Why aren't you bilingual in the lingua francas?

>You're white and don't speak the 2 European lingua francas: English and Spanish

what's your excuse Sup Forums for not speaking the two most dominate European languages in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnykT3ZCmgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All Finns are required to speak at least 3 languages: Finnish, English and Swedish. Rest of the world, are you even trying?

But Spanish isn't an European lingua franca, in Europe no one speaks it apart from Spain. It's an American lingua franca.
The second European lingua franca would be German or Russian

I will NEVER speak the language of an invading aggressive force.

spanish speakers can suck a fucking dick.

hardly. most people actively try not to learn Swedish and their English ranges from abysmal to slightly passable to decent.

because I don't live near mexico.

I do.
T. Mestizo Menace

>European Lingua Franca
>Spanish
>Spoken in 1 country in Europe
>Lingua Franca

Not in Europe. Only in burgercontinent.

German and Spanish ARE the most important languages for Western Europe in the business world. French a close third. Russian 4th or 5th, there's stats out there

>tfw I speak both English and Spanish

It's a good feel desu

I speak English and French, appropriate for an American living in a state named after a French province and bordering Quebec

Because I live in the south of England and French is far more useful here

I speak Dutch, English, Spanish and Mandarin.
What's your excuse, plebbitor?

if you already speak French fluently, you can easily become conversational in Spanish in a few months and fluent within a year if you stick to it. Romance languages are nice because after you learn one, the others fall into place more easily (except Romanian, too much slavic influence.)

>not speaking those 2 and one more at least

This is the most retarded thing I have read today.

True, but unless you're a neet it's hard as fuck to find time

He's right in a sense: If it weren't for all those spanish speaking countries in the americans, NOONE would give a single fuck about spanish and french would have its place as it did in the past.

No it is correct, but like a typical latrino subhuman you view everything thought a lens of false pride.

Die in a fire.

>hard to find the time
maybe to become 100% fluent, but you could -easily- become conversational with not much studying, just using something like Duolingo in your spare time.

Most romance languages share similar sentence / grammatical structure due to being based off Latin. That alone makes it a lot easier to at least write fluently in them.

Hill/Shill

what a cuck whore

Oh I know, I do speak spanish.

I'd learn languages nonstop if I could. I sort of do, by chatting in them.

I have spoken to about 10 people this year. Why the fuck would i need another form of communication.

is this bitch for real

I do speak Spanish and English.

I also am learning Mandarin, you know, for the inevitable invasion

i am speak two luggage my english is shit tho because my english learner suck

English and French are the lingua franca. Rofl Spