Hey Sup Forums what are your thoughts about overwatch?

Hey Sup Forums what are your thoughts about overwatch?

Other urls found in this thread:

playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/us/ATTANIUS-1276
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tracer is fuck material

Mercy is mommy

casual shit with random mechanics.

Good game.

Despite being a top fucking percentage healer I can't get out of gold and I want to die.

tracer wont fuck you

haha I feel yah, I am 1700/min healer stuck in gold

an easy CS mixed with lol for the fun of the girls
also some noobs from CS would like it

pretty cool. i have a friend who's already making enough money from it to have quit his job

Sliver shitter detected

It's a good game op, Sup Forums is just shit at everything

>top healer
>gold
user please

tbh, it can make sense to have a better healing/sec in gold than in higher ranks, because people tend to be better at focusing down shit (including healers) so healers tend to have less shit to heal.

I regularly heal around 15-22k per comp game and everyone still manages to fucking lose.

Sure she will; you just gotta believe. Just because someone says they're gay doesn't necessarily mean they're gay. It's like gender; words don't mean what you think they mean.

That means when she says "no help me" It means fuck the shit out of her. Oh and hang that dyke on steroids, that thing needs to go in the trash.

Did you know that a steroid is just a mini asteroid?

Team fortress 3
With more rule 34

pretty decent game but when people say "competitive overwatch" I fucking puke. It's a casual game, it's mechanics don't support anything other than basic aiming and game sense.

git gud noob
why are you supporting random people? are you so stupid really?
"come guys I dont know you and sure I will heal you for 25 mins even if you are all 12 year old"

if you are supporting you must be so bad at this game

Don't listen to faggots who think its bad.

Its a really good game with solid graphics, sounds and gameplay and diverse set of characters.

Its really fun for playing in short bursts or zoning out after work etc. Not something to sink your teeth into, but helps dull the pain of real life if you don't get much time to play games.

Nigga what the fuck are you even saying.

lol this guy, user the higher ranks require coordination if you're playing to win. I mean I guess you can get away with anything when you're bronze right user?

sry Im a top healer my brain is not completed from the mom cave

What happens when you try to appeal to Feminists, LGBT, and SJWs.

Cost too much to me, and isn't on steam.

If it were on Steam and around 20-30 bucks, i'd consider buying it.

Plat pc fag here need some fags to q up to get diamond so i can say i did something productive

Stop playing mercy dude, go lucio

one comp game
>enemy team really bad
>enemy team did combined 26k damage
>I healed 24k
>still lost because retard team wouldn't get on the objective

Also tank main

Oversalt.

Garbage game.

How high are you

Good if you can get a good team together.
The healslut scene freaks me out, but I like it.

How

Unless you're a bastion main you're garbage

Then you are just trash
T. Climbed to master as healer main

This shitty fucking game is invading HotS and I hate it for that reason.

Get slightly salted whenever people talk about it. Battleborn is one of my most favorite games and people shat on it because "hur dur it's just an Overwatch copy"
No, it's a completely different game in a different genre. And unfortunately Overwatch's free beta came out a week after Battleborn's launch

fucking obviously coordination is required to win. I didnt think I had to type that out but I guess I should of seeing as you pointed it out. :/

local/regional tournaments, now he's starting streaming and boosting

Yea just to clear things up for the bronze players in this thread

>go lucio

Yeah, I refuse to play a nigger character.

Any more stupid requests?

Thanks, i actually didnt think this would work as well as it did!

i lold at that ^

anyone on here stream OW?

This. It was given to me as a gift but I never would have bought it bc it's not worth the full price.

That game would be perfect if they just completely scrapped symmetra.. Seriously fuck that character and anyone who plays as her

Dunno user. Sometimes I feel like I'm high, but I don't smoke or take pills; and I'm not around it to get second-hand either.

you mean junkrat?

top 500 here. fustrating but fun up here. very hard to keep the rank i tend to drop and get back up oftenly.

It's definitely worth $40...

Awesome game.

I think he means Genji

No i mean the character with the op auto aim gun and turrents that are borderline as powerful as torbijorn and a teleporter that completely ruins the flow of that game and a shield generator that makes enemies almost impossible to kill and takes too much to destroy

OW is the next cod. It's one huge blizzard circle jerk

RIP Genji. Used to be good

>turrents
Man its been years since I saw that one.

symmetra. everyone hates that character

overbuff link?

>complaining about symmetra

what the actual fuck

with all the balance problems in this game, SYMMETRA is the one you have an issue with? Not Mei? Or Genji? Or Bastion?

