Ask an Aussie cop anything - Round 2

Ask an Aussie cop anything - Round 2

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/bourke-street-attack-sixth-murder-charge-for-dimitrious-jimmy-gargasoulas-20170331-gvapxd.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0k4pXwmis7A
heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/drug-dealers-ply-trade-on-victoria-and-lennox-streets-richmond/news-story/fe0df3c211602bd238cbfca5793053ee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are abbos worse than niggers?

I missed the first part.

Which state?
M or F?

Hmm...all depends on the area, aboriginals are mostly just drunk in public / small time offences, most of the more serious crimes are by blacks or islanders, although that's not to say they all are bad of course.

Currently working in Victoria, and I'm male.

Shot anyone?

Once yes during a house raid, shootings are pretty uncommon in Aus, but that's not to say there isn't plenty of people who deserve it.

Western suburbs Melbourne?

I bought a new car. It's manual and I only have an auto license manual test is book. How much shit would I get in if caught driving manual car on auto license?

Eastern, thankfully.
I'm more then happy to not have to deal with the shit that goes on over there.

Yeah too many crackheads over this side.

Are the speed cameras on the westgate really turned off?

Depends, do you currently hold a full licence or are you a red / green P plater?

Could you please explain to a burger what a "bogan" is?

Reds

It's bad over this side too depending where you go but sure a hell a lot better than the west.

I don't know 100% as it's not related to us...but as far as i know they are not turned off, but they are not giving out fines, they only record speed for the calibration tests.

Well that is is classed as not driving to the conditions of your licence which can come with up too 3 points and a $1500 fine.
I have in the past pulled over people for unrelated things and later round out they are driving manual on an auto licence but if it was not impacting their driving i just give a warning.

In Aus bogans are pretty much the same as rednecks from the stats, mostly white trash from the outer suburbs and country driving beaten up piece of shit cars.
Bogans are a true part of Aus, wouldn't change it for the world lol

Ahh okay, ty user. That makes sense. I'm fond of our rednecks too. Stay safe!

Ouch, I like that you take that into consideration good to know there's some human cops out there. Brisbane cops just seem alot more intense.

Yeah, I see that shit daily over this side and I'm not a cop.

Fair enough, seems like an urban legend around these parts.

If I'm doing 110 in a 100 zone but not driving like a dickhead would you fine me?

You too user.

I explained this in this first thread, i really try to not be a "typical" cop. i give warnings almost anywhere i can, a close call with a polite cop leaves a much better taste then an asshole does.

How come this cunt can kill heaps of people?

How come there is footage of you piece of shit, lazy and overweight pigs walking after his car, while teenage boys were aware of his intentions and trying to get into his car?

How did you fuck the Sydney siege up so bad?

Why is every right and platitude given to pieces of shit and you only act once several people are either dead or in a situation where they can die easily.

Another thing i went through in the first thread, 9/10 i don't fine anything under 15 over, really the only time I'm a hardass is in school zones WHILE there are kids around, I've been to to many child deaths due to speed to let that shit slide.
Out on the highway i don't even bother for anything 15 or under, If possible i normally just pull up beside them and tell them to slow it down. when it gets to 20+ over thats a problem.

You're a good one user. I dont fuck around in school zones, as a father of 2 I honestly couldn't imagine what it would be like to attend anything that involves a child.

I don't know how you do it.

I was not working the day this happened and these are fair questions, what you didn't hear in the news is the 5 different chase cars pretty much begging to be able to run him off the road long before he made it to the city, the super in charge of the incident would not give permission which as everyone knows was a total fuck up, he has now been suspended and his actions investigated.
Again with the sydney siege, the officer charge should not have been, he did not have the experience to deal with it and we all know the outcome.
had this happened in Vic it would have been different, we have different laws regarding things like this.

The problem is aus is 99% of the time we are not allowed to take action until something has happened, I myself have been suspended for 3 weeks for acting without permission but i saved a life. its not easy when you know the right thing to do but are.. not powerless to do it anyway, but it comes with huge consequences.

How do you view people in nice cars (skylines supras Silva's) are they enemies of the road or just people with a hands on hobby

Who do you prefer to deal with when it comes to car offences, Bogans or lebs?

I hoped this was the case.
It's happening everywhere.
Cunt who killed the cops in France was in jail for looking for weapons "to kill cops", so naturally they let him out.

It's a sad fucking world when people not on the streets (or never were) get to pick and choose the standards to which you are held.

Keep it up user you have my support.

how many niggers and abos have you beaten the shit out of?

