I've failed the last two years of college unsure of what to do now. Advice?

I've failed the last two years of college unsure of what to do now. Advice?

bump i need advice you faggots anyone else go through this?

Years of failure? I got this.
Suicide isnt the answer bra

im just unmotivated af and have no idea what i wanna do.

Then do internships at different companies and do a second run at college.

do something you enjoy doing rather than what you've been told to do

Well do you think things would of been ideal if you were motivated? There is a disconnect of what we can do. Internally we're suppose to say fuck all of it and then push that external. External you probably got enough feed back that you know you haven't got much going for you. I'm really struggling to come up with a good answer because I once loaded a bullet into my revolver, blind folded myself, spun the chamber and put it to my head. I don't know why I consider myself a coward for not pulling it since it came up empty. Just ignore all that shit. All you can do is improve your position. Do your college shit, life isn't like that at all though. People are, but what you do isn't. If it's just what you do, or have to do. None of that is really a thing. In fact if it's just what you do and you wanna do that shit you'll probably find most people are avoiding doing that shit even when they are paid for it.

right, I've always liked school, so I dont know whats gotten into me these past couple years, best way i can put it is i simply dont care.

read The Unabomber Manifesto, you'll probably be depressed and feel like a failure regardless of what you do because of the way society is set up.
That book will make you aware of why and hopefully make you realise it's not your fault. It's really not.

get as much money together as you can. go to thailand. fuck bitches. kill self.

try again!

keep in mind: you're already smarter than average, so just image that more than half of the population is less intelligent than you are

also keep in mind: people less intelligent than you (I know you know some of these fuckheads) have finished college, so you are be able to do it

also: internalize the mantra: hang in there, things will get better eventually

(source: been there, done that, life works out)

appreciate it man, this honestly makes me feel better

if only i could lol

Drop out and try again when you have your shit together. Or very rapidly get your shit together.

I almost failed out of college but I managed to skate by and got my math degree. I was prepared to fail though and get some bullshit minimum wage job while I got my head on straight. Failing isn't the end of the world. Plus, it's a waste of money if you're not gonna bother to take the classes seriously.

You could also kill yourself. It's pretty hard to find the motivation to get past your instincts though, so suicide is probably not an option.

nah im not suicidal, i love living i just wanna be successful. Im just lazy af

plus college just didnt feel right to me. All this bullshit and I never felt like i was learning anything.

Learn a fuckin trade pussy

I make $45/hr busting my ass in the heat and mud

any suggestions? im not afraid to bust ass for that kind of money.

does your work make you happy?
(not op)

for 45 an hour i wouldnt care bro

Crane operator

I always wanted to climb a crane
any tips? they don't seem to be locked on ground level - any alarms? you guys wearing a safety harness while climbing up?

Military

These trade people are bullshitting you. Spend years of money on school just like a lib arts degree and maybe if you got the right connections you got a job. Meanwhile you spend years wondering how you are going to come up with living expenses and getting rejected job applications. Fucking cunts.

I wasted my money on a degree too

I make twice the pay working a trade

I didn't get a degree yet. I'm fucking fed up with this bullshit system of telling people someday it's going to happen. It doesn't happen some day for most people. You struggle to afford necessities AND schooling. Then hope maybe you get some fucking job to pay it off later which obviously doesn't happen for the majority of people.

Well my degree was required for the field I wanted to be in and I make good money. Statistically people who have a college education earn more and their net worth is more.

Offshore Gulf of Mexico

Rigger
Deck hand

There's others

Don't require much or any experience. You live on the vessel for free, free food, and when you get to the beach you have a fat bank account

Yeah keep humble bragging about your 50+$ hour job, you'll get to have kids. Then your daughters will no matter what you provide end up sucking your bosses cock to pay for college since he's got a private jet and can give them a fun weekend because we're all fucking disposable. All those fun little bonding moments growing up with her? It was just so she could look nice and be his cum dumpster because there are an endless supply of girls like that.