User,

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

user,
Why continue to Live ?

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Because the gril i like told me I was the only friend she had left.

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

why not?

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

because i'm about to lose my virginity

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

happy for you.
hope that works out.

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

key word: friend. Enjoy staying there bro.

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

She's taken

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

Yeah. Eventually I'm just gonna give up and kill myself and she'll forget about it

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

Because you're gay and being gay is in right now...

William Perry
William Perry

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe comes out tomorrow

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

We've basically agreed that after she breaks up with him we'll try dating. Been waiting a year.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

i honestly don't really know

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

Haha bro omg pathetic

move on

Robert Green
Robert Green

Yeah pretty much. I basically drink myself to sleep.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

bump

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

Also, IVE BEEN FUCKING TRYING.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

agreed

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

Fucking is just side quest , don't focus on it.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Sauce please holy fuck I want

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

No, ive been trying to stop feeling shit for her. We see each other every 3 months now that we're in college (same college but different schedules and she's busy all the damn time). I keep trying to stop feeling and it doesn't work. She's basically said she loves me.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

have you tried exercising OP? really helps me get my mind off things, along with eating right.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

She's basically said she loves me.

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

cause i have things to do.

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

Well I hope me being in this situation helps you guys. Also, TRIPS and it's the best kind of trips

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

Kek, how does it feel being used as someones safety blanket ?

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Not bad.

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

I just want her to get sick of me. Then I can kill myself

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

OP. there are plenty of other girls out there. try hitting on girls, go to parties, etc.

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

I live for the hope that one day it will get better. I hope to look back on all the misery and suffering with the warm glow of happiness and think "you finally made it. It was all worth it".

I've felt truly happy one time and the experience keeps me going. I want that feeling to be every day.

Easton James
Easton James

i cant wait till im able to get a gun so i can shoot myself earth is boring

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

I live in California. They're all spics or fat or stupid or all three. Also, she's basically the only person I talk to who lives nearby and isn't my parents.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

I've also dated other girls while I still had feelings for her and I still felt the same way. I hate it. Before I knew her I didn't care about anything and now she's made me have emotions and I don't like it.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

where in cali? socal?

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

North of sanfransicko

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

Clinical Psychiatrist here, the fact that you unconsciously capitalized Live in your op means you want to continue living. Please do

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

cali? are you kidding me just get out of your basment, im from a small town and its not hard to find chicks at all when you go to the city. let alone california

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

all i gotta say op, is exercise, eat right, hang out with friends, and get on some medication if you're not. my psychiatrist in la has helped me tons

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

Not for me. Im scrawny as fuck and don't live in the basement. (Houses in Cali don't have them ) I stuck around her because we get along. I've dated other girls here, but still had feelings for her and it wrecked the relationship.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

I exercise, don't know anyone to hang out with.

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

try to meet some new people, especially grils. go to a bar

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Because if you die you won't get to taste a creamy steamy Andy Sixx log. Wtf kind of question is This? Stop being a pussy faggot and get yourself a log in that throat right now young man

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

I'm 19 can't go to bars.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

natural instinct tells me to keep doing. Mind however, sometimes says otherwise

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

still in college? talk to classmates

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

Because I'm already dead inside

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

Tried that. Didn't work. I give up.

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

OP. get on the meds

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

No. I've talked to therapists in the past and I'm not interested in more of that.

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

Also, I'm not OP I just decided to let you guys enjoy my patheticness.

James Adams
James Adams

lol fuck it then just kill yourself

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

Jenni Lee

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

I want them to write "here lies an atheist all dressed up and nowhere to go" as my epitaph.

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

There's always an andy log to suck on

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

Not interested.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

Yes you are shutup

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

No. I'm not. Even if I was, I wouldn't be worthy. I just want to not be alive.

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

Because I think I can keep the storms away from my piece of world I hold dear. It has worked well so far.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

That is an excellent catch.

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

Or it was his phone doing it automatically.

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

The reason im alive is the same reason someone would play a shitty old singleplayer game when theres nothing else to do.
People saying "i want to die because my life is shit" are pussies that need consultation and they can easily be fixed by the "life gets better/moves on" speech from a person in their 40's or so. The difference here is that i dont want life to get better. I dont want to go on vacation, or go on an adventure, or fuck 10/10 hot women, or fix world problems or feel the adrenaline course through my veins as a i do some bullshit activity thats 2 dimensional at its best. I dont even want to shoot up a school or kill a pedophile or enact vengeance on those who did me wrong in the past. So dont give me bullshit on all the amazing tjings i can do with my life and give me a genuine fucking answer.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

No exclemation points before ''Live''. OP could've done that to attract attention on word live to makes us ponder the meaning harder.

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

Idk. Sometimes my phone capitalizes random words.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit