How does one Alexander Supertramp in the current year?

How does one Alexander Supertramp in the current year?

1) Get used to eating putrid bologna out of a dumpster in order to survive.
2) There is no 2.

>There is no 2.

There's always a 2

what are you a vegan or someshit?

2 would probably be to accidently eat a poisonous plant and die. That works

Actually you probably can in the north west

No. Fuck vegans.

fair play

Yes.

this thread could be so much more

go out into the wilderness and die

kek

I'm planning on spending as long as possible in the Highlands later this year once it gets much colder. Not sustainably since I won't kill anything. I just want a lifestyle change, I havn't really left the house in five years

Learn how to go camping.

>havn't really left the house in five years

I know that feel. It's why I'm thinking about just packing a backpack and "running away"

Got a destination in mind?

Just around. With it getting warm I could go anywhere. First destination would probably be the northwest coast. Washington/Oregon. Sleeping on the beach under the stars and shit.

I live in North Jersey and there's almost no visible stars because of the light pollution. Would be nice to see some of those

Oh baby, you gotta see them stars for real one day, its a sight to behold.

I know, I really wanna go.

If you do it in a positive way it's a great idea I think. I'm just greatfull I live in Scotland, no deadly animals at all. Except the grumpy Wildcats. American wilderness scares the Supertramp out of me

There was a thread on here earlier about some user that was going to live in a van. That's probably your best bet unless you want to hightail it out of society so you can starve to death in the freezing cold.

Rednecks and lions and bears, oh my!

Yeah, wildlife fucks me up big time, but at the same time it's what motivates me. Facing that danger head on. Hemingway shit, ya know?

Didn't that guy explode?
It was all over Fox News.

If you haven't left the house much, try going camping first? I feel like this is not the type of venture to dive in head first...

Also, checking the dubs responding to dubs

Apparently I need to read the whole thread first...

But then you wake up with a scorpion on your face and a snake in your boots, two bobcats throwing black bears from the trees and oh fuck theirs a massive spider in the tent

black bears are generally harmless unless you fucks wit dem, don't know enough about everything else

I think it's different when they're thrown

pack your car and skip town

eventually you'll abandon your car and hoof it

right, but what do after that?

For real tho, if you were doing it?

You'd die somewhere in the wilderness.