Be me

>be me
>be alt-right racist
>fall in love with Jew
>decide to start AMA

So AMA pic unrelated

Does she know about your political opinions and your feelings for her? How's the progression?

Post her tits or GTFO

How does it feeling not having the mental capabilities to facilitate even basic thought?

Well assuming this is true, one day you will grow the fuck up and get a life and stop being a pathetic little alt-right snowflake. You will learn that you should just live you fucking life instead of being so butthurt about shit you have no control over. And you will probably be much happier and in control.

>be me
>see this post
>know it's bullshit

The alt-right isn't a real thing. Again, fuck off and go back to

Don't worry man, it's not all jews. Just an awful lot of them who are famous and or rich.

Sorry for lack of clarity verbal iq is goy-tier.
>gf of 1 month
>fucked her an hour ago
>knows political opinions and accepts my aspbergers syndrome
>progression is overall inside of her

>alt-right racist
stopped right there. liberal sjw get off Sup Forums

How does he like your boi-pussy?

Good job Goyim

It's convenient how the alt-right ''leader'' Milo spent all his day on the mainstream media being the provocative little slut he is. He's not controlled opposition at all. Just your average gay Nazi. Ho and btw, now he's a pedophile. Not controlled opposition. Just a normal gay Nazi pedophile from the alt-right term we just made up.

Disgusting. You both should be wiped off the face of the Earth.

Does she retain her jewish identity OP? How goy-presenting is she?

kekkity, stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think - also this ^^ entirely

i feel you op. im in the same boat. been with a jewish white woman for about a year and a half now. she knows my FULL political opinions, and while she may not agree she doesnt say shit. she knows this is now i am and how i will be (republican). even got her to switch to republican, which is always an accomplishment. we are studying for our finals together (uni) and im pretty happy. plus im uncut kek, and shes openly said im the best lay shes had, i didnt even ask either. she told me one day randomly because she kept thinking about it.
jewish women arent bad at all, shes not my first nor will she be my last. IMO look for the latin ones, they are culturally more family oriented and lean more right than left.

samefag

really not lmao. its possible to snag a jewish girl and not be jewish.
you must still be in high school.

She doesn't retain her Jewish identity any more than your average hafu jew which she is btw.
As for goy presenting she has curly blond hair and hooked nose. So impure Jew genes, but not goy enough to trick most.

Not saying it's impossible to snag a Jewish women without being a Jew(very unlikely tho.) I just don't believe there's two guys on this website who think they are part of the alt right and both of them have a Jewish girlfriend. That's bullshit and you know it.

You're not part of the alt-right and she isn't Jewish. You probably don't even have a Girlfriend.