WWYD Part 2: Electric boogaloo

WWYD Part 2: Electric boogaloo

tie her arms around that post and lift both her legs up towards her chest. slide my cock deep into her pussy and brutally pound her little cunt as the post scratches against her back causing her to bleed. i would cum deep inside her pussy and leave her tied there for anyone else who wants to use her like the fuckmeat she is

Spread those legs wide and put them up over her head and fuck that tight little pussy until I cum in her. Then flip her over for round two

RIP

Thats my wife, can you post a picture of yourself so I can picture you fucking her?

>inb4 cuck

Noice
Which one and why?
OP pic is #8

5 because she's petite. would love to dominate her

She slept with a teacher who kinda looks like a turkey buzzard

She's innocent but curious. All holes pls

ouch she's not my type. i'd do a hard 360 and walk, maybe run, right away.

someone post a bbw

Wwyd be brutal to this family

wwyd? daughters friend

Pull down her pants, spread her legs, and fuck her while she's still sitting in that chair.

yeah, I often feel the same urge

Nudes for wwyd

Poop on her butt

Heh. Nothing wrong with that.

Then also pull up her shirt and tear of her bra to grab those tits.

her tits are amazing

use a chainsaw to cut down that forest that she calls "eyebrows"

Damn, it must be tempting to just grab her when the daughter's out of sight and just bend her over and fuck her hard.

it is, but I doubt I'll ever do it

Take her from behind and slip a hand inside her top to grope her tits. Pound her from behind until I blow inside her.

More for wwyd

I want to break every bone in her forehead against the headboard of my bed

From the front

Probably a good thing, anyway.
Makes for a kinky thought, though.

And goddamn if it wouldn't be sweet to fuck that girl hard and just pump her full of cum.

Forgot image

Wwyd to them

Spit in the niggers mouth

I did some moves towards that, but got busted by my daughter who stopped me from trying further

knowing my girl she's probably fuck a friend of mine as revenge (if she already didn't)

any chubby/fat girls ??

Pin her down on the floor, lift her legs and piledrive her. Hard and fast, stuffing her cunt thoroughly. And cum inside her.

Then go for round two in a mating press. Pound her and ravish her hole until I cum again and pump another load inside her.

I gotchu fam

wwyd and want more?

>stopped me from trying further
Well, fuck. That sucks.

>knowing my girl she's probably fuck a friend of mine as revenge
That just sounds hot.

You've got a pretty dirty girl.

Make them call me daddy while fucking them in a threesome.

wwyd?

Wwyd to my sister?

Me and my nigga got her drunk and smashed the hell out of her

yeah, she grew into a slut. I also have split feelings towards the whole thing and all her actions in general. they (and also her) do turn me on, but I'm keeping a distance from it cause it's weird. here's her

Yeah, I'd fuck your daughter senseless.

Drag her into a bedroom and leave you alone with her friend, and then spend the next long time just fucking her until my balls are drained.

Facefuck. Holy shit, she's cute. And dump my load all over that face.

Would club and drag into cave to have angry caveman sex with

Wwyd to this milf anons?

Nobody?

wwyd to this fat ass

Fuck her raw and make her a milf all over again.

I'd prefer that in the same room. would like to see her used

have me and my friends empty are loads in to her

I'd fuck that bitch's kneecaps

Would her ass get some love to user?

After I'd filled her pussy.

I would fuck her tits and cum on her face.

I'd spread those cheeks and get my dick inside her smooth ass. I would pound her so hard the stuff on the table would fall off while she begs me to stop.

anyone ?

Oh my fucking jesus
Who is this

Bubble butt

Nice.

Then I'd fuck her on the floor right in front of you. Pull her clothes off, pin her down, and fuck her in missionary. Hold her down by keeping my hands on her tits and pound her pussy roughly. And cum inside her, savoring the sweet orgasm while unloading all my cum into her cunt.

... then flip her around and get her into doggystyle, having my arms around her to reach and grope her tits, and keep fucking her by pounding her rear.

Ok, she loves a good ass fuck from a thick cock, hope you can hook her up!

Anyone please?

slap her in her 4/10 face and tell her to eat a steamy creamy Andy Sixx log

i think she was a call girl cant find anything else on her

phone sex site, there was a few more pics around but didnt save

Dat ass

I would dunk her head in the water and when she comes up for a breath shove my cock in her mouth

Fucking checked

These two?

PAINAL

Butt stuffz

Wwyd to her?

Would have them both suck my cock while they finger each other and they can share all the cum from my cock

Wwyd to this slam pig? I have more.

If you want longer stories kik me at sashaotb

Bump

Wwyd?

Force them to suck my girls tits while I watch and jerk my cock

Electric windkiss

wwyd?

Bump

Girl in my friend group with a beta as fuck bf. I'm not the type to cuck another guy, but damn if I haven't thought about it. Wwyd?

Nice tanned body would love to rub her down with some sun screen and when she least expects it whip out my dick and cum on her and rub it in like sunscreen

want more?

No?