Why he was mudered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRtBgB1nCaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for being overrated

Same reason JFK was murdered.

cus he was blak and blaks hate blak :)

tell me more detail plz.

because he shat on an entire coast of gang bangers and mobsters. dont let retards tell you its because he was a 'political messiah' or whatever. he got killed cus he was retarded and dissed a bunch of actual gangsters. biggie was killed by butthurt 2pac fans who wanted revenge.

dude, i wouldn't.

tupac got murked because him and suge were in an altercation at the tyson fight with a southside crip from las vegas

same guy they jumped killed pac

What do you think about Suge Knight murder him? It's reasonable story??

He helped write the book on gang feuds in gangster rap. He was going to die sooner or later. The lifestyle was all about balls and bravado. You talked that much shit in those days someone was going to make you a mark and kill your ass

They all preached that lifestyle in that era, and a lot lived and some died by it.

It was pointless drama, because they made and shaped the culture. Criminal shit was what the early guys rapped and praised so it shouldn't be a surprise when a few get dropped by rivals and associates they pissed off

>artist that is making millions of dollars and is profiting from a beef
>rising and at the best point in his career
>"let's kill him xD"

durr hurr

>What do you think about Suge Knight murder him? It's reasonable story??

Why would Suge order an assassination on Tupac and put himself in the line of fire? He was literally right next to pac as he got killed

>JFK wasn't suicide
ok

tupac wanted to leave death row around that time and start makaveli records and suge actually owed tupac like 3 million dollars

not that i believe suge killed him, but still

Tupac was a ballet dancing studio gangster who started to believe he was the character he played, and ran his mouth to some real street niggaz. So they shot him.
His fans want to spin it like he was assassinated for political reasons, though.

The only reason that story keeps/kept getting posted is because of its sheer absurdity, rather than its holding any veracity lol

wtf i hate tupac now!

>black on black crime

Nothing to see here

they didnt have the internet to hide behind back then

>implying he's dead

Have you even listened to The Don Killuminati?
Also, take a close look at the I Ain't Mad At Cha video:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRtBgB1nCaU

because he knew some horrible people

cause he was black

Probably tried to kill Suge but instead killed pac