Alcoholic thread

Alcoholic thread.
Today I started drinking after 4 months of abstinence. Is it even possible to get rid of this shit?

Ive been to rehab 3 times and i drink every fucking night

Yes. The best cure is a bullet to the brain

I drink a 12 pack each night. Friday Saturday and Sunday I drink atleast 36 beers. I usually start at 9 am or earlier. I'm 26 and have been doing this for years.

I guess so

you're just a troglodite who doesnt know what to do with his free time

Sober right now. I have destroyed lives with misplaced anger not directly but by general negativity and words. Family treats me like a disease and I have nothing to my name. Might b3 homeless soon. My only options is beg mom to take me back in or try to get sent to an institution. I am a liar, user, and a manipulator.

> 12 pack each night
> doing this for years

Wouldn't that eventually make you fat as fuck? Or do you live in one of those countries with beer made out of literal piss

Grow a pair of big ol man balls and get an ounce of will power in your miserable body.

I switched out booze (750ml whiskey a night) for weed. I only drink socialy now and lost a bunch of weight.

Go to AA faggots, worked for me. Got 10 months clean and sober, I only think about doing something like once a week and it's for less than 5 mins

>I am a liar, user, and a manipulator
since you are aware of it you are going to be ok pretty soon, I guess. I mean most people are not strong enough to admit what is wrong with them

"you" is not just your body

I drank myself too sick to drink anymore. Feels bad. Just smoking weed now.

26 here and I do the same thing. I work for a beer company though so at least I'm not paying for it

yes. don't drink. it's simple

I've stopped counting my drinks.

american beer has no alcohol you might as well be drinking pepsi since diabetes is your goal, you're a pussy

Half the American beer in the store is over 5.5%. I regularly drink 5.9 and 6.9. We have some gnarly shit that's 8.9 as well. Not all American beer is week.

Not if you're weak minded little shit who thinks drinking is a disease.

Nope. I drink daily, but still work 12 hours 5 times a week. Moderation. I don't drink till I'm off work, and sleep 6 hrs. Works for me. A few shots every weeknight kills the pain, and binging on the weekends finishes it. Everyone has a crutch. Alcohol is just the easiest one..If you don't let it consume you. Good luck.

I drink a fifth of whiskey every night, me and my bud are alkys we get through a handle when we drink together and the drunk luls happen

you must be one of those tall slim guys with funny mustache. I predict you will die of cancer

I predict that you haven't experienced real life yet. Enjoy your pain.

I'm 40, never been in jail, moved out of my parents' house at 21

I am also 26 and have similar drinking habits- are you overweight? I've managed to stay in fairly good shape but I am noticing that the pounds are slowing creeping on and being distributed differently

pick a different drug

40 and still a douchebag. How's that working out?

Stop drinking bri

I'm pretty clever and I have a very good memory which helps me in life