youtube.com/watch?v=xL3MBMim36E

Sleep well

mizoreclaim.exe

Still here

youtube.com/watch?v=36fmTRA5NrM

boop

Howdy.

Hey hey.
It's been forever since we last spoke in these threads. How's life been faring for you?

BOOP!

Rikka

ITS OUT
open.spotify.com/album/5fFPBn5jwIJOUPpRykOznH

Master Tomo!!

>using some booru to get imas pics
kys

Today I'm one year older. And there isn't much new going for me other than that.
Spamming hearthstone games right now, 2 days til new season and there's a small chance I might make it to legend.

Sweet! Will listen at some point today.

How are you today?

how are you doing today

Im alright! Just hanging out at home before I gotta go doing my laundry n shiiiiiiiiit.

How about you guys??

alittle tired, but good, eating dinner right now

Dealing with retarded teams on tanks.

Happy birthday. My life's been pretty much the same as well.
I don't know anything about Hearthstone. I assume legend is quite something though, so good luck.

Tired you say? how about taking a nap on my lap?
Aw sorry Tomo, I hate team games sometimes I would get so mad when I played league I had to stop

Just go into to LoL expecting no one to know how to even cs

I found this for you 1i I think her hair is amazing

Ranks go from 25 to 1, and after 1 there's the legend rank.
Seasons last only one month and so ranks get reseted on a monthly basis. Basically to get legend you need to play a deck that works well in the current meta, be decent at the game and do some autistic grind in a single month.

I'm at r4 right now.

nope, im not really a nap person

psh, its not like good cs helps you get ahead or anything
>said every bronze player ever

looks neat

I remember when I first played I didnt even know what that was, Im not the best as League but I mean come on
Thank you other one eye it looks great!
Damn...my plan didnt work

That does sound like quite something. As long as you're having fun.
Have you discovered any good albums or musicians lately?

Why would I spend the gold on the vision ward? I got plenty of free ones.
Its just starting I understand but how can you dump so much time into a game and at least not get 3 quarters of each wave

Stolen

Stolen

this almost making me want to play league
>almost

get your dirty jew hands off my rikka

beep boop

I honestly don't like the game, but I still have fun with it somehow since I'm sorta competitive, like card games and this one has a great online platform.

Not much, some shoegaze, folk and the jip hop group I told you about the other day, which is what I've been listening to the most lately even though they only have one album out.

Also been exploring a lot Goreshit discography since it's so diverse.

I still have it but I dont think I would touch the game again its like a minefield of toxic

Sounds like the Taiga needs reset again

Wanted to link another song from the album.
youtube.com/watch?v=pxTXpZl2Vnk

Don't worry about it, I revert back to being broken again pretty much instantly, restarting isn't worth the effort.

How's everyone doing tonight?

>I'll just unplug you and plug you back in

I'm fine, but a bit hot and tired

How are you?

Yeah right. One game and you remember why you dont like to.
I just cant stand how much it changes anymore. Fucking decide on something rito

>beep bop Taiga.exe has stopped working.

Pretty good, had quite a few beers, now I'm having my first proper meal of the day.
Reheated leftovers taste delicious when you're really hungry...

Nobody said lewd, I think...

>start game of league
>instantly mute all 9 other players
>????
>profit

They think by doing that they make the game more refreshing and new but all you do it mess with something that has been working just fine

Its actually more of my actual friend than the other players that are super salt so that works but when I am on discord with them its like the whole match is just someone getting mad and the rest of us just be quiet

Just about any food tastes good when you're really hungry

Probably more so when you've had a few drinks

>Goreshit
I think I listened to the nrrv5 album, but it didn't stand out or I didn't like it.
>Moe and Ghosts - 語るまでもない (There Is No Telling)
It's quite nice. I liked the other song a bit more, but I'll listen to the full album right now.
Lately I've been listening to Jerry Paper and Clarence Clarity. Both have their own kind of quirky music that I haven't heard anywhere else.
My interest in vocaloid music was also given some life when I found Kikuo's music.

rip

Like the jungle changes. Rito just wants to be sure nobody knows what the fuck is going on.