List ranking, my highest ever is this season at

I'm 2427

It takes the shitty MOBA formula and actually made something playable. The characters/lore is also more impressive than TF2 and less "lolrandumb" overall. The community is toxic and shitty, though.

overbuff doesnt update my rank, neither does master OW. heres the most recent update playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/us/ATTANIUS-1276

ATTANIUS#1276

trash game for casuals

Is that the laser turret bitch? The only thing worse is a genji who's a god at dodging

By your logic no one would learn heals until they were good enough to play competitively.

Which makes you a retard

>the community is toxic and shitty

That's what happens when you get a bunch of anonymous people together and have them believe that games require "mad skillz yo" and give them a leaderboard to feed their egos.

I very rarely see toxic communities for single-player and cooperative games. It happens, but it's rare. That's why I've stayed away from the competitive thing.

Hell, I even play all the Dark Souls games in offline mode.

ya thats the laser turret bitch w the mini turrets, teleporter/shield generator

*turrents

Good game, funny to play they need to add more good women to game, god wish I could fuck D.VA.

Mfw when I'm plat Mercy main
Mfw I have no face

Mei is annoying af but managable as long as you dont get close.. Bastion is annoying but also easy to counter with sombra or junkrat.. Ive litteraly never had a problem with genji and you suck if you do.. Symmetra is the only character that has an answer for every other character.. On defense shes literally the ultimate advantage in the game

Never liked it when it came out and i still don't like it.
Only weebs and betas play that game

Ya but you cant dodge symmetra.. All she has to do is get close and fire cause she doesnt miss

Great game with a mostly not-toxic community. It's extra great that Blizz haven't charged a dime for all of these special events as well.

she must have received one hell of a buff then,

i stopped playing when they nerfed roadhog's hook, and she was trash tier then.

It's gay.

>non-toxic community

do you even play overwatch? christ dude

That makes sense. Out of all of the games I've played, Overwatch has definitely had the most toxic community. However, I would go even farther to say that this is a trend that's more prevalent in the multiplayer online first-person shooter community. I've never found as much toxic behavior in the Dark Souls or fighting games communities. I'm sure that both of those communities do attract toxic players. Just not in the sheer volume that Overwatch and other first-person shooters do.

I can't beat uprising on legendary because I keep getting paired with shitters who don't know how to play.

Reins who ult the bombs and don't know when the bastions are coming so their charge is on cooldown.

Torbs who don't know where to put there turret so it's useful, but doesn't die in 3 seconds.

Mercys who don't know how to stay out of the way and they die and cant rez.

Tracers who don't know how to take down eradicator's shields easy, and focus fire the bomb instead of cleaning up the normal guys so we don't get overwhelmed. And/or they overestimate their skill and die 80 yards from everyone else.

That hook still annoys the piss out of me.. Ill staight watch that shit miss me and still somehow pull me in.. Also around corners

i could believe that

........ i was a roadhog main, fuck off pleb

Well, here's one of your problems. You try to focus down the bomb rather than just having your Rein charge it away from the payload as soon as its self-destruct starts activating.

They increased her range power and the strength of her her teleporter and shield generator.. And idk if anyone else has gotten this but every time she puts out the shield generator and i have a junkrat on my team, every 10 seconds he says "im getting the feeling they have a shield generator" and it gets very annoying

I dont mind roadhog at all.. The hook is just kind of annoying.. Same with mcrees flashbang.. I mean why does a cowboy even have a fucking flashbang? That doesnt make sense

true, but... without it mccree is fucking useless lmao

Why didn't you get on the objective then? if the enemy team was so bad they only did 2k dmg then they weren't killing you. also the fact that you think the number you healed is what makes you good means you don't understand enough about the game to rank up.

Because he's a cowboy in the fuuuuuture that fights robots?

OH like samurai jack!

I understand its purpose but i mean like maybe a lasso or something could have same effect? Idk but hes still a pretty cool character
Shut up

No samurai jack is a samurai

I found battleborn to have the most toxic community in any game I have ever played. I would say LoL is #2 and I would rate overwatch on par with Dota 2 for toxicity.

anime shit

>anime shit

calm down, it's just a troll.. no one in the world is that stupid. it's just a troll.

Nah, I just worded it poorly. i'm saying that's what the majority of the people I get paired with do.

>"""community"""

bumping with the only thing I care aboutu from this game anymore

Dva best champ hands down. Boost, shield spread automatic fire with no reload, two lives. What more could you want