*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you. Why don't you own a gun?

Kek, no. And if someone got in i do have a gun.

Don't live near niggers

don't have any money

This.

Why? WHY?! I SCREAMED THIS INTO THE FACE OF THE GODS. I opened my lungs and bellowed my cry of existence into the cosmos and made the cosmos flinch! I AM, AND I AM AWESOME, LET ALL TAKE HEED. I am the ninth Beatle, the square root of negative one, the living and undying omnissiah! I am the Protagonist! I have licked the frozen pole without getting my tongue stuck, have plumbed every board there is, and come back with no headache and all their lulz! I remember when /tg/ got shit done! I remember when Sup Forums was love! I remember when Sup Forums was almost good! I eat angel twat for breakfast and wash it down with demon cunt and ten gallons of Red Pop! I set off geiger counters at 500 paces! Courage Wolf WISHES he had my Slack! Bend over and spread `em, because FUCK SHIT YEEEEEE-FUCKIN'-HAAAA! I'm the Hoover Dam, splitting apart and drowning the valley! I'm the Empire State, collapsing across six city blocks! I'm the moon smashing into Termina, and the last hope for everything to be Lost Forever because GOD FUCKING DAMN the other options are worse! I am the man without fear and a living mountain of will, the Last Green Lantern of Earth, the Sum of All Parts and Steve McQueen! I can push a Trabi up over 200mph before changing the oil, I can make a three-Michelin-star meal with nothing but potatoes and the condiment bar! I fixed your wagon last night and I'll do it again in the morning! I am Luckbringer, Fuckbringer, and Fuckfucker! I give all the fucks, but none of them are mine! I

I found D. B. Cooper and learned the sublime art of invisibility! I found Jimmy Hoffa, and learned the Sacred Rites of Kneebreaking! I found Elvis, and learned Soul! I found Moot and LICKED HIS FACE! I have traveled every road in the land, from the sacred sun-bleached roads of Santa Cruz to the infernal pitted highways around Hellgate to the hidden highways in the caves under Kentucky and the President's Secret Roads that get blotted off satellite maps! I hot swap alternators in less time than it takes a grayface to get gas, I Know that I Know and I Know that I do Not Know! I am brother to the Great Asphalt Dragon! I cornered the market on Plaid Hats, I discovered the secrets of the Masons and Shriners and Elks and the Rotary Club, I punched the ghost of L. Ron Hubbard in his shriveled ectoplasmic cokehead cock! I know the Eleven Herbs and Spices, I know the Secret Formula for Coke, and I have improved on each! I see the threads being pulled, and spray paint them orange so they can't be hidden anymore! I see the man behind the curtain, and I drag him into the street, screaming!

My door is way stronger than that and I have a gun.
Why you have such a shit door OP?

I have reached the state of Weird Enough (tm) and surpassed it, and for it I have been curse-blessed by Saint Hunter himself! I have put the bastards of this world on notice, right after I KNEW THEIR DAUGHTERS. Anansi is my dealer, and epignosis is my current high of choice! I grok only the truth, and I shit in the general direction of your endless lies! I have set foot and ass and fist on other worlds, every liminal space is my stomping ground and my ring! I attract them! I draw them like the comments sections draw failure! The heavens beg me for the recipe for my special sauce TO DOUSE THEIR AMBROSIA WITH! I need no gun! I am my own gun, and the loads that I spit are Teflon! I have trained in the ways of the Camel Clutch, the Tombstone Piledriver, and the TRUE Atomic Leg Drop, the one that the False Grappler never learned of! Jacob wrestled with YHWH for three days and nights before God won; I did it for a week, and the judges are still trying to tally up the score! My mind contains multitutes, my blood contains things they're still looking for at CERN, my bloodline contains horse thieves, kings, gypsies and yeti! CROM tried to bring doom and storms upon my head - I threw the death back at him and kept the rain to wash down my mead! I am BEYOND! I am WITHIN! I am FREE and I will remain FREE for all time and beyond it! The universal laws are mere universal SUGGESTIONS in my presence! I was born of Black Wind, Fire, and Steel, I AM A WERE-ROBOT TRAPPED IN HUMAN SKIN, A MACHINE OF A MAN, A PISTON-DRIVEN V-12 RUNNING ON PURE ETHANOL, PEPPERS, AND INJECTED NITROMETHANE! I am a THING BEYOND THE GODS, for I am MAN, and I have SCREWED THE FATES and stole their RONCO WEAVE-O-MATIC! To stand against me is to stand against THE STORM! Who believes they can beat me in a chili cookoff? WHO DARES TO SEAL THEIR DESTRUCTION?

