Your cunt

your cunt
are you balding?
>poonisia
>yes bic related

Yes, but it could've been worse. I am not supposed to style my hair like women do.

no, because i'm not germanicuck.

that's not normal hair loss

t. doctoral of hair

white people age like MILK

>are you balding

Nope.

Had a bald patch like that when I was 16, grew back 3 months later. Doctor didn't know what it was,he was gonna give me a cortisone injection for it but it grew back without it.

haha yeah i doubt it fennoswede

your hair is brown WTF

Are you a girl?

When I had dermatophytosis as a kid I had the same her. You are not balding. You are ill

Don't say that to him. They get angry when they know their genes are partly swedish

when will these retards realize that fennoswedes are just swedish speaking finns. no, they're not swedes, not even half swedes

Only some gays in Turku have Swedish genes and it's the cuckold capital of Finland. Guys from Turku are always saying Finnish women need Black men. This is what Swedish genes do. Luckily they are restricted there.

>tfw a simple bant made finn angry

Oh you guys are so funny.

But it's true though. Guys from Turku were born to get cucked. This is what your shitty genes do and why all of us want you extinct.

Hey, PewDiePie, what's up?

take a look at your picture hansel
you're a 100% germanic living in an asian nation

Now you're taking the thing to an extreme, let the bant be. Have no ill intentions to you guys, just wanted to make a light bant, so no need to sperg out.

i don't have a single drop of swedish blood. my parents are both finns and so have been my grandparents from both sides to ~1500s.
i'm not sure if you're trying to bait or not, but swedish genes don't mean shit in finland, when only few % has them

>t. PewDiePie on vacation in Finland

this has to be bait

get out

if you can't admit that your family are swedish colonists who came to finland in the 1500s then there is something wrong with you

my father's side came from russia actually. my mother's side did come from sweden is 1400s or early 1500s, but that was like 8 generations back, which would make less than 1% swede

>Russia

I hope you mean Karelia

all i know is that they came from somewhere in russia. could've been northern Karelia

nigger what

i'm gonna beat you up Sven Yamelenko

what? some swedish soldier came to finland married my great great.. grandmother in 1400/1500s. after that it's been finns only

nationality=/=ethnicity you moron
YOU ARE A GERMANIC

i'm not germanic. also, my cousins from my mother's side look like actual chinks.

what's wrong with brown hair
most olive skinned beoble here have brown hair

t. hairy turk

my dad is a bald orange-haired irish person
my sister has brown hair
and yet...
blue eyes
blonde hair
jaw
thin lips
straight upward pointing nose
100% germanic from my mothers side
germanic genes pass stronger through the mother

It's receding in the front a bit, but it's nothing too severe.

m8...

>Hey doc im balding wtf is this
>idk senpai, but have systemic corticosteroids just in case :)
>Remember only visa or american express :DD

American healthcare

protestant
>low class beoble noo

Yep, start balding when at uni. Now just cut hair very short.

No, but I also grow hair on my back.

I don't even know what you're getting at here.

S-Show boipucci?

The doctor didnt have a fucking clue and decided to go with a potentially dangerous, aggressive treatment for a non issue.
And your dollars probs

But im just a buttmad europoor, carry on free man

German men are hairy aswell. If you don't have body hair, it's probably because you are underaged and didn't went through puberty completely or you have hormone problems.

>"""""""""""""""""""""Olive"""""""""""""""""""""

not to white not too dark
sexy
no skin cancer

forgot bic
wh*tes pay money to get their skin tanned

Are you dense?

Only germanics, celts and others age OK when alcohol isn't a factor. Germanics really age fast.

Got a receding hairline
Fucking Slav Georgian genes