>Brittney White
>is black
>drools on white cock
what did she mean by this?

Suck dick Ravens!

Pissed Brady got the troops focused.

This game is fantastic

teams that suck

Buffalo Bills Miami Dolphins New York Jets North Baltimore Ravens Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Steelers South Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars Tennessee Titans West Denver Broncos Kansas City Chiefs Oakland Raiders San Diego Chargers National Football Conference (NFC) East Dallas Cowboys New York Giants Philadelphia Eagles Washington Redskins North Chicago Bears Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Minnesota Vikings South Atlanta Falcons Carolina Panthers New Orleans Saints Tampa Bay Buccaneers West Arizona Cardinals St. Louis Rams San Francisco 49ers Seattle Seahawks

Game is over go to sleep everybody

Ravens are only looking at possible playoffs because they placed 3rd in their division last year.

They've beaten two middling teams, every other game they've won has been against a bottom tier shitter team

you'd be surprised at how many black girls have this as a kink

>gets called out on shitposting
>calls other people retards
Wew lad KYS already my man

McCourtey with the immaculate interception

Has she even fucked a black dude? Every one I've fapped to has had ...

FUCK! MCCOURTY IS BASED!!!

>FLACCID.

Nice catch

LATE REFBALL

Fukken lmao

Ravens BTFO

Meant to post this... but that INT

DEVON MCCOURTY

ELITE

Why did the Ravens give up?

should i drink tonight senpai
all i have is a decent amount of winter jack, it's pretty light, i can't really afford to get too fucked up

her and Megan Vaughn are my favorite negresses

>"we will review the ruling on the field"

replacement refs come back pls

>this game

Fuck off

>shitbirds

>16-0
nice """""""""""""sport""""""", pigs

The one in the white bottle? It ain't too bad, go for it

My nigga.

>7-1

get out of here pedro the wall is only getting higher

link me. please brother

I informed all my accounts I have to call on tomorrow that I'll probably be in bad shape (I'm in liquor distributor sales)

Text your boss and let him know you'll be on time, but might still be fucked up.

He will understand

go deflate some footballs and have the league cover it up for you, shitsburg shitter.

FUCK THE NFL

my new favorite tripfag desu

So fucking sick of this refball shit

Holy fuck he didn't even have possession

Fuck that stupid shit

Wait, I don't get it. He doesn't need possession. There just needs to be contact as he's going down, possession is irrelevant

Hochuli is a biased faggot

Are the shitbirds ded?

refball general.

We're killing them senpai.

>it's gunna be competitive!!!!

Can't wait for the shitbirds to bring it to within 8 points in the fourth so people can say they were "competitive"

i love brady!!

what a disaster

Mitchell is elite

This is a massacre, someone cut the feed, children are watching

Baltimore has given up, haven't they?

>7-1
I'm glad your soccer team is dead, too

LMAOOOOOOO

GET THE YARDS BACK ANYWAY

MITCHELL IS SO FUCKING BASED!!!

secondary is absolute shit without j smith

kek doesnt matter

brady just got touched

i was told by Sup Forums that if brady gets touched, a flag is thrown

>wallace
also holy shit why is brady so good today

yeah it's pretty good
i'm probably gonna end up having some, i'm not really gonna fool myself or have any self control

i'm self employed, don't have to worry about anyone on my ass, but i'm feeling lazy, it's exacerbated by the fact that there's no one around to bitch me out
sounds like a cool job m8

good lord

MOSLEY EXPOSED

damn Mitchell is everywhere tonight. wasn't there a dank meme about Brady and black wideouts?

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR YOU IDIOT DRUMPFELTHINSKINS TOLD ME THAT BRADY HAS NO DEEP BALL

is it time for halftime milkies yet?

me on the left

Malcolm Mitchell fuck my bitchell

There are people here who unnecessarily lowers their pussy pool by not wanting to fuck every race
>ISHYGDDT

>He can be tackled when he doesn't have possession of the ball

wat.png

>the best quarterback to ever play
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'll show you some deep balls.

Brady is just fucking carving them now lmao

what do you mean by this reply to my post?

R I V A L
I
V
A
L

@73072565

thanks for posting this twice, no (You) though it's not a great post

Just need Suggs to heem Brody's knee in the 4th and this is the perfect MNF.

A.R. 7.7 here

>JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS >JOE FAGGOT NU MALE CHU NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER TALKING ABOUT HOW THE RAVENS ARE GOING TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS

wtf i love black girls now

Steelers still gonna lose to the Ravens again nig

Who is this semen demon?

Nice redzone offense ya have there, past...

Who is this qt chocolate?

Ravens looking like the Browns now

I think McDaniels is a pretty good offensive coordinator
I dont care what memers say

I want to marry this women!

>calling football soccer
autism

The Pats are so white

oh god can you imagine her farts

DAILY REMINDER THAT BRADY HATERS WERE LITERALLY SAYING HE WAS FINISHED AFTER EDELMAN STOPPED RUNNING ON A DEEP BALL AND BRADY OVERTHREW HIM

BRADY WILL HAVE 5 MORE YEARS AND AND AT LEAST 2 MORE SUPERBOWLS HAHA

let me copy pasta that friendo...

is brady elite?

>brady
>good

Nice camera work shit head

SHIT

Nice work cameraman