What would Sup Forums do during the Purge?

What would Sup Forums do during the Purge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ew6Twz-dtuY
lichess.org/zoQU8NfF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Browse Sup Forums

Go out and kill a bunch of edgy faggots that want to use the purge as an excuse to torment people.

Drink, smoke, wank.

You know most Sup Forumstards would rape

fight nogs

Download pirated content

kill niggers and self hating whites. Probably a lot of mexicans too. Rape whatever. Maybe kick a baby.

I would run around with a bucket of KFC to lure detestables out, and then I would shoot all their nigger's balls off. While singing "I love you" by Barney.

Start killing every nigger I see.

The purge seems like a really niggery idea to come up with.

>Rape pretty woman
>Havingfuninmybasement.jpg
>she gets stockholm syndrom
>Marry her next day
>Happy end.

Oh, also kill niggers

Stay inside.

If you kidnap someone then the purge ends do you still oen that person?

Not bad

Kill Niggers and Rape good looking girls is probably the stock answer

Steal shit and rape women.

most would if have bollocks lol

kill all fuckin refugies

Just defend my place and go to the top with a silenced sniper rifle and kill some idiots. Then go back inside and play some good old bf3

sudo apt-get remove --purge OP

Run in to my mummy's room and increase my GBP by 5 (10 if I'm really ticked off).

youtube.com/watch?v=ew6Twz-dtuY

Stand outside and hope someone ends it.

And get trips, I guess.

Lets be honest most of us wouldn't get half walking through our first rape before we got murdered hardcore

Kill negros

Be a pussy bitch like everyone else here actually would

Respect women

watch the Facebook live streams

I'd kill this white knight right here

Prolly go around and rape people and maybe kill a beta human. I'd love to kill my friends brother who has all sorts of issues.

Steal video games electronics a car raid a pharmacy and pyro the schoolos

>catch nice girl, anyone above 14
>bring to my basement
>rape for rest of purge

I always laugh at feminists for calling all man potential rapists, but tbh, they are goddam right. The only thing holding us back are laws and a bit of moral.

Make a false and otherwise illegal $9999999999 donation to amvets and write it off at tax time

hIDE

also if you steal a car

> genocide in africa 2011
That's stupid tanker truck tipped over and dumb ass locals are trying to scoop up free gas and the whole thing caught on fire killing a bunch people.

a good day for africa and the whole world

S I L E N C E I S C O N S E N T
I
L
E
N
C
E

I
S

C
O
N
S
E
N
T

Go out to kill as much people as possible. Die by a hand of 8 year old girl.

We got pay to park machines all downtown plus parking meters. I will start a swift and systematic genocide that would make Hitler jealous. Mangled steel, shattered glass and spilled coins everywhere. Is also burn down the BestBuy. I have an old vendetta. Is also put down every obese person and anybody who tried to stop me.

Boobytrap house, go inna woods.

Here better?

Speak for yourself, edgelord

why's homeboy got a cauliflower on his dick in the bottom middle?

Getting together with a bunch of like minded people who don't want murder to enforce rules regulating peoples actions. Kinda like laws that don't just magically come from the big government.

Fuck her right in the pussy

get weed and coke and fuck my head up till the end

Lugenpresse

>huhuh if u dnt rape grils u r an white knite

How much work did it take to become such a big faggot

my guy

So what you are saying is you are just going to wait for everyone else to come slaughter you

Pretty much blow up as many sky scrapers I could. Being allowed to do that, logistics of it would be biggest problem. Nothing would be better than to watch the news the next day after purge day every year, to see them see the ruins of all the towers and see them rebuild em every year only for them to get blown up again next year.

Pretty sure everyone would form militias to defend their neighborhoods and anyone stupid enough to be edgy would probably get swiss cheesed. It's an interesting idea, it really is, but if it's only one night of lawless chaos (as opposed to the complete breakdown of society/scarcity of resources) most people will try to bunker down and survive with their friends. It'd be small packs of retards getting into gun battles with the militias. I feel like the really fucked people are like gang members or people with real enemies (debt sharks, not just that faggot at the office/school).

Shame about all of the violence, otherwise I'd use it to hawk as many illegal drugs as possible.

>How much work did it take to become such a big faggot

You tell me you are the one that's been sucking cocks am I right

Sneeky breeki my way into peoples houses and murder them while they slept.

Stay in my basement

Truth be told, i wouldn't notice a difference

Kill all honkeys on sight, obviously.

Wow this almost sounds like a movie I've seen. Just can't place the name of it. Oh wait.....

Buy a pet reticulated python

>>huhuh if u dnt rape grils u r an white knite

True fax

Imagine killing anyone that offended you in an instant. That would be greaaaaat.

Go down the Winchester have a few pints and wait for it all to blow over

Implying anyone is going to be sleeping on that night. You stupid nigger

Kill dogs

Gather up a few firearm owners and go on a spree of the hipster faggots.
Then I'd take over a city and enslave the population for a night

Be loads easier to shoot up transformers and cell phone towers, ground high tension lines and sabotage rail lines than it would be to collect literally tons of ANFO. Shoot up a couple transformers and the entire west coast is without water and power for weeks. Millions die.

Who would clean up all the mess? I would start that company. Purge purifiers inc.

Kill OP.

Rack an eight-ball of blow and go to the nearest densely populated Muslim area with 2 12 pound claw hammers

Shoot this nigger from cover like any intelligent person would do.

1. Visit local Antifa group
2. Visit local mosque
3. Visit local synogoge

This.
The Purge is a retarded idea that only appeals to angsty urban/suburban teenagers who are angry at their powerlessness and it would never actually become an institution in any real society. Even if it were mandated by a totalitarian dictatorship, people would band together and stop it even if doing so necessitates overthrowing that dictatorship. Anyone who's actually made anything of their lives or earned anything for themselves would defend themselves and each other from this. It's the same as that "destroy the bank records" thing in Fight Club: it only appeals to beginners and failures. Anyone who actually has any money in the bank (doesn't even have to be much) would fight against it. Anyone who has earned anything at all or has a sense of purpose in life would oppose the Purge.

Isn't it a crime to possess pirated content? Would there be a protection from that law on the rest of the year if you could prove you downloaded it during the purge? I think there would if you could bring it to the Supreme courts. It'd be an interesting debate I think

Check the tyre pressures on my car.

Thats genius shit

That didn't end well

You're the man !

Tl;Dr

Id try sell as many drugs as i could to the purgers. They need it so they can go full rampage and its not illegal. Money.

Enforce the NAP for ammo.

The poor outweigh the rich. Problem solved. Let chaos rule. How fun would that be. Just let go of what you think in control you sheep.

>Implying they wouldn't shoot you and take your drugs

Get purged.

Kill every liberal, Nigger, Jew and politician I could.

Probably nothing. I'm too lazy to commit crime tbh.

Rob the bad dragon dildo factory

Wouldnt be face to face. Money through metal drawer in door, drugs back. Have to reinforce the gaff.

lichess.org/zoQU8NfF
join lechess

Came to post this

Kill myself

Amen