Sausage Party

Just got back from this.

It was much, much better than I thought it would be.
Very funny, at times very witty (sometimes they hit you over the head a little too much).
Great score and soundtrack, heaps of neat little visual gags.
A little preachy, but not to Invention of Lying levels.

The obligatory dance sequence every animated film seems to have before the end credits is absolutely hilarious.

Last scene was stupid.

Would probably go an 8/10, which sadly actually means it's my favourite film of the year so far. What a terrible, shitty year we've had.

What about you guys? Anyone seen it yet? What did you think? Also happy to answer any questions.

How funny was it compared to This Is The End? That's one of my favorite comedies from the past few years

Hell f*cken Epic

How many shekels were deposited into your account?

It was better. Same kind of writing but with all the visuals that animation makes possible, combined with the novelty of the whole thing it was just certainly more laughs.

You mean I could've been paid?

Is it fapworthy?

you have terrible taste

0.5 cheeseburgers have been deposited into your cuck bucket.

No.
But I mean, to each their own.

It's the Citizen Kane of comedy.

I'm not saying you ARE a shill, but you sure sound like one.

The real question is: how good is the animation?

Because I'm saying it's good?

It's fine. Not quite pixar levels but easily on par with your standard Dreamworks piece.

why haven't SJWs complained about the only female character looking like a blowup doll?

what's the ending scene/final act of the movie? I heard that it's over the top.

Because you don't talk like a Sup Forums user. At all.

Salma Hayek plays a character with a fair amount of screentime as well.

It's an orgy in place of the standard dance sequence, and it's excellent.

Not sure how to take that.

>white bread
>brown sausage
Why do Jews do this?

What the fuck is that even ment to mean kid

is DUDE WEED still a meme?

It's hinted to be peyote but they just treat it like weed all film and refer to it as getting baked.

Regular Sup Forums user uses words like faggots, niggers, etc instead of guys. Also not enough hatred against the unfair world and shitty films.