>and are being remade/rebooted all the time
Sheerly on nostalgia factor. They try their best to make some kind of consumable entertainment out of it but the premise is usually so stupid it can't possibly work.

>relevant
Yeah The Thundercats are still relevant in today's sociopolitical climate

>(unfortunately)
Oh do tell me how the Power Rangers reboot didn't uphold the esteemed character development of the original

>Do you think anyone will remember the youtube guy screeched while playing video games in 30 years?
Why not, people still remember a radio host "screeching into the microphone"

I'm gonna leave you with one very important retrospection: just because you have a derogatory opinion about something doesn't mean you're smart. You're actually miraculously stupid.

She's also a sandnigger though you sure you want to open that literal can of worms

MODS DOING THERE JOBS

>complains about reaction videos
>go to reddit and react to funny random memes xd
the jew is weak and must perish

Why the fuck did they make this video? Oh yeah clickbait.

> I don't like it so why the fuck would anyone else
Okay buddy

Thank you based mod

You give a shit about randoms giving shit about e-celebs...

something something glass houses something something stones

dude, kys