>sexy bitch probably thinks I have a fat cock
>get out of car
>friends walking away
>grab sexy bitch by wrist as she turns to walk towards her car
>pull her in close for hug bye
>whisper "come to the bar with me tonight"
>she faint smile, head falls on my chest
>slightly louder "then home with me after"

Didn't take her home that night. Made her want it.

>after party at the bar I bartend at
>dancing with sexy bitch
>everyone is too coked out to notice I'm making moves
>no one else is on the dance floor
>spin sexy bitch around but stop half way
>pull her in close so bulge rests in ass crease
>"let me give you this dick tonight"
>head tilts back, Instant moan
>she pushes off
>"you have 5 minutes before I change my mind Alphanon"
>sexy bitch prances towards door all hot and moist between legs
>fuck in the rain, hood of her car in my apt parking lot
>then on my table
>kitchen
>couch
>bed
>woke sexy bitch up with cunnalingus in morning and did it all again
>played guitar and sang for her after
>"I hope this wasn't a one time thing Alphanon"
>it was
Pic related

alright

hour nighy drive home in back seat next to sexy bitch
definitely not an alpha with that shit tier english. can you even string a sentence together? evidently not

This happened

sexy? shes fuckable at best

It was a three hour drive back home from the lake. We left in the middle of the night and I was sitting in the middle row of the SUV, next to the sexiest girl I've ever fornicated with.

Itt. Things that never happened

It's because she's in the Illuminati.
Shirt doesn't lie.

>didn't take her home that night. Made her want it
If you made her want it you would have had it. Quite making shit up you pathetic little man.

Liar of the day award nominees:

op

Congrats you won!

Lol

Did she whip out 15ins of sexy bitch cock later and make you gag like a trap faggot while shoving down your throat?

Did she watch irritated as you drank two shots of sugary alcohol and then endure your lisping attempts at charm and wit?

Did she openly ignore you the whole ride home, laugh at you behind your back and give you a 6 digit phone number when you clumsily hit on her?

Cringe

There is nothing more beta then an "alpha" bragging about being alpha.

this

The bitch pictures is in fact, barely sexy, probably just a bad look. Anyway, the fact that she indulges in shit-tier pretentious model photography likes this makes me think she's probably a brain dead whore, and some sort of mental challenge has to be present to make a bitch truly sexy. Also looks. She's a 7.5ish.

when you have to make up false stories and call yourself "alpha" to prove your worth

Can't remember anything more cringey

>>played guitar and sang for her after
best part

>3 hour nighy drive home in back seat next to sexy bitch
>back seat
>not driving yourself
Stopped reading right there. That's beta behaviour.

>be me
>driving in my car
>28 yo woman in passenger seat asks to suck my cock (I was 22 yo at that time)
>sure, why not
I fucked her alot eventually

She's like... Every day tho man... Like... Who cares about skinny blonde chick? Unless that's rare where you live. Dude I consider myself pretty meh and I've never approached a girl but never been wanting... My go to move at a bar if I'm actually looking is to just go in an sit down. I will be approached and I will send most away, not because I'm alpha, but because I'm not interested.

"Alpha male" isn't even a thing, hell "alpha wolf" isn't a thing. Wolves don't work like that, they work in family units, it would be like watching humans and saying "yeah every family has a male in charge and he makes sure the smaller males don't fuck the older female".

I'm glad you got laid user but yeah man... She's everyday, her personality was probably by meh at best (it's why always turn down her type, I'm told I always "date down" but physical alone just doesn't do it for me... I get bored).

Bragging like are makes you look like a tool, especially about someone as common as that girl. Just be happy with yourself and dont look at a bunch of anons on the internet to make you feel good

Why do you lie on the internet

>"yeah every family has a male in charge and he makes sure the smaller males don't fuck the older female".
this is correct

Yeah i was too lazy to write that in a more newfag friendly way

You sound like a beta fat fuck highschooler that so, so desperately wants to be Chad. So you make up a shitty, obviously fake story to ensure yourself that if you cannot be Chad, you can atleast pretend that youre Chad, and maybe some other retards will believe it too.

Read again

>be welder
>talk to the 7/10 qt3.14 in the file room every now and then
>no shortage of coochie in my life
I sound like I'm bragging, but it's just 3 on again off again fuck buddies I have.
>but talk her up anyway
>ask her if she wants to go eat at this nice little hole-in-the-wall restaurant I know about on Friday
>she agrees
>skip to Friday
>get home and fall asleep because lazy
>wake up at 11
>14 missed texts
>she's livid
>"lol sorry, i fell asleep."
>no texts or anything for the weekend
>lol k
>monday
>she will not fucking leave my welding station
>pretty sure I gave the bitch permanent eye damage with how much she was hovering
>she sounds desperate
>decide to roll with it
>act blasé and dismissive
>Wednesday
>she asks me to go to a resturaunt of her choosing instead
>we're going tomorrow

So what's it gonna be, Sup Forums?
Go or flake on her again?
Nap time or slap time?

Yeah I meant in a way that newfags would actually take seriously and not try to be edgy, I'm with you man, same page and everything

Faggot

"Let me give you this dick tonight" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha