Does your dick smell had Sup Forums? How do I get rid of the bad small? Do women like smelly cocks...

Does your dick smell had Sup Forums? How do I get rid of the bad small? Do women like smelly cocks? I'm afraid this might turn off the girl if I eventually get to have sex

circumcision

i like smelly dicks user.il suck your cock

he said women

Wash it once every 2 days at most.
2 days is my limit.

im a cut fag and my dick never smells bad. 3 days and it just smells like sweat. anteater dicks btfo

True, I'm circumcised and can easily go 1 week without showering before it starts smelling,

Buy a fleshlight and fuck it without a condom.

Smell goes away

Get checked for std, you might have a yeast infection also, use natural yogurt to fap with 3 times a, day for a week.

Stop being filthy euro trash and snip that Shit.

I'm a no cut fag and 2 days is the limit for smell.
It's no issue, you can wash it like 100 times a day if you want to.
I usually wash once a day as an uncutfag and that's fine, unless you wash once then fuck or wank like 5 times in a row.

Try taking a shower for once
Checked

Probably because your hair is picking up all that sweat and it's just kind of sitting there. It's most likely not even related to whether you're uncut or not, most likely just sweat galore in your pubes. Shave or wash them better.

Wash. Alot. Apply cornstarch baby powder. (You don't want talc baby powder unless you want cancer.)

>protip never can have too much baby powder

what if you are gonna have sex but you got stank dick and there is no bathroom

>you can wash it like 100 times a day if you want to

I wouldn't advise that, your penis and lady garden both secrete natural oils for purposes of good health, over washing will remove them and make your nob sad.

Have a hot bath with a shit load of salt in the bath water. Nothing else, no soap or shampoo or shower gel. Roll your foreskin back and just lie in the bath for a while, cleaning your dick. Do this a few times and the cockstink should go away. It worked for me. Also clean your cock after wanking. I bet you don't wash under your foreskin you filthmaster

Wash it better, everyday.

Pray to whatever deity you believe in.
I ALWAYS have a bottle of that anti-bacterial shit you rub on your hands for cases like this.
Though it fucking stings your dick like fuck... at least it'll be clean and trouble free.

Sometimes my cock smells like low grade ham that's been left out in the sun all day.

>get to have sex
This is the mentality holding you back

is it worth not being cut? I have been pondering what I would do if I had a son, so I can be ready for the situation. Currently leaning twards getting him cut since all the men in my family are cut and I think it would be easier. I would have no advice for how he should clean or any of the things involving having a foreskin

Spray axe in pee hole

Literally all you have to do to clean foreskin is rub some water under the skin and you're done. Takes 10 seconds at most. If he wanted to be cut, he'd do it himself later in life.

Best

Shave, fag.

I dunno I'm English and firmly believe that any kind of child genital mutilation is wrong no matter if it's Jewish or Middle Eastern or fucking whatever.

Get fleshlight

It is, but beliefs are beliefs I suppose. Either way, you have to stop and think.

"Would my child want this procedure to happen later in their life? Probably not, so why do it now if they wouldn't do it in their adult life?"

Only reason someone should ever be cut is for a medical reason such as phismosis that can't be treated, or an accident of sorts that requires it.

If you don't cut it at infancy then he'll never do it in adulthood. Cutting reduces the risk of getting certain infections because we wear underwear and pants rather than naked like our ancestors, so moister builds up along with molds and bacteria (the latter of which causes the smell aling with the moisture).

Take a shower you greasy bastard

Legitimately proves my point, he'd never do it in adulthood because it's absolutely barbaric to do it in the first place. If we weren't meant to have foreskins, evolution would've removed them so long ago. The foreskin protects the glans from harm and keeps it moist and sensitive. The penis is an organ, it should be covered and healthy, not dry and cracked like old clay.

lucky trips OP.

>simple 30 second surgery is BARBARIC
I am really not concerned about emotional foreigners opinions. This is an american culture issue and does not concern you

You're removing a piece of someone without their consent, while they're awake. This is the DEFINITION of barbaric. Oh, and by the way, I'm american. I know plenty about american culture.

Lets face facts here, there are pros and cons both ways in the situation. Only problem is both sides think they have more pros than cons.

>implying my dick is dry and cracked, but it actually is just fine.

Other than that, take a fucking shower you filthy fucks. You might not think you stink, but the rest of the world silently laughs at you when you walk by. Fucking neanderthals.

That is not the definition of barbaric you inbred american knob gobbler

The pros to circumcision are so minimal and honestly kind of ridiculous. If they were wearing condoms while in contact with an individual they wouldn't have to worry much about being infected with an STD at all. Not to mention, why would you fuck someone who's positive without a condom to begin with? That 5% or so chance will totally help you there.

bar·bar·ic
bärˈberik/
adjective
savagely cruel; exceedingly brutal.

Cutting a piece of skin from one of the most sensitive parts of the body while someone's awake definitely fulfills this definition.

yeah. most men in the usa are cut. It's the norm. I don't want kid to have a foreigner dick really. I didn't even know what an uncut dick was until I was cut/uncut threads on b like 7 years ago. Obviously foreigners just take the opportunity to shit on usa because they hate us like they hated the popular kids in highschool. Not concerned with their opinion really. Pretty sure I will just get him cut like my dad did with me. Honestly wouldn't give it a second thought if it wasn't for all the b8 threads trying to trigger americans

>I cannot comprehend a post

If you had critical thinking skills, youd realize how foolish you look right now.

My post isnt pro or con circumcision, its showing how both side who partake in the argument are incredibly stupid.

Put a quarter in your ass, cause ya played yourself

>Thats the definition of barbaric
>doesnt use any of the 4 words that are (in a literal sense) in the definition of barbaric

I wasn't saying you are pro or con circumcision, I was just saying that in my opinion the other side's 'facts' are just weird if you think about them for 5 minutes.

wash it? The fuck is wrong with you?