Great photo

I never really jungled so it didnt bother me as much but I know it made all my friends who did mad, I was a ADC and sometimes Top
Right?
Thanks!

i never actually had any problems adjusting to the jungle changes, but ive been a jungle main for years so maybe im just accustomed to changes

gross, ADC is worst role

Steal

A tad bit of something showing there clock eye

-looks around for Ikarous. Misses her.-

:

It was trash. I dont know what was wrong with old jg but whatever. Top and mid were nice
I didnt see the point of it. They just did it to do it. Also the drag changes were crap

If you ever feel like giving goreshit another chance try tomboyish love for daughter, it's only 20 mins and imo his most enjoyable and defining work.

Tell me what you think about it later, I'm honestly surprised with myself for enjoying it since it's quite the weeb record. But then again last time I made a top 40 albums chart 1/4 of it was from Japanese artists/vocaproducers.

I'll start by saying that I feel a little bad not knowing Kikuo since he seems to have some nice works with Miku. I also never heard about Jerry Paper. Clarence Clarity is neat.

Oh yea, I started learning Russian because too much free time and I wanted to be slightly productive again.

Why must you hate on us ADCs?
Nothing was wrong with it they just wanted to shake it up so that old players wont get sick of it at some point but I dont think there were ever problems with it getting old

I don't know what you're talking about

Yeah its stupid to me

That's cute.

>try tomboyish love for daughter
Definitely will do.
I'm liking the Moe and Ghosts album so far.
>I'll start by saying that I feel a little bad not knowing Kikuo
I felt the same. Kikuo seems fairly popular yet I hadn't heard of him before.
youtube.com/watch?v=W4GT3J0smdo
Jerry Paper's a little less known.
youtube.com/watch?v=yS7bPy4QKS0
Russian seems like a great language to learn. Have you already planned how you're going to go about learning it?

Im sorry bb. I am gonna go now but here is a picture to remember me by. Talk to ya tomorrow

So is that

Also
>Stolen

Oy vey such antisemites!

Stolen!

Hey there we could make a good team

heh :o

I'm back BA-BEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hi noodle

Hey Tomo,
>help.

You are a blight on civilized

Hey, it's the literal Japanese cartoon

Waifus are just a construct of the...
H u m a n m i n d
u
m
a
n

m
i
n
d

So Yuiko is the antagonist in Love Lab?
And you still managed to pick the worst one?

Hmph

Rude

*best

A bit ironic for you to say somebody's waifu is bad, isn't it?

>literal Japanese cartoon
It's pretty funny you respond in the same post with a Nazi Tomo.

Really glad you're enjoying it and didn't lose hope on goreshit.

Both those tracks were amazing, Kikuo sounds like a must have for my vocaloid library and I love the mood that Jerry Perry sets up here.

Mostly using duolingo but I research for vocabulary and guides on random sites, take notes on anything I find that I should memorize and try to surround myself with the language by watching rus movies or changing the client of games I'm accustomed with (for example, hearthstone) to Russian.
I also plan to get into Japanese when I feel comfortable enough with this language.

For like 2 episodes

Help with what?

Theres some strange segments but its a solid release. Sounds great and its good to see him back to form.

Ah ok. she's all I'm really watching the show for, she's so cute ^-^
Not really, since konata has a lot of personality to her and is a cutie!
*puts you in a maze of salt*
I'm a nice guy, honest

With waking me up.

Allo

>learning Russian
>cyka blyat
>not learning Ayapaneco
>not learning Latin
>not learning Klingon
>not learning Sentinelese
>not learning Pirahã
Why did I type this out again...?

I don't know anything about Duolingo, but it's always a good idea to take information from multiple sources, so it's good that you're doing that.
If you're already changing your environment to Russian, I take it you've already memorised the Cyrillic script?
>I also plan to get into Japanese
Best of luck with that. You might find this useful, whenever you get to that point: djtguide.neocities.org/

Did you confuse me for Tomoko?

The hell?

She's weeabo shit, just like you

That's a pretty cute Nazi

Why does everybody cover me in salt!?

Just get out of bed and drink a pot of coffee

This image pleases me greatly.

New Ayreon album got released today.
open.spotify.com/album/5fFPBn5jwIJOUPpRykOznH