Darwinism is single most retarded bullshit in modern history...

Darwinism is single most retarded bullshit in modern history. Made up theory created by crazy person backed by Masons and promoted by fake pseudoscience

>Human is not literally an animal
>Chimp did not magically turned in to Human

And where are the missing link what happened still can't find it? Cuck

Try harder dipshit.

You try harder providing evidence and not same made up theories.

Where this missing links? We have HUMAN and we have APE where are the ones between what happened?

If Apes ''evolved'' in to humans why do Apes still exist?
Because it's bullshit

Made me reply
1/10

We share the same ancestors retard

Evolved from common ancestor shitbag

My nigga

If this were true, there'd be more variations of this ancestor. Like, extra hairy humans or humans that live in trees.

Darwin isn't wrong. Nigger should be considered sub-human creatures and not given rights.

Humans were never apes and apes will never be human although we do share a common ancestor and apes may evolve to be like human but they will never be home sapian's

This is NOT my ancestors. My ancestors were White Humans not this thing

Holy shit this bait still works

Same reason microorganisms still exist, there's an environment where they can thrive.

Only if they don't mean it. It's a legitimate topic even if it's ignored by trump voters.

Probably pig, honestly. You forget paleontologists still argue about brontasaurus. We're not far enough along to be sure of evolutionary theory's finer points.

jenndurr is a soshull construct

why are chimps so swole without working out?

they all died out. They made no sense.

>extra hairy humans

What, have you never seen a Greek?

And why haven't Ape been ''evolving'' all this thousands of years at all? What is stopping them? Nothing because we were never a monkeys and you know that's just a theory.
Darwinism is a fraud, the Man was paid and owned by Masons who told him to spread that it was not even his own idea

Shut the fuck up you literal fucking

C
U
N
T

God created man in his image, he didn't put two monkeys in the garden of Eden. Seriously, some people really need to revisit their bible before they go believing in fantasy stories like 'evolution' and 'global warming'.

They died off like homo erectus (Neanderthal's) they died off but we're close to humans. That's what happed to all the others too

Wrong, dipshit. All humans began Middle Eastern no matter whether you believe in evolution or creation

all bait works.
Especially when it's mostly americucks online. Dumb faggots fall for everything.

Hmm. How convenient...

Lol youre an awful troll

"Some people need to go read a fantasy story before believing in fantasy stories"

Grandpa?

>This is NOT my ancestor
Uhh I have some bad news for you user

I can't tell who is trolling and who is actually a braindead monkey like the ancestors they don't think they had

No missing link STILL have been found and it will never be found because it does not exist.

Yawn, predictable Liberal response. 'Oh he has faith in God, he must be a troll.'

I have news for you kid, this is a CHRISTIAN country and if you don't like that fact, go move to Europe.

Darwinism is a lie told too many times to ignorant masses

Darwin the Cuck is in hell now.

Don't breed

I'm sorry, but even Sup Forums isn't this fucking retarded. I mean, the whole Childlike-Empress atheism-pwned shitposting was fun for awhile (when anons got banned for it is when it started to get annoying), but now I think people are taking this shit seriously or just trying really hard to bait people.

IF you are the latter, maybe go ahead and READ On the Origin of Species or the Descent of Man and tell me if it's pseudoscience.

Tell me the next user. Why that monkey did not ''evolved''? Why is he still a monkey? Why he did not turned in to human like I did?

Because we were never same.

Neither can I

>trying this hard

Darwinism says my grandfather was a monkey. I assure you he was not. Science is fucking rediculus. I'm sure at some point it made since, but it started becoming a political tool for the leftards at some point.

Why? Because my children might 'evolve' into some other creature like we supposedly did?

Yes, it is.

This is an internet you dumbshit and incase you've forgotten america is a MUSLIM country because you cucks let the sand niggers fuck your women.

Russia?

Just spam these threads more quickly so I don't waste my time again, please.

Anyone want to debate if darwin was technically a xenobiologist on the grounds the deep waters were an alien environment in his day?

thers only 2 missing and that in the line white 8 diffrent kindes. and then ther 3 thats not in the line op like the hobbits from vitnam. OP your a monky in a tree

Darwin is a dead ape in hell

No it isn't! I get Sundays off work. Come to my state and say that and I will murder you and no one will care because you're a subhuman atheist.