889 mm x 556 g

Gouda

Because I'm not a pussy who needs a gun to defend myself like the microdick manlets in America.

Also rob maybe...most don't have any intent to kill and will run if they find out someone is home. Burglary ain't no big thing...murder on the other hand the cops will look for you and you spend real time if busted. Just doesn't pay to kill for a box of jewelry.

>responding to a gunfag thread
you're just feeding the coward's ego, faggots.

Hello Mr burglar meet Mr 870.

Bye Mr burglar

say that when a loaded gun is pointing at you and the guy IS going to pull the trigger. Everyone has balls till they are on the wrong end of a gun.

Easiest bait of my life.
GG.

>Everyone has balls till they are on the wrong end of a gun.
I was mugged at gun point a year ago in chicago. I kicked him in the dick and stood on his back while i waited for the cops.
>inb4pics or it didn't happen
how the fuck do you prove something like this, exactly?

FEEDING THE EGO? I DEVOUR THE EGO. I stare at it and LICK IT, MAKE SURE IT HASN'T GONE, THEN I SAY 'FUCK IT ALL' AND GULP IT DOWN WHOLE. MY ID NEEDS THE FUEL. I devour CONCEPTS and SHIT GNOSIS, I devour LIARS and SHIT THEIR FALLACIES, I devour BOREDOM and SHIT SLACK. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN STAND BEFORE ME, SUBMANLETS? DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GROK MY JIVE?

I have a Ka bar and used to own a blank firing 8mm glock replica.. All this commie country will allow. I would be so happy to carry a sexy 1911 around. you burgers so lucky

>how the fuck do you prove something like this, exactly?
news report

See if you had a gun you could've killed him dead in self defense and rid the world of a worthless nigger. Instead he'll be back on the street mugging someone else. Butt fuck Chicago anyway.

Would they report that? No one called me or anything.

>rid the world of a worthless nigger
he was a white kid. and you're a fucking psychopath for wanting to kill another person. have fun with that.

I can't find anything about it. everything is some good-guy-with-a-gun circlejerk

You're a bleeding heart for wanting worthless cunts kept alive because life is so precious. We're not an endangered species. Also he's still a nigger. Nigger only has to do with color to old people. Stop being a faggot (also unrelated to your actual sexual preference you faggot).

Nice edge you got there.

1) Cause statistically that's not likely to happen

2) Statistically the gun is more likely to be accidentally used against myself or family

3) I'm not a little bitch and can take em. Ranged weaponry is for pussies.

What's so edgy about being realistic about the fact we aren't endangered and the little white nigger is going to be a drain on society?

Woot logical response. I only have a gun because I like sport shooting. I find it good fun so does everyone I've ever taken out even a lefty freind who still thinks they should be harder to get now atleast admits he understands it as a hobby. I keep em in a safe and realistically if the left would push for something reasonable like safe laws instead of ban what looks scary they'd get support from me and guys like me. I could never shake the guilt if some nigger stole my laying out in the open gun and killed my neighbors daughter with it...even if I'd legally be in the clear.

So for tired old copypesto like this, do people really save the text and the picture on their computer thinking "I'm going to post this exact same thing again sometime!" That seems really weird to me.

>the majority of real gun owners basic thoughts on guns
then you have worthless babies like OP

No.
They type it from scratch and go reshoot the exact image in low res.
Obviously.

I mean if I had my gun out I'd shoot some fucker breaking in but really I just chose to live where there's lower crime (a thing you can do btw) and realize most break ins are for quick snatc and grab oprotunity. My door is near impossible for a single man to kick open...everything else is locked up, Obvious surveillance, loud internal annoying alarm if someone did get in. No obviously expensive shit. Most anyone would just move on to my neighbors down the road who just last week left a 65" tv box on the porch for 4 days and likely have a weaker door,no obvious surveillance etc.