Completely new to Sup Forums,any important rules or advice for this shithole of a website??

Completely new to Sup Forums,any important rules or advice for this shithole of a website??

take this, you'll need it

Read the rules, lurk moar, and never tell anyone you're new.

Never ask for advice on /b

bump for interest

Yeah, that too.
Also if you have an image you wanna post, but you got it off of say your facebook, run it through paint to make it a new file so it doesn't remember where it came from.

Dont visit Sup Forums alot of underage here plus it gets boring

lurk moar

> Golden age is long passed.

>newfags don't have the relevant pics

I'm on my phone so how do I reply to a certain post?

Op here, what does itt, wwyd, ylyl, mean?

Sup Forums was never good.

Cool, I qualify as oldfag.

ITT: People who don't remember Sup Forums before captcha

This is OP,I only know what ylyl means,how do i reply to a post??

> Never said it was good.

Figured it out

Click the numbers, if you're not on a caveman phone it will open a reply to the numbers you clicked.
itt: in this thread
wwyd: what would yo do
if this is all a ruse, jokes on you, this is an ocean of piss and my time is worthless, so you have nothing to waste

>My statement was a non-sequitur, not an insinuation that you implied it was good at one point
Here, have a picture of moot learning about tripcodes.

>another newfag here testing some shit

>caveman phone
>phone

Newfags and their phones... oldfags use actual computers

So what's up with the pass that you can buy,is it worth it??

> We have amongst us an AncientFag.

What do you think of the current state of Sup Forums? Pic related.

How long do you have to be on here to be considered a oldfag

zozzle = something funny

Always be an hero OP!

Top 10 best boards?

Opinions vary. What I know for sure is that the more time you waste here, the bigger loser you are.

you goddamn faggot, don't you know to never ask us for advice??? now i have to get my L33t haxor rebecca to DDOS ur USB XDXDXDXD but seriously fuck you G

There are no oldfags. Only newfags.

He said he was on his phone, and already confirmed he's a newfag. I'm on my phone right now, but because my kitty is taking a nap on my lap while I lay on the couch and watch tv

>> We have amongst us an AncientFag.
Sorry to disappoint. Alas, I am not. I merely managed to scavenge that over the decade or so I have been here.
Answering the question anyway, Sup Forums seems to have stopped being "random", or maybe it never was. I liked the gore, Habbo raids and rickrolls back when I lurked better than all the traps and and bananas/spiderman we have now.
People were already talking about "the cancer that is killing Sup Forums" back then, though. It's not a new development.

Oldfags are just a secret ninja. They pop in and then leave because they remember how unfun Sup Forums is now

I can confirm

Think we should give A taste of our more choice content?

Nothing has changed.

What a boring af thread