Sheep will believe in everything if (((media))) tell them and biased Liberal professors even as something irrational like Darwinism that if you think little makes no sense.

AGAIN why do so many monkeys still exist if they ''evolved'' in to humans? What are they doing?

i guess i could. but heres my reverse ask, why the fuck would i travel to so cousin fucker state to meet some fat beardneck who's gonna spout scripture at me like a fucking broken tamagochi

No it doesn't say that but in your case, he probably was given your lack of intelligence

They literally have no answer besides the retarded 'common ancestor' bullshit.

I know in my heart I didn't come from a monkey and behind the trolling, I'm sure the edgelords do too, deep down.

>can't even reply properly

Pathetic.

Why aren't monkeys turning in to humans today too or in any recorded history that was seen by human itself? Because they never did.

It's a theory, with strong political bias created as propaganda. You must use your own brain if you want to understand just how insane Darwinism actually is

I can trace my family tree back to the 17th century and I can assure you not one of them was a monkey.

kys.

It's the Leftist Liberal Cultural Marxists trying to downplay the majesty of God's creation. It's 2017 and people are still falling for it, sad.

No it's not, fuckboi, the 1st amendment made sure of that

No matter what you argue, I assure you, God has already made a place for you. And for some of you, I assure you, it will not be comfortable. For eternity. I bet you already know where you are going. And you will argue against it, But, it's already decided.

>retarded bullshit
>crazy person
>masons
>fake pseudoscience
Man, this is some slightly obvious autistic advanced bait.

Evolution isn't a theory, it's an observed phenomena. Got back to whatever sky wizard site sent you, you brain-dead faggot.

>resorting to threats

Because you don't have truth on your side, go to bed kid, it's a schoolnight.

>download.jpg

>I can trace my family tree back to the 17th century and I can assure you not one of them was a monkey.

No one cares, faggot.

Darwin himself did not believed his own bullshit before Anti-Christian Masons start supporting him and giving him money

I once doubted evolution die to the implausibly of the eye, but science had/has a perfectly legitimate explanation.

It takes millions of years for valuable mutations to transfer throughout the species and even longer more one that has billions of inhabitants.

It's probably real.
If it wasn't, why don't all look middle-eastern?

Sure thing kid, what good is a piece of paper when presented to God?

America belongs to God, majority of true patriots understand this.

uh huh, sure buddy.

>being this wjhite
lmao u skinny white boys stay losing

Darwinism was the original SJW lie/myth.
Before the whole ''social construct 48 different genders, muh feminism, muh multiculturalism and other nonsense Darwinism/Evolution was first and original myth by pretty much same people.
Just look at their political leanings and you understand everything about that irrational theory that was originally rejected.

THIS

On his deathbed, his final words were 'I was wrong', but the MSM don't want you to know that.

When homegrown terrorism makes itself known.

nigga cock so ma bigga 2

>America belongs to God, majority of true patriots understand this.

Sauce.

God especially hates arrogant people being smug that they were born to "the only true religion". He has a very special place for you. You are for a surprise.

nice bait faggot

Darwin was originally rejected and mocked by every single Scientist.

Darwin was used as clown and showed as Ape in many books and magazines. It was only latter when (((they))) realized how to use that theory as political weapon and propaganda that it become probably the biggest lie of modern time.

but you're a nigger

2/10 etc

Charles Darwin

Gravity = fact that exists today in daily life.

Darwinism = theory about what humans were...before humans even exist? Do you understand just how stupid that concept is? And yet lie told often enough becomes the truth just like Communist Lenin said

>Darwinism = theory about what humans were...before humans even exist? Do you understand just how stupid that concept is? And yet lie told often enough becomes the truth just like Communist Lenin said

kek

it takes a little longer than that

They're being a bit extreme but they're right.

If you're wonder if everyone who doesn't accept evolution is this stupid, the answer is yes, they are.

Wrong!
scientific theory
backed by many facts.

true

>>took the bait
Oblivious bait takers are the best

Darwin was actually pretty dumb person who never had real job or career, he was mocked many times during his life.
His legacy are few fantasy books about Apes magically turning in to humans of course no human ever saw this in real life because it happened before humans were supposed to even exist....lol

His false theories were latter used as political weapon and eventually propaganda that grown in to a massive lie

and I thought the Bill Nye threads were cringe threads..

OMG

the climate change debate is over-
Trump won = no money for bullshit science-
rinse/repeat

don't worry-be happy