The pain sensors in infants arent working when they are that young, friend. Thats why they often times put their hands on incredibly hot shit and dont cry.

They are crying not in pain, but because thats what babies do at all times

no dude that is just your autismo.
i can guarantee that it smells like piss and sweat in three days.
you don't just smell it because you are filthy and don't grasp social standards

5% is actually pretty nice if you have been exposed to an std. I fucked a girl who I later found out had an std. Went to the clinic and got tested and didn't get it. No one really knows the percentage it helps, the haven't done double blind std exposure tests for obvious reasons. They just now it helps because the forskin traps bacteria inside and keeps it alive because it is warm and moist. Cut dicks do not have this attribute.

Even if that's true, you're doing something to a human being without their consent. How's that fair at all, why are you making a major medical decision for them? Let them decide for themselves.

You just dont have the ability to critically think, do you?

You are stupid. Your opinion is stupid. Both sides of the circumcision argument are stupid.

You are just a tad more stupid than the rest

It's such a niche situation though, you should be using condoms all the time unless you want to have a child. Isn't that common knowledge nowadays? I suppose if you know your partner is clean you could, for the extra intimacy and sensitivity, but still.

Resorting to insults makes you seem like the stupid one here.

they use anesthesia now too. Nothing barbaric about a standard medical procedure. also barbarians never practiced circumcision. That was the jews. Jesus was circumcised.

but why would you?

pic related?

Again, even if it was as "painless as possible", it's a medical procedure done without consent. Would you want someone to do that to you forcefully when you're an adult?

the extra sensitivity doesn't matter if you always wear a condom. I never used them as a kid. Still won't if I don't feel like it. Most stds just require a round of antibiotics, it's nothing. Only used them with one girl because she wanted me to get tested before I went in raw and I refused because I don't like being told what to do and just used the condom

Spray cologne on it

best strat

>what is "being a parent", alex

What about the dumbasses who raise their kids as the other gender? What about the decision to cut their hair or take them to church or feed them meat?

Hell, what about hernia surgery? You dont need it, you can live with a hernia if you do the right exercises and such. Should you wait til the child is grown to ask about that? What about surgery to fix polydactaly?

Being a parent means making executive decisions, the only problem is most people couldnt manage a vending machine, let alone a baby

Shut up you inferior uncircumcised fuck

children don't have to consent to medical procedures. You as a parent choose what you think is best for their health.

Soapy water. Applt to dick, balls and asd. Wash. Repeat daily. Dry off and change into a clean pair of underwear daily too AFTER you wash. It's that simple OP. Geesh, gotta teach retarded kuds everything. Bet you don't brush your teeth or wash your pits either.

You are the one telling me how much circumcision is a bad idea, after my entire first post talks about how if you pick a side in this argument, you are blind to your own bias.

I call it like i see it, and i see a moron. I dont care if you get your dick cut, but stop trying to act like "muh tribe better than yours"

To quote myself "both sides have pros and cons, but both sides are blind to each"

>uncut dick smell like piss
yeah if you piss on yourself, even then it runs off and evaporates instead of being trapped inside your skin flap every time you drip drip and then baking for 24h at 98F

so small? How come he

Those can be life threatening situations, of course they'll have to be done. (Talking about hernia.)

As for the other things, I'm fairly sure haircuts are actually important. You know, because a child with a mangled bush for hair doesn't go quite well in the social groups we have today. Circumcision can be done by the person later if they wanted, when they have the facts and can form their own opinion on it. Doing it just because everyone else does it is just ridiculous. It's like what they say about drugs in school, doing cocaine because all your friends are doing it is just idiotic.

Except the only thing this is affecting health-wise is something they'll be able to contract (hopefully) only later on in their teen years. If you actually teach your child to clean themselves, infections are nonexistent.

>only later on in their teen years
why do you think people only have sex and contract stds in their teens? My dad never had to teach my how to clean my dick and I would prefer not to have to figure how to teach my son how to clean his peepee that doesn't even look like mine

cool comeback boys

Uncircumcised fag here, the same thing used to happen to me. Just have to jerk off less and clean more

It takes 10 seconds to clean foreskin. All you do is peel the skin back and wash it with a finger and some water. It's not a science course, show them once and they can do it themselves from there on out. I meant teen years and on, but I worded it wrong, my bad.

I'm not going to pull my teenage sons foreskin back and show him how to clean it you fag. I've decided, he will be cut

evaporating piss stinks dude.
the penishole gets piss all over it and it stinks when you don't shower.
a week without a shower is so autistic

Why would he have to be a teenager? Show him once when he's five and he'll remember. If you can't show your child how to clean themselves, maybe you shouldn't be a parent at all.

well you of all people will probably have offspring retarded enough to not learn how to clean himself.

seriously though, will you actually show your teenage son how to wash himself?
how fucking stupid is he?
and how pedo are you actually?
what teenager doesn't know how to wash?
wtf man

well you can take your your ugly smelly foreskin and stretch it way back around and up your ass buddy

and i will.
at least my son can use a shower when he is a teenager

no I will get him cut and tell him to wash his penis and ass and he can figure it out himself and if he cant then I'll give him more detailed instructions but I am not going to fucking how him how to do it. He can google that shit

jokes on you faggot I don't even have a son

Just take a bath.

but if you didn't cut him you couldn't resist that hot teenage cock action and would "teach" him how to wash when he is 15.

looks like a turd

hm you're right I could be missing out on a good chance to molest my hypothetical teenage son

- improve your diet.
- immediately stop soda, beer (hard liquor is fine in small amounts), fat, and salt.
- take a goddamn shower you nigger.