I'm also a father of 2 little girls and yes, i see some of the most fucked up shit you could think of and not bat an eye, but when it comes to accidents with kids it is hard to stomach.
One accident i'll never forget was a head on at 110km on a country road, driver fell asleep and cross the lane. Car he hit had the mother farther and their 4yr old daughter in the car, mom and dad both died on impact. the mother who was driving had her seat snapped from the floor and pushed back crushing against the daughters car seat.
i was the 2nd unit on the scene and had to comfort the little girl while we waiting for abos and fireies to arrive, she was stuck in the car for about 45 minutes under her dead mother.

>but I saved a life

Can you expand on that?

Dude, this is one of the most worrying things I've read.
Are all supers trained in NSW for hostage situations now?

Good question...I love modded cars myself, get call outs to peaceful car meet ups and i end up being there half my shift talking shit lol.
I have no issue with most mods as long as it doesn't make the care unsafe, lowered ( correctly ), pod filters, small engine mods don't bother me.

In your opinion, why the Lebos out of all diff natio are crims and trouble makers?

I got pulled over at random, wasn't speeding, got breathalised, checked my licence, turned out my licence was 2 weeks out of date. Do you guys have scanners that can check people's plates? And their licences? Copped a $500 fine for that one.

Sounds terrible, on the road youre only as safe as others around you.

Both have their ups and downs...all depends on the person tbh.

Mate as I said, I don't know how you guys do it. You don't get enough credit (or pay) for that kind of work.

Do you get decent counselling at least?

And that's the major issue here, we work our asses off to find these people and get them to court, and they walk out with a good behavior bond.
I'm currently up too a count of 7 times being removed from court for blasting a judge for a shit sentence.

Most of my fights are actually with white drunk gym junkies.

How can an user with parking fines owing to the Sherriff avoid the road trap? ie Police activity

My god your one of the good ones. Do you find their less strict in nsw than Qld. Always hear that Qld is the nanny state.

Also speed cameras do you guys have to have warnings before them?. I had a friend go to Byron Bay and he said if there were speed traps they all had warnings before them. Where as in Bris they are on sidewalks blocking everyone, behind bridge pillars and even see some cops taking cover behind trees like their being shot at and points their speed gun at every one.

Gday again anoncop, last night you answered my question on the cow corpse fucking crackhead. So is this guy walking amongst us now? Or did he end up in an asylum of sorts?

my Rego ran out last and can't afford to renew it, how can I avoid being busted until I can renew it.

How do you have such patience for fucking idiots? They literally have no fucking idea what you guys deal with but they treat you like shit and waste your time.

Don't you wish you could just shoot some of them

A known violent offender was high on ice and had a knife to his wife throat in their back yard, was only me and my partner on the scene and while we radio'd in for backup the Snr Sgt told us we where to not take any action until he arrived.
I'd been to a few call outs for this dude and knew how fucked up he was without being on drugs so i pretended to walk back to my car to call in, jumped the fence and ran through the house behind and jumped back over the fence to come up behind him.
Waited about 2 minutes watching him and as soon as he saw the lights of the backup cars he started to slit his wifes throat, had about 2s notice and if i wasn't within arms reach already she'd have been dead. I jumped forward punched his wrist to drop the knife, got him around the throat from behind and held him down till he passed out. Snr Sgt blasted me for acting before he arrived, told him to fuck himself, him arriving is what escalated the situation to the point where the wife's life was in danger. She still got cut up pretty bad but survived.

We do which is useful, anything thats really bad you can normally get paid leave for a week or so.

mmm depends how serious, normally cops wont bother with sheriffs work.

I suppose that's better than nothing.

Im in vic so i dont know how it is in NSW or QLD. I know for some things qld is a lot better than Vic.

And no, if a cops working radar they do not need to give warnings, would defeat the purpose of checking speeds as everyone would just slow down.
most of the time we do have rules we must follow while using radar, such as you cant sit half way down steep hills.

Are you proud to be a white man?

haha ah yes, it was a while ago so im not sure whats happened to him now.

Ahh tbh...there is no real way, it sucks because people need to get around but sadly if you get caught it can be up to an $800 fine.

it takes a lot of patience believe me. i wish i could just wipe out half the scum i have to deal with...but then you know...paperwork

How hostage situations are handled, and by who, has drastically changed since then. I hpoe its not needed, but next time it should turn out a lot better.
Sydney was just a clusterfuck

Don't do it man, if you have a bad accident you'll be paying for it for the rest of your life.

I really hope more cops act like you, I had mostly lost hope in these revenue mining, argumentative, overly aggressive cops but I dunno just you alone have bent my views on the whole thing. Probably means fuck all coming from a Sup Forums user but I hope your in a postion where other officers are looking to you for example of how to play out their role in the Australian police.

Two ways we check
We can just type your plate into the in car computer and it gives us the details on your licence.
Second way is some highway patrol cars are fitted with a special scanner call Bluenet.
These cars have cameras on the roof that scan every plate in sight, Can do an 8 lane highway in the dark and pick up every plate in both directions.
It will scan the plate and if it finds an unregistered owner, warrants etc it sends an alert to in car computer.

user brings up another good point, unreged = uninsured, you run up the back of a 500k lambo and thats your life over.

