The day is coming up for me.... The day I said I wouldn't do this anymore.... It's been a year...

The day is coming up for me.... The day I said I wouldn't do this anymore.... It's been a year, and things haven't really changed... I still don't know whether I want to just do it.... Because I cant keep living for much longer feeling dismissed by you....I lost so much... I said other things too, that give me more time... But I feel lost... The hardest part is knowing that if I go through with it again you won't save me, you didn't save me last time and this time I can't see a reason why you should want to... When you left me all alone it should have told me all I need to know about you but I had hope idk what to think now

Other urls found in this thread:

sickoo.com/videos/566/young-american-girl-commits-suicide-and-streams-it-live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you don't shut the fuck up and die already

I lost so much... And you can't prove you're worth the pain

sup

I just found out 20 minutes ago that one of my best friends for the last 8 years killed herself. What reason do you have to be a whiny cunt right now? You think death will feel sorry for you? You're just another piece of shit OK. Go ahead and join the pile. Nothing matters. Nobody cares. Watch some tv and jerk off.

In a really bad place... I've run out of things to say

any way I can help you?

ITT we sage and call OP a fag

Why are you so troubled OP? if you're gonna end it, might as well talk to someone about it.

I love you... I need to be saved and healed just like you

Lainposters everywhere huh

where else?

>I just found out 20 minutes ago that one of my best friends for the last 8 years killed herself. What reason do you have to be a whiny cunt right now? You think death will feel sorry for you? You're just another piece of shit OK. Go ahead and join the pile. Nothing matters. Nobody cares. Watch some tv and jerk off.

Im just used to seeing them on r9k I guess, along with other anonymous imageboards, and one of my friends has been yapping about systemspace.link for the past few days

It all just feels so strange... Like you're there but you're not

I'm here though... I think

Hope this helps!

sickoo.com/videos/566/young-american-girl-commits-suicide-and-streams-it-live/

I'm over here.

Hey that's Titeuf!

Also OP, what?

I want to feel the last bit of humanity I still have in me and cry in your arms right now.... Idk what that sounds like to you

Super gay.

what's this systemspace.link and how does it relate to Lain? Also what did your friend say about it?

Sounds okay to me?

Go to it, its a website, no one really knows what its for or where it came from but it talks about how we're in a system which is to be upgraded june 1st and if you dont register your soul to be transfered it gets "soulshattered" The admin uses a pic of lain as their mascot so I guess theyre related somehow

Quick op! Transfer all your money into bitcoins and send them to me so they dont go to waste!

ChangsayingGaaaay.jpg

Also sounds like a cry for help

Going to bed but don't do it OP, we love you here. Like a Sup Forumsrother

You know I don't want to hurt you anymore... Maybe the only way I won't hurt you anymore is to go... I see solutions but they're selfish aren't they?

Bumping
WTF?!

M E A N T H I N G S
M E a n t h i n G S
M e A n t h i N g S
M e a N t h I n g S
M e a n T H i n g S
M e a n T H i n g S
M e a N t h I n g S
M e A n t h i N g S
M E a n t h i n G S
M E A N T H I N G S

tell me more?

I just don't know if I'm selfish because I saw the reasons to help you and I know I didn't so maybe I don't deserve you now but the only thing I want is for you to be truly happy

so what do we do now?

Meet up

We do what you want because I'm here waiting for you still

And this T~T

stuck

nigger

alright

Bump

where?
how?

In the wild

If you still have my number you can text me... I'm at home as always... I just want to make sure you're safe if you do try to come out to see me... That's why I've been stressing too and waiting around but I have tried to msg you and text you I'm just stuck electronically... I need you to text me I'm sorry

My dog died a week ago.

i am so sorry

My condolences

I hope pupper is resting well

:(

I don't know if I have your number. So far you are an user on the net for me...

I suppose I could give it to you again... And it hurts me that you feel so distant from me still

I'm sorry I don't know what to think now.

It's okay just know that I love you and I would give anything to be loved by you and make you the happiest person on earth I feel God when I am with you and so much more

That sounds nice, how do we keep in touch after this thread is over?

How can do you do that? Be demonstrative about it and stop trying to convince in the way you have been. We need more proof.

If I could find the right words to say to you I would say them... I've lost faith in a lot of things and myself like I said I feel lost... Everything feels so simple but I know it's not... I've tried proving many things to you and it seems to go nowhere, maybe you need to take a risk and keep some faith in me at least in my love... I know you don't want to

I have to step out for a bit so I'm sorry we can't keep talking just take some time to think about things for me... I love you

Duly noted

rest in peace thread