Wincest bread? Wincest bread

Wincest bread? Wincest bread

anyone have column part 2? everything after I think is is the archive

can someone help me achieve wincest with my 2nd cousin?

>She is kinda slutty (you just don't go up to someone and ask to fuck)
>both in HS
>not close but not distant
>2nd cousin (blood)
>don't really go to her house
>went there this tuesday to replace her phone screen
>hoping to get wincest there
>fucking mom was in the living room the whole time
>she was wear spandex which made her ass look fucking amazing and outlined her pussy a little
>sat by me the whole time as I did it
>talked about small shit nothing big
>took an hour

If you need more details and info ask I wanna fuck her so bad

>pic related its her

how would you hook up with any girl? Get her to go somewhere with you, say a party, fun atmosphere, physical touch, escalate, isolate, penetrate

I've never hooked up with a girl before so I'm new to this shit but we do snap a lot and I'm not one to know about parties or shit

become one to know about parties.

Be in shape, lift + cardio

learn to flirt. Flirt with every.single.girl. There is no reason not to and you become a pro. Reinforces that there is always another chick (there is).

If you need to lift 5x5 is for faggots who don't know shit. Read bodybuilding mags, go with higher volume sets (max at 12)

I'm in a fitness class and I'm pretty fit for my weight (no abs yet) but I have a decent body and I've had the urge to touch her a little in class but it's probably a bad idea since some people are asses and will let everyone know what you're doing (for their lulz) I'm starting to flirt more too

the touch part is at the party after you have flirted AND she responds. So you need to flirt and tease with every single girl you see. Also that fitness class at school is not enough.

Lift 5 days a week, run 3-5 miles 3x a week. When you lift you should be pushing hard and heavy. Use a spotter to help you maintain form (shit form = shit muscles + injuries). I like sets in the 4-5 x 12 range on most muscles, some I go higher volume.

The best thing you can do is be attractive to every girl, show you are a prize. You also need to have your shit together, good grades, a job that helps prepare you for a career or post college not just mc donalds. Busy means your time is more valuable so don't just fucking give it away

>this is now a game / hookup thread

this summer I planned on lifting more and my current fitness class is decent (I gained 30lbs on my bench) I live in a small rural area so parties don't happen much and if me and her did go then I'd hit on her for now with current situation how do I make a move on her? (snapping her atm maybe drop hints there?)
all the wincest is in a google drive

Sadly a lot of the stuff in the Google drive is mundane compared to a lot of the better stories that are just on greentext. Even sadder is that I'd lost most of it

You should be lifting more now, cardio can be as simple also as riding a bike the 5 miles to school each day.

Don't put off for tomorrow what you can accomplish today. Seriously.

If you wake up at 5:45 you can lift in the garage until 6:30, shower, protein shake and egg sandwich or whatever and be off to school by 7

sounds like a plan and any flirting tips? When I talk to girls (did go out once with one) because my specialty is royally fucking up (ignoring hints, not talking to them afterward, etc...cause I can get fucking autistic sometimes but this would be a whole other discussion)

when you talk to them, just like in sales, what they say doesn't matter, it is what they do. So watch body language.

I do cocky flirty IDGAF well, it takes practice. I will teasingly throw an insult, i rarely ever compliment. Guys throw compliments at them all the time, why should I be like them? If I do throw a compliment, it is backhanded and just part of a segue in an escalation. Ie "that ass looks like you run juggles like it too"

So, as I said, flirt with every single girl you see. Fat ones, shy ones (especially the shy ones, I love a bit of a challenge), teachers (controls the room, when you get better at it), ugly ones... whatever. If one responds pull digits to hang out , party / hook up.

I'm the same way I don't compliment much I do jokingly give them shit (usually they respond with a smile and laugh or give me shit jokingly too)

then all you got to do is escalate or pull #

already have another girls number (gave it to me because we were ordering homecoming shirts and I found a vendor and she wanted an update on cost) and I have her on snapchat too

That is one, why stop?

I have a GF and I still pull digits just to keep my game up (and for threesome potential). My GF practically tackled me into the car for road head when I flirted our way into an event. Flirting is meaningless, harmless fun but it shows value

anything I can do over snap to help score with my cousin?

snap+texting keeps something going, it isn't really best to escalate. Better in person as I stated above. I'd also stop calling her your cousin unless she is kinky like that but then you wouldn't be asking

I just say it so you know who I'm talking about but I see more as a friend than I do family or someone you'd date/have a connection with

more stories please!

> I see more as a friend

this is key, she probably does too so you are in the friendzone. You have to work you way out of it. The way to do that is by establishing value, that is done through other chicks, better body, goals and a job... Self worth and not a lot of free time. rare things are valuable and sought after

holy shit, I can't believe my story still gets posted. That's great.

I probably am but we don't do anything together we just kinda flirt around in class and thats about it

so you saw how my GF was dripping when I flirted in front of her?