[email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

gajim.org/
psi-im.org/
xabber.com/
jabber.at/
jabbim.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you have any questions or comments then feel free to post them.

I was going to make a "FAQ" or something. But no one would probably read it anyway. So I'll probably get the same questions over and over and just copy paste the same answers over and over. Because I figured that'd be way easier.

get jabber xmpp gajim

>"what is this?"
dank instant messenger.

>"why?"
everthing else is bad.

get it: gajim.org/ (win, gnu+linux)

get it (mac os x): psi-im.org/
get it (android) [ugh]: xabber.com/
get it (ios) [ugh]: jabber.at/

register: jabbim.com/ (or in gaijim)

thank you based jabber xmpp

this is mainly to test this right now

I like this. My accounts on other messengers are 'temporarily blocked' for 'some reason' (I can't remember the actual words.)

(ie - they want more points of contact for anti-hurrdurrism, and control/surveillance.)

It had a recursive loop of:
>Log-in
>Get blocked message "Your account has been temp blocked, to unblock go to this page" - sends to some page just like OPs pic only with a MS logo instead of jewgle, otherwise, all the same shit.
>enter cell phone number to 'txt confirmation code to'
>if you are unable to do this step, go here:
>logs me out, cycle repeats.

THERE IS NO SKIP. It's
GIVE ME YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SO I CAN TRACK YOU AND MAKE YOU MY SLAVE OR YOU CAN NOT ACCESS UR ACCOUNT EVER AGAIN.

And all you fucking shitlords just giving me shit for trying to help you, well... yeah it's fucking bullshit and I hate all of you. Anyone who truly doesn't support the idea of anonymity and freedom online is a cunt, and this shit people buy into with the large mainstream 'social networks' is disgusting.

The most hilarious thing about all of it, is that user, chemo, Sup Forums, etc. is absolutely right in saying cancer runs all this shit cancer and manipulate it all.

Joogle.
Failbook.
Jootube.
Etc..

Zuckerburger (failbook ceo) just bought a 700 million dollar Hawaiian island (for privacy?)
Larry page (joogle ceo) doesn't want his house in street view.

There is irony in all of this, I'm sure.

bumping and image dumping like the "old" 4 now

if you have any suggestions for what i should image dump then feel free to suggest

Why should I get a messenger, that is on the market since 1999 and noone validated its security. I rather stick with threema and signal, which are both checked by third parties over and over.

Why should I get a messenger, that faggots think it's good because its "new" and propriety "device" shit and no one validated its security. I'd rather stick with jabber and xmpp, which are both checked by third parties over and over.

Why should I get a messenger, that faggots think it's good because its "new" and propriety "device" shit and no one validated its security. I'd rather stick with jabber and xmpp, which are both checked by third parties over and over.

that's better than everything else.

Why are you spamming? I can read your post even if you only post once.

Hmm, jabber isn't even encrypted by default and they have huge gaping security holes. Maybe companies don't store your user data, but everyone is able to get them. No thanks.

But is it client-side encrypted with absolutely no chat logging? That's literally the only thing I care about in a messenger.

Probably in some plugin. A lot don't.

Why are you spamming? I can read your post even if you only post once.

Hmm, threema and signal is tinfoil hat faggot shit nobody cares about and they have gaping ass holes. Maybe companies don't store your user data, but everyone is able to get them. No thanks.

user, you are drunk, you may want to go to bed.

user, you are drunk, you may want to go to bed.

xDD

xDD

>every single messenger asks for your cell phone number, is shit, or for "device" shit cancer fad.

>just want to just use messengers and talk normally.

>everyone's a complete retard buying cell phones and letting everyone track them or complete fucking tinfoil hat that uses things that actually track them all the time but have a double standard for instant messengers that probably have plugins or whatever they need anyway and don't use it.

>mfw middle-ground doesn't exist anymore.

>mfw you can't get a middle-ground and everyone is fucking retarded.

Ok, I had my fun in the thread, noone bit.

It's sad.

Thank you.

>Ok, I had my fun in the thread, noone bit.

Baited and trolled. xD ;)