Any older anons here? Do you have any luck with younger women...

Any older anons here? Do you have any luck with younger women? I'm 29 (but I look a bit younger)and thinking about partying and hooking up with chicks.Is it too late for me?

What the fuck are you talking about user? 29 is too late? Fuck me! I know so many guys who got a girl when they were 30-35. Most of girls actually like older guys, since they are more responsible and more attractive for women. My sister is 24 and is a guy who's 35, so go out and don't fucking care about your age. If you feel young you are young

I'm mostly interested in hookups and one nights stands. I'll try I guess, I got nothing to lose.

It's like catching fish in a barrel, but all of your fish have daddy issues

At 36 I married a 21 year old hottie. I was 60 lbs overweight too. Totally possible, just be a cool fun person.

Bro if you have money and a working dick you can fuck until you're 70

Honestly tho if you have to ask you're probably a beta cuck

dude, it is definitely not too late. When I got divorced I was 33 and went on a mad tear fucking chicks from 19-30. Just walked around like I didn't give a shit and young pussy would throw its self at me. Seriously fucked 10-15 girls 19-21 that one summer

kek

The reality is most people look much older than they are. So you probably look how a 29 year old is supposed to look.

I'm 36 and look like a hobo robbed a surf shop.
I do okay with ladies in the early twenties, I'm sure you'll do fine.

Dude just dont, you will catch something. Honestly I would just suggest you look for swingers if you want to have sex.

I'm 46 I'm fucking a 23 year old right now...met her at work..forgot how tight young pussy is. I love that young dudes are such irresponsible assholes nowadays..makes us older established men look really good. keep up the work young uns

52 now. In the last 5 years I've banged 10 women between 21 and 25. 7 between 26 and 35. Another 8 between 35 and 45.
I'm no Prince charming but I have no problems getting laid by hot women.

I'm not a beta, I just haven't been out partying for like 3 years.

Im over 50 and dont give too much of a fuck these days but I know when im sitting in a bar talking to a random I just know if I pushed it I would get laid.
In my forties I would regularly get 20 to 30 somethings.

all them daddy issues

oldfag here
fuck 'em young, user
unless they have good genes
by 50 they look like ugly traps

I am 34 my wife is 30...we met when I was 27 and she was 23

Guy in the picture is like 90 kek

What race is the girl?

You're 30 idiot. 30 years have any women been interesting? I'm around that age too. You're a fucking idiot if you think they're going to flip a damn switch and now you're okay. Either youw ere okay or you are not. Idiot.

White... Mixed French Irish from Michigan. Definitely daddy issues but coolest bitch ever. Comic book nerd and BJs on demand. Love her!

35 here. I go to alot of concerts, clubs, music festivals, and have been graced with not looking my age at all. I've fucked them all from 15 - 55. Good times. LRN2Party faggot.