Who /lifelong/ here?

who /lifelong/ here?

we're looking good, lads

realistically, what are the chances that when garrapollo takes over the pats don't go down the shitter?

i'm only 21 so i can't even imagine this team with brady

without brady i mean ofc

What part of Foxboro are you lads from

>New England

about 40 minutes out

San Francisco

cyrus jones should be strung up on the nearest tree

I'm from Rhode island been a fan since 94, since its basically the first year i can remember since i was 8.

About 45 minutes.

Frogman still my favorite Pats qb

Grogan

Somerville

right behind the cranberry bog.AMA

since i was 6.. in 1985.

413, Chicopee

Quahog my man

Go Pats Go

born in NY, moved to new england at 10, lived there till 25.

hated the pats growing up, hated them more while living in NE. since moving away i've stopped disliking them and have come to realize i was just jealous of the team's constant success while i'm team wasn't doing as well.

i don't mind them now, maybe it was just their fans that i hated. still hate the sox though

Waltham

Walpole, ay

Jimmy is getting traded in the off season.

From Topsfield, Uni in Lowell

Auckland, New Zealand

There was a period I was a Barry Sandersfag. Still admired me some Vincent Brown. Can I join?

When I was a kid I remember Steve Grogan at QB...

It's been a long strange trip

If the Patriots win the Superbowl this year I can see Brady retiring

Its fucked because it goes even further back. I'm 26 and the first game I ever attended was his first start. That game got mentioned tonight actually. And he won it all his first season too. We're witnessing a football god here.

What are you smoking, mate?

Philadelphia

Heard you guys are taking in refugees?

I'm not gay, so no

Wearing my TB12 jersey rn.

New New México, New england

Central Park

Newport, RI here

Chicago fag here. I always bandwagon the pats cause the bears suck dick and I like watching greatness unfold. As soon as brady retires I wont care about the patriots and probably bandwagon carr.

>If the Patriots win the Superbowl this year I can see Brady retiring
Really living up to the reputation there, Canada

how big are your mansion and yacht?

right here, feels good we deserve this after the rough last few seasons we've endured

New Bedford, MA, Just got back from the game like half an hour ago, now to eat some left over Chourico and Pepperoni Pizza

South Shore

New Paris here

it's crazy how sexy some of their players are

Tell me, why is a pack of zigzag rolling papers 10 fucking dollars? I've never experienced something so ridiculous, and I'm not even the one who bought them.

>papers

Learn to edible.