Hi Sup Forums im planing a school massacre. Any ideas. How would you do it...

Hi Sup Forums im planing a school massacre. Any ideas. How would you do it? in my country guns are restricted so Im thinking in swords/knives.

That's not gonna work, fag. An hero.

What country do you live in fam?

hero your self you worthless piece of maggot shit, no one cares about you

Knives are shit, easily dodged and easy to fight against.Try something like poisonous chems or explosives

MAK'n cheez suggests you try to spread love before spreading hate

You'll soon find that love perpetuates love my friend

An act of kindness amongst men is a gem in the hay

-MAK'n cheez

Being a faggot as you undoubtedly are, someone will eventually disarm you of a knife/sword

Go into schoolgirl dressed like schoolgirl massakcre and kill yourself.
>Go down in history as the nicest school massacre ever, making everybody realise how stupid they were and what a Nice guy You was

Fucking autocorrect. School massacre, not schoolgirl massacre, kek

Don't bother. It's not worth it if you don't have guns. Otherwise you'll just get tackled by Tyrone or shot to death by the police. May aswell an hero.

get AIDS from a hooker then have unprotected sex with every people in you school.

Get super soaker and fill with Fuel, light up >profit

Nailguns and Chainsaw work too

Forgot pic

A school AIDSing, creative

>Schoolgirl autocorrect

I know your fetish now m8

with knives you will fail. Maybe kill one with the adv of surprise but u will be disarmed/attacked and people will run away. Its one of these things that sound much easier than it is

Oh shit.jpeg

Best way you can go without guns

Put a crane in your school building, it usually takes a crane to get them out. While the crane is being removed and everyone is gathered around watching a crane remove another crane it would be the perfect most opportune moment to kys you fuckbadger.

Oh god thx, i searched that like 6 weeks

Dude don't shooting up schoots and shit is for faggots just seeking attention, just work through your problems like a normal person, its okay dude i promise everything will be alright. You'll be okay, you'll get through this part of your life and be a happier person for it

This is so dumb that it could work

lol don't even bother, some dude with a half decent arm could throw a stapler at you before you get close and end your shitty massacre. knife yourself instead

Shooting shooting?