Literally I feel like no movies scare me anymore. Hell House LLC was the last that got me no doubt...

Literally I feel like no movies scare me anymore. Hell House LLC was the last that got me no doubt. Give me the worst i beg of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

gomovies.to/film/the-changeling-17599/
imdb.com/title/tt0286751/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
imdb.com/title/tt0308379/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i had to look up hell house llc
>found footage shaky cam
nah

it follows was pretty scary.

it follows sux
i bet you like the babadook too

Bro trust me its the best "found footage" movie out there

I liked the taking of deborah logan
(it got really lame towards the end tho)
Also all-time favourite is Martyrs

I agree, it follows was only good for the TITTIES

The Exorcist

Check out ABC's of death 1&2.

grifter

I'm kinda in the same boat, but I still love to watch horror. I watched The Void the other day. Thought it was ok.

the remake for evil dead I felt like was a little more thought out plot wise but the old school effects from the original are the most terrifying thing to me. The conjuring 2 was suprisingly good but I wouldnt say it was all that scary. My favorite newer horror is probably the mist, lovecraftian themes at their finest and if you want something scary in a different way, A serbian film c;

Serbian film you fucking fag nigger. Good flick. Definitely fucked up

>when you realize it's a documentary

Literally people will not shut up about that movie and I really just couldn't get into it. a few good scares but eh

Try Mum and Dad. Wouldn't call it scary, but it's pretty disturbing. Good plot, acting's not too shabby either.

nobody associates those two movies other than the fact they were both on netflix ur retarded

Dude, don't even fuck around with that shit. My cousin watched it a while ago, an hero a month later

all time scariest movie ever
>pic related

they are both vastly overrated and came out near the same time. who cares if nobody associates them? doesnt change that they both suck in a similar way

What is it??

stop roleplaying

Ya know...I really liked the mist as well. Loved the lovecraftian themes. The very end was so good as well.

Ever seen lake mungo?

How is that one?

Its really good, but its not that scary.

the fact that you think they were overrated says nothing about the pitfalls of the movies themselves.

2/10

If you saw hell house LLC that's cause ur a horror fan and you should know by now that movies won't scare you anymore. At least that's how I feel. I enjoy knowing this is the scary part even if I don't get scared. The Void and RAW are two recent good ones.

Everyone I tried to show it to told me the ending was a cop out but by god it was perfect for the tone of the movie, im sorry it didnt end on a jumpscare setting up a shitty sequel like youre used to, the little to no music and ideas it puts in your head are way more terrifying than any "scary" movie as of late

You don't even want to know. It will fuck you up for life

The ending was too "Whatta tweest!"

This one got me pretty bad as a kid..

"You're gonna need a bigger throat"

For real? I'm actually interested, but can't find seeders

ok well neither movie establishes rules for itself. It follows monster can take multiple bullets no problem but when shot in a pool it goes down? Sometime it interacts with the environment and sometimes it doesnt? Sometimes the monster is dumb and awkward as shit and other times its smart enough to dodge traps and try to electrocute people in a pool.
The babadook is a metaphor for the moms resentment towards the kid? Ok but them what the fuck happened in the car when the mom and kid got attacked? Was the monster real to other people?
Both movies had shit ambiguous 2DEEP4U endings
shit sux fam

also the babadook was fukken stupid when they show its "monster form" and they used royalty free stock sounds

scariest thing in thread

gomovies.to/film/the-changeling-17599/

Stream. Not a sketchy site either.

I'm watching the OG evil dead rn and this vine scene has got me harder than ever lol

Don't know It Follows,, never sat down to watch it, but ambiguous doesn't mean bad, though.

>gomovies.to/film/the-changeling-17599/
nice

This tbh

I forgot about that movie. Highly recommended.

those are both good movies, stop being a tard

I was actually going to say this

As Above So Below. Was pretty good.

Martyrs. Brutal and unforgiving, just like horror should be. Too much pussified horror out in the mainstream now-a-days, so Martyrs always stands out. Pic related

First half was good, but went to shit.

Pule/Kairo

imdb.com/title/tt0286751/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

It follows was absolute trash. Babadook was ok though.

Pulse I mean

Pretty decent

The just things like The Ring and The grudge the Japanese versions.

Also Dark Water, Jap version.

imdb.com/title/tt0308379/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Was this the French release?

Is it 2016?

IMDB is being vague

sigh

Seconded. I didn't think I would like it based on the premise, but it delivered.

Ichi the killer is pretty decent

I remember being terrified by "Blairwitch Project" not because it was a supernatural scary witch thing, but because everything that happened (except for that asshole kicking the map in the river) was totally believable.

I mean, some hicks could had been just fucking with them. A cult could had merely killed them for fun. Walk in to some woods and get lost, and that shit could happen just like that.

It gave me nightmares.

Might not have been super scary but The Babadook's symbolism was good

>not realizing that many people these days are empty headed as fuck and that most people know nothing about science
scientists make up a small fraction of the general population but still advance faster than ever, the explanation in the beginning about how they only researched stupid shit made no sense, there will always be geniuses

well the actors were genuinely freaked out because the crew was fucking with them and didn't tell them when/how shit would happen. That probably made it seem somewhat genuine

If you liked Martyrs, you should go watch the french movie Inside.

90% of the movies suggested so far blow.

then brokeback mountain should scare the panties off you bro

I was traumatised by salems lot when I was a kid. I didn't get over that shit until I watched it as a teenager and realized how shit it was.