That bluenet thing sounds off the hook!
What are HWP cars going to be.after Holden and falcons finish up?

Happened to a mate of mine when we were teenagers, he was paying it off their new car for a looong time. His shitty VQ statesman however ended up in the bin where it belonged.

Thanks user, I just try to be the cop people want to come to their calls, I have bad days like anyone but i try to always be polite. People make mistakes and sure its my job to call them on it, but it doesnt mean i have to be an asshole while doing it.
And luckily yes i am in a position where i train newcomers and i teach them all the same way, do your job, but do it with respect and some common sense.

Yer it's pretty crazy how good it is, driving through the city at 60km/h it will read every licence plat from every car parked down any side street you pass as well.
I think they are leaning towards Mercs for the next round of HWP

Mate, that's my hood.

Yep great way to ruin your life.
And i used the running up the back of a 500k lambo as an example because i've seen it happen.
Kid was 18, unreged, no licence, sucks to be him.

Solid autobahn tested nazisleds. Better than the yank tanks i last heard talk of.

hahahaha nazisled, i love it.
I think they are still keeping the few HSV maloo interceptors but the rest of the holdens n fords are going.

is VicPol as riddled with corruption and crime as NSWPol? My local station had half of its officers forcibly "resigned" because they were shifty as fuck.

Can anyone fill me in on who this cunt is and what he did? Bit out of the loop

Your a fuckin top bloke OP, firstly for answering a shit load of questions and secondly for actually being a human when doing your job. Cheers mate

mmm....i like to think not, in my time i have not seen anything i would call corrupt, and i've never heard of anyone being fired for it.

who runs the drugs now in melb?

Wft? I haven't been home to aus in years, and your telling me hsv malloos are cop cars now?

plz explain victoria st richmond

theage.com.au/victoria/bourke-street-attack-sixth-murder-charge-for-dimitrious-jimmy-gargasoulas-20170331-gvapxd.html

Peice of shit shot his brother, drove to the city, then drove down burke steet, which is basically a footpath and not a road at all, ran down and killed 6 people, youngest was about 4 months old if i remember.

Also is being charged with 33 counts of attempted murder and conduct endangering life, the article is incorrect in saying 28.

They've used HSV club sports, maloos, FPV falcons etc for years. Highway patrol does anyway. still a metric ton of paddy wagons in use though.

Cheers mate. Has he given any explanation as to his motive for the attack? Was this an act of terrorism?

Thanks user, don't get a whole lot of praise during my day to day work lol.

Not generally, but they have a few done up maloos and ford FPVs are interceptors.
i know Vicpol have a 2016 R8 Walkinshaw Maloo, 507Kw monster.

Not as far as i know, i have nothing to do with the case, going back to court later this year so everyone should head the details.
Either way, he's a dead man as soon as he gets to prison.

are you on mick gattos payroll?

Sadly no, wish he'd share some of his cash with me though.

Totally drug fucked, he'd go on week long nosleep binges apparently. Thought i read that he'd hear some religious voices telling him to do things? Might have also made that bit up. Can't remember.

The biggest issue atm is Ice, which is being imported mostly by people working with oversea's makers in Asian country's. Most of the biggest busts involve asian drug rings.

is he in control of the drugs now?

I really hope you get the shit kicked out of you or someone shoots you in your pig face. Stupid faggot. Whats your favorite anime?

I gtg anoncop, cheers for all your good work. Please accept these boobs as my demonstration of appreciation.

As far as i know he's not really apart of the whole underground drug ring now, few years ago he was top boss but i think its dropped off now. Smart idea of he wants to live the rest of his life after whats happened to most of his mates.

Thanks user! im going to have to frisk her for more weapons thats for sure

Well, before that happens i'll continue to enjoy watching dragonball.

this??
do vic police support a defacto decrim zone?
sorta like hamsterdam in "th wire"?

ITT: Aussie cop soon to be fired for misrepresenting the force and disclosing evidence

Not sure what your referring to about Victoria st, do you mean all the deaths from drugs?

Im more concerned about wtf is going on in that picture.

its an open air heroin market!!!

Ah, i dont work that area so i don't deal much with that but yes i know what you're talking about.
The issue with these things is that we can catch all the uses day in day out, but unless they are going to lead us to the dealer, which they are not because then who gives them their next fix, there is little we can do about it.
And even then knowing who it is and proving it are two different, and frustrating things.

youtube.com/watch?v=0k4pXwmis7A

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/drug-dealers-ply-trade-on-victoria-and-lennox-streets-richmond/news-story/fe0df3c211602bd238cbfca5793053ee