What do you think about lead?

What do you think about lead?

T O X I C
O
X
I
C

I knew a fat girl who' initials were "PB" so lead was the first element I memorized by systemic name

tastes sweet

It's great! It protects you from radiation and didnus

Makes good bullets.
not really

not hard enough as the strongest metal
the diamond

Tastes okay i guess

niggers like it in their water

>diamond
>metal

I don't like to take the lead, I prefer to follow

In Latin lead is plumbum, or 'liquid silver'. Its even mentioned in the book of Exodus.

Heavy, radiation shield, toxic, kills decent black people in Flint Michigan

My fillings are starting to fall out...oldfag hear....Imma start using them for fishing and make some splitshot.

Hence the word plumber

That's right user. To this end, lead poisoning is called "plumbism"

lets off some nice xrays when bombarded with gamma rays

Re... Really?

Mercury is better, you can float stuff on it at room temperature

You can float stuff on lead at room temperature too

Adele made a good deal on lead

Im not into Heavy Metal anymore, not since high school.

Apparently my foot is made of it. And I have the tickets to prove it.

NOPE! Chuck Testa!

it's pretty metal man

But lead isnt a liquid at room temperature.......

Haha

It is probably one of the most versatile metals humans have ever known but sadly most humans are stupid and it doesn't get handled properly.

Yes, water pipes in Rome were lead or plumbus, the tradesmen were plumbers. Part of why this guy was wrong.

Depends on the room.

It's soft, heavy, messy, and shitty. Fuck lead.

no one said it was

kek

Shit makes you go cray though

Its lead me to some great places.

Its as old as the universe.

6,000 years old.

I like lead. I like to rub my cheeks against it, it makes my wiener bigger than usual.

what an interesting thread, thanks OP!

welcome, newfriend

Tastes like shit.

Shit turns your hair gray though

Bismuth motherfuckers!

Don't do it user, it'll lead you down a dark path

Of course it's toxic, at least in children it causes brain damage. That's one big issue with what's happening in Flint, Mich.
That's one theory on what went wrong in Rome, and explains the chain of nutcase emperors.

Something needs to be a liquid to have a object float on it

Gay

AW SHIT NIGGA ITS PALLIUDIUM UP IN HERE.

But paper boats float on Argon while it is gaseous.

yeah its good

Eyyy yo what good in th hood boys??!?!??

It shouldn't even be on the Periodic table. Maybe under it or on a nearby chair

It cures all sorts of nasty diseases.

Just 115 grains cures:

Homosexuality
Gender dysphoria
Feminism
HIV/AIDS
Liberalism
Zionism
Islam
Buddhism
Morbid obesity
And many other harmful and contagious conditions.

fuck off, nigger

I touched and ate too much lead paint as a kid that i can't no longer thing.

IS THAT PAPRIKA IN THAT SAMMICH? HOT

Not even the best metal

makes good musket balls

lead poisoning

Gaseous argon has the flowing property of a liquid, liquids and gases have that flowing property, thats what im trying to say. Hell, even some solids have the flowing property of a liquid, sand flows, even ants can flow under the right circumstances, but lead at room temperature, can not.

diamond isn't a metal.

Tasty , but dangerous....

Glass is my favorite liquid.

Diamond is the hardest metal.

I still prefer the Bis, it's affordable. I'd have to kill a few people to be able to have any lumps of palli for display.

The Pallidium sequesters the excess Hydrogen from the air, makes for a nice centerpiece. Makes the whole room fresher.

I'm a fan of heavy metal.

It LEAD me to where I am now.

>not glorious titanium

Yay palladium! I loved playing Rifts.

copper gets no love

Do you have any?

I got me some B-muth

cobalt is people too

But it's too heavy. One gram of diamonds weighs something like 15 grams.

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused several wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with several buildings in downtown Chicago. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

lead is pretty cool. as far as a heavy metal goes

plutonium is better, though

You birk.

>implying aircraft carriers are made of titanium?
They're made of 2" thick steel motherfuck

I took my kids into one of those hippy healing crystal shops and taught them about science stuff. They had a wonderful range of minerals and a few metals.
"Dad, the label says it's good for (insert hippy crap)"
"Ignore the labels, it's just made up" I said while standing 2ft from the hippies.

It makes paint chips taste nummy

And probably some aluminium I'd guess.

Nah man its all steel

But its not a....

The last lead mining company in The United States was shut down years ago because people have become so god damn afraid of a metal that was commonly used for indoor plumbing a century ago without causing any birth defects.

Just some weird, purple quartz.

I have all kinds of crap in my bedroom, but I don't think I want to wake up my gf at 2am to show some random Internet nerds my collection.
"where THE FUCK is my pyrite?! "
>sleeps on sofa for a week

it's not very good glass i think bismuth is better

Makes for a good pipe.

Mmmm girl you would look a whole lot better wrapped in some copper blowing out the back of some sand niggers head

LOOK, another bismuth person! Fuck palli.

so fresh...

And that is...?

its no alluminium thats for sure

Great scott!

lead bars