New celeb thread!

New celeb thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12818986
twitter.com/AnonBabble

solid start

>Daily reminder that this is a herman/marinafag thread

>inb4 he says everyone is herman because...autism
he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

>fake

get out of my thread faggot

Looks like Paul McCartney.

>herman/marinafag has a new kid to pedo over

kek

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want to fuck the dead wet girl from the new Doctor SJWho.

me and my friends ratings over time, have 500+ names weve been rating, not close to being done

fuck off herman

>calls someone faggot

>posts an ugly child with a man face

>faggot detected

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Looking for someone who can help me edge on rabbit. Be in control tell me when to cum and where. Add me: anon378

sally draper!

fuck off herman

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

Mods ban this copy paste spammer already

fuck off herman

Aaron is the only one with sense regarding Chloe.

mmmm so nice

you killing me!

fuck off herman

For fucks sake, go and get euthanised.

lol its an onrunning joke at this point, he says shes a refrigerator

Her face is a wrinkled mess too.

Why does she like BBC?

so cute

Seems like a cool project if all of my friends and I were faggots, and I say that honestly.

Go cuckpost on reddit where you'll be in good company.

Unbelievably cute

You sound angry is fuck breh

Any Katy fags?

fuck off herman

Found a new purpose in those threads buddy?

Pretty sure all her fans are fags.

>tfw Maisie will never mount me in public

fuck off herman

so good in The Blackcoats Daughter

Don't want that anyway
Don't get me wrong, she seems cool as fuck and is probably one of the most chilled celebs but I don't find anything of her appealing but her feet.

kek

It was either this or trap threads. This is way more fun and I don't have to look at dick.

never actually seen her act, just on here

strawpoll.me/12818986

Ayyyyyyy

so cute

True.

If you like her feet, that's cool. I like her legs, tits and arse.

oh my fucking god it does

Anyone?

Anyone on rabbit?

I prefer to see you here instead of trap threads.
But why not posting legacy Chloe?
Here is a pic that fits you for making these.

Isn't she Asian?

?

I would just like to hang out with her. As I said, don't find her really appealing.

half chink

your an evil person!!!

These are pretty good.

Half white half Chinese

ghastly

Maybe 12 years ago.

Because modern feminism has taught her to.

Kek, sometimes I don't know if it's the real one or shopped

her and Emma Roberts in the same movie, recommend

Good choice user... aaaand checked.

Y'all need some fresh celebs