Medfags of Sup Forums

Medfags of Sup Forums.

I just wiped my ass and there was a ton of blood, called my doctors office earlier today, and they couldnt see me for 3 weeks, what do?

Stop shitting blood.

Sharpie up the pooper

Put a cork up your bum

manpon

Was the blood bright or dark?

hurts

Bright red, fresh blood

Go to the emergency room.

its past midnight here, the fuck they gonna do except ask me to call my doctors office and book an apointment?

So probably it's something with an anus, maybe hemorrhoids or polyps.

go to a other doctor or emergency ambulance

I've been having poops like that for months now and I haven't died yet. But then again my stomach isn't average. It's been fucked since birth.

But if it will bleed itself then call the ambulance

Next time do not use dragon dildos.

put an ice pack on your asshole for 15 minutes and apply some preparation H

that's good, if it gets darker go to the hospital

>couldnt see me for 3 weeks
Where are you from ? Can not sign up for another?

Use a smaller dildo

Stop the bleeding hopefully ... This could be serious bro. Call 9/11 if you have to.

I think he died a moment ago

Post some stupid bullshit on the internet.

Well ¯\_ツ_/¯

> guise im dying

> better ask Sup Forums

hemorrhoid

This is correct. if you cant feel them when you wipe its 99% likelyhood of internal hemorrhoids and youll be fine.

stop straining when you shit.

These are retards. If the blood isnt black and gritty then theres no immediate danger.

But if he bleeding like hydrant then bleeding itself is dangerous

He died anyway

If its dark and kinda clotted, that's really bad and you have internal bleeding. If so, go to hospital.

If its bright red it could be one of a few things, and most will heal, and be fine.
It could be an anal fissure, caused by taking a hard shit and pushing too much, or it could be a burst hemorrhoid. Either way just eat lots of fibre and you'll be fine.

Pretty sure if hes bleeding like a hydrant he wouldnt have posted on b first you fucking mongoloid.

Dark = ulcerative colitis or chron's dis ease most likly, maybe some other form of inflammatory disease in your lower intestine

Bright = hemmeroids or anal fissure probably, which can led to some problems but its world's better than the alternative

G.I. major

niggas OP here. Had some blood in my underwear so had to sort it out

I've touched my ass, cant feel any bulging and it doesnt hurt at all

i feel completely fine, other than im kinda worried, not to the point that i need an ambulance or shit like that

Fucking on it

just did faggot

aight, most likely.... like ive had a half a drop or whatever before..but tonight, ive had like half a paper filled.. cand feel any hemorrhoids?

no hydrant, thank god.. but its kinda spooky

not yet

OP here, checked the 88

Stop having gay sex, you faggot

It's me

Suppository hydrocortisone would do you well BTW

Going to need to talk to ur g.i. doc if u want that tho

Can not you order a colonoscope privately?

If there is blood around your butt and on surface of poop, it's probably just a hemorrhoid and you're ok

If there is blood mixed into your poop, you need to go to the emergency room.

Exactly

another 88, checked
I had diarrhea and after wiping i noticed the blood, dont know if it was mixed in the shit

i might? but its 1 AM here, so its not exactly an option atm. Just wanna know that i can go to sleep and not wake up in a fucking godfather scene

Probably you can

dont hemorrhoids hurt as shit? and arent you suppose to feel them?

Im 27, male with a job that is 50/50 sitting and walking around, wouldnt think that I could develop that shit?

uhhh... Sounds like an acute issue. Internal bleeding can cause quite a fast death. If you're still alive call 911.

Maybe diarrhea is a cause? I once have a similar situation to you after a severe diarrhea.

Bleeding is often the first symptom.

well the bleeding has slowed down, and i feel fine, its not like im gut-shot?

Colitis fam

what did yu do?

so an attached fucking miscarriage on your asshole is the next step? plus it will hurt? please god no

well what do you think caused it. If it's something sharp that tore your rectum or something, then you'll most likely die in several hours. If it's just a sore anus from chipotle or something, you'll live, I guess.

I have hemorrhoids since the age of eighteen :V

Two days I was bleeding and stopped. But that was probably less than you describe.

sheeeeit i suppose, its not like i pay any fucking attention to my ass other than shit, must be the food ? and i dont feel like dying, otherwise Sup Forums will never know

dayum, unlucky or what?

BRB, my tomach is rumbling and i think i need to shit again....

The doctors told me it was genetic

I've had the same thing for a month. Hardly any blood though

OP here

fuck this shit, im getting in the car and driving to the emergency room

peace be with you

On the other hand diarrhea can be a symptom and not a cause, then it's something with a large intestine, something not cool.

I hope you will live tomorrow, peace o/

PS. in 99% this is cancer and he die in agony

show them the 1g1c video when they ask how it happened.

Update us tomorrow.

kek

I can't believe he lived through that.