This picture makes me so hard

this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

liam neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

holy fuck

/autism/ boys we out here

Could you not?
Please

Good story tho ;)

were's the original one with the big titted girl on the snake nose (dont know english name for thath) of that elephant

He then removes his towering phallus and rests the tip against her quivering anus.

"Oh dear" Liam exclaims

"What is it?" Whimpers Natalie

"Your buthole" replies Liam with a wry smirk...

"Its going to get....TAKEN!!" He thrusts violently splitting her asshole.

"NON STOOOOOOOPPPPPP" He cries.

Blood and shit everywhere

FIN

>demanding him to force it in deeper
>force it
I see what you did there

PASTA

Fuckin drawfag.. You killed my sides! Kek

kek

Hang it in the Louvre!

"The way she looks at this camera means she's had sex with anyone else in the photo"

That's a new one

kek

I don't know why I'm laughing but I love everything about this

> trip zeros
> the body of text
> this drawing

Somebody screencap this for posterity.

Wot?

this one for the books

Trips of nullity have
Spoken....

When his dickhead hit bottom it read (in Braille) "Leon was Here!!"

Put me in the screencap please.

someone pls cap this

So much gold.

haven't laughed like that in a long time

she did have lots of sex with Devendra Banhart, though.
he's probably tantric.

either way, she has been ruined sexually without a doubt.

yes..

THIS is why liam neeson is without a doubt THE most alpha male in hollywood history, putting eastwood and pitt to shame.

his monumental frame.. i'm estimating his leg inseam to be 95cm AT LEAST, towering to a height of 6'5", before even considering his alpha presence.
its rumoured when he walks into a room he INSTANTLY dominates with his pulsing masculine energy, sending all nearby female genitalia into a spasm of throbbing pleasure..

natalie would have collapsed under the SHEER weight of his phallic monster..even as you look you can almost see her vagina expand and lengthen, hero vaginal opening tighten and her clitoris retract.

i imagine the walls themselves still echo with the remnants of liam's presence in that room..

Portman had to go to the shrink after her first movie as a child (Leon) due to the sexual tension there was between Jean Reno and her in the film. She is the perfect cock gargler, educated and ready to accomodate any kind of phallus in her

cap me

I'm not sure if you are comically brilliant or clinically insane.

A certain set of skills Kai Gwon Jin has; Padme. A pleasure too be acquitted with you both, it will

Wtf I just kekd so hard

put me in the screencap yo

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

hillary clinton is known to be THE most hung gal in DC, possibly one of the biggest in the world. her cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating her size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. she would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with hillary barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding her to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix, her g-spot getting pounded to the rhythm of a bongo. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on hillary's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still yodels her clit to the memory of it, basking in her humidity

sigh i guess Sup Forums just isnt what it was anymore

Cannot stop cumming m8

you
wot
m8
?

Kek.. Now someone do the dick drawing.

you dont seem to understand..

natalie would have been changed after that fateful night. the night she transformed from girl to WOMAN..

beautiful BUT tragic.. beautiful for the ethereal experience of feeling of liams COLOSSAL shaft colliding with her cervix, as her heart beat and blood pressure peak and she rubs her engorged clit. a weaker man would orgasm in SECONDS, but liam neeson is a renown for his stamina, steadfast and tireless. he's said to have the MOST advanced routine of penile exercises, including assisted a-stretches, underhand kegels AND slow crank jelqs..

tragic that a sexual experience SO potent will NEVER be replicated..

every sexual encounter after this would only leave feelings of empty displeasure..

you can still see the longing in her eyes..

samefag

top kek

That's cum not piss

your point?
this thread is epic.

∆∆

ahoy

agreed, the stupidity of this thread is sublime. Just pointing out.

"And what does your cunt taste like?"

"Heaven"

The movie was pretty much over after that.

Great fucking dialogue...excellent script.

>the snake nose

Bump

Wtf kek

Great. Now I have to masturbate.
Thanks OP

the look in his eyes, you just KNOW they banged

michael cera is known to be THE most awkward guy in hollywood, possibly one of the worst in the world. his cock has been described as "relatively average", with a bone pressed length that would rival nearly any healthy male above the age of 15.

im estimating his size to be around 5.3" bone pressed, with ALMOST 4.5" of girth. he would have delivered acceptable but unremarkable pleasure to her pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on awkward small talk, getting her bored enough so she can finally initiate. i can just imagine him reluctantly accepting it, with michael barely able to reach erection, and her frustrated instruction , demanding him to force it in deeper, he would have orgasm'd within seconds of touching her pussy, being partially filled with his weak ejaculation.. the orgasm would have been powerful, his penile muscles contracting and spilling semen into her unsatisfied pussy , his whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

Include me in the screencap.

I'm going to enjoy this before ylyl gets a hold of it and spams it every thread as a "classic"

>google image search 'liam neeson pee pants'

Even if his dick is huge, it clearly doesn't work right.

wut? sauce pluurz?

Someone pls screencap all 3 natalie portman pasta's.

That is beautiful user.

Wow. This guy can give a thumbs up and a thumbs down at the same time. Mind=blown.

check me