T.virgin here

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

t.virgin here. What does pussy smell like?

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Piss

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

warm apple pie

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

salty coins

James Bell
James Bell

Coins.
Like the side of the battery you shouldn't lick.
Like metal, but not clean metal.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

That's what I am afraid of. I hate the smell of piss.

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

Virgin lord here....

How does a girl look like?

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

another quality thread on Sup Forums

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

Fish and coins

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

It smells like any other freshly washed part of her body.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

If she's not hygienic, it might smell like coins, piss, farts and old blood. Also poop.

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

Sex.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

these dudes speak the truth

what does the t stand for OP??? are you a faggot???

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

If she keeps herself clean - amazing.

If not - I advise you to drop your knickers, back up and shit in her pussy to teach her a lesson.

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

Smells like Beer

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

Gross. I've seen some pictures of worn panties online that look like they have crusty mustard stains on them.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

Being honest here, the closest thing to pussy I've ever smelled is cumin (not a pun, I mean the spice)

anyone can relate?

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

Also wet newspaper with a touch of vinegar.

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

It also depends on the age

20 year old pussy smells and tastes like hope

50 years old is like licking an old leather jacket wore only by a fat sweaty man

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

Rub your asshole with your fingers and smell it. You're halfway there.

James Carter
James Carter

I've had the best smelling pussy from this girl from Venezuela and the worst smelling pussy from a girl I worked with at target who was from Nevada. Best smelling was the smell of BO but not intrusive, it was subtle but stank my car and pants up. Worst one smelled like a riverbed. Fishy.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Find out for yourself, grab your mothers used underwear after she leaves the shower.

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

Like mind vinegar or if b.o smelled nice. There's not alot you can compare it to honestly

David Evans
David Evans

Mild*

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

If the girl you're with takes a shower before you eat her out it can be amazing and taste wonderful and also be really enjoyable for both parties but if you guys are out and about all day and your gf is super horny and wants you to provide oral pleasure it can be less than satisfying, gross even. Get ur bitch to wash up before you go down, I am speaking from experience my dude, my first gf ever wanted me to eat her out once and because we were so young we weren't experienced so I went down on her without thinking but that was a fucking mistake because the fucking smell. It's smelled like something had crawled up there shit itself and died. Always wash da poosi

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

Lmao ur bitch has a yeast infection my dude, I wouldn't lick that for a few weeks

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

Bags of sand

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

Go for a jog, and wipe the sweat that collects between your balls and dick, that's what most unhygienic cunts smell like. Otherwise they kinda smell like a generic women's perfume, it's quite pleasant actually

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

fresh sweat smells good
stale sweat not so good

same for the vag

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit