Get jabber xmpp

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

in fact it's not even middle-ground since it uses device-shit which actually tracks you and is even worse. cancer. the sooner this fad is over with the better.

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

thanks

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

I'll only download if I can be promised more anime girls and traps

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

OP,if this is you who is posting these images,I hope Sean Connery shove a wrench up your anal hole,you cock-sucking megafaggot.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

user,if this is you who is posting this message,I hope Sean Connery shove a wrench up your anal hole,you cock-sucking megafaggot.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

I'll only download if I can be promised more anime girls and traps

Maybe...

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

Are you retarded,OP?
Keep in mind that your stupid messaging app sucks donkey balls and your life has no meaning to nobody.
Also shit cringy anime pics for shameless self-bumps like the faggot that you are.
Saged and reported.
Please end yourself already,you shouldn't live to breed with humans,we don't want Jewish greedy genes in the genetic cesspool.

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Are you retarded,user?
Keep in mind that your stupid messaging prog sucks donkey balls and your life has no meaning to nobody.
Also shit cringy edgy flames for shameless self-trolls like the faggot that you are.
Counter-Saged and announcing your reports is against the rules you fucking autist.
Please end yourself already,you shouldn't live to breed with humans,we don't want Jewish greedy genes in the genetic cesspool.

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Are you a bot?

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

Are you a bot?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit