Tramadol overdose

Tramadol overdose.

I have taken 50 X 50mg tramadol tablets. And feel very unwell. I have also come out in very large spots or boils on my forehead.

Does anyone have any experience.

Bullshit, you'd be fucking dead

If you took anywhere around 500mg you probably wont die.
Anything higher is potentially lethal

Drink a half liter of vodka to dilute it, then duct tape your mouth shut to prevent yourself from hyperventilating

Hi OP. How long ago did you take it? Did you take anything else?

ull probably pass out and drown in your vomit or respritory failue leading to asphyxiation. failing that and you survive you will die slowly from multiple organ failure

2500mg and you'd be dead for sure

5 grams of tramadol this is gonna get you some real cramps dude, if your resistance is really really high you might survive otherwise you're dead.

Over the course of 12 hours really. I was given 100 at 11am this morning, it's 23:16 here now.

You'll die of liver failure from the acetaminophen (tylenol). Painfully. And slowly.

you're broke ass didnt have 50 trams. stfu

idiot

I did pass out and been sick. I woke up in the kitchen with a split lip and scratch on my forebead. So I guess I collapsed and hit my head, but it's not o so bad.

Also, opiates are brutally bad to experiment with. If you do not have any experience with them taking such a large dose is beyond stupid. If you have some experience it is a large dose regardless. I am here anyway, if you are not passed out I can try and help you somehow. Of course puking is recommended.

if you really took that much you're going to die but you didn't so you're fine

>I was given

What? Elaborate. I thought you took them all at once. Do you have any tolerance to opioids?

do not induce vommiting it increases the area of absorbtion into the oesophagas and mouth

You're going to die, OP.

Are you fucking stupid or what? Of course vomiting is a good thing. Also OP if you can get ahold of any benzodiazepines that would be great. Take a lot of them.

first thing any poison centre tells you is not to vomit forcibly

kek

Tramadol (Ultram) is one of the weaker opiate varieties. With no opiate tolerance death is possible, but it is still possible to experience seizures and possibly even serotonin issues.

In short, you'll probably just get super fucking sick and death is unlikey. Get fucked, retard.

1) call your emergency services and explain what you've done.
2) open your front door and stay on the line till they get there
3) get the fuck off Sup Forums

there is some overlap between point 2 and 3

You can't even spell esophagus correctly. Take your shit advice and shove it up your ignorant ass you disgusting faggot.

if you aren't trolling and care to live, call EMS. call before it is too late you massive cunt. if you don't really care, you'll just pass out and die. not that bad of a death

>50x50
>Less than 500

youre retarded

Ironic you could type so clearly while od'd.
If you're not dependent or haven't been taking it for a while, you're probably gonna die. Get clean, kiddo.

I've taken 1600mgs in a day before with its the equivalent of 32 of those. Was sick for a day, and could not pee despite needing to. Hot water in the shower helped induce urination. Threw up multiple times and was really sweaty. Tramadol has no acetaminophen in it so ignore the idiots mentioning that. You'll be fine and will probably just feel nauseous and have a headache as you process the drugs.

Also you are probably going to feel itchy and have trouble sleeping.

kek

I did pass out in my kitchen earlier on, woke up about 2 hours later lying on the floor and soaked in sweat...with a thick and split lip as well.

Anyone here saying they took over 700mg of Tramadol and didn't encounter a seizure is a lying faggot.

i happened to be with a friend tonight and his evil ex girlfriend made him a dinner with 100 tramadol in it, luckily she told him an he called an ambulance and they pumped his stomach, but he's never been the same since then

100mg Tramadol is weaker than 2.5mg of Oxycodone.

Well I have. I have done it a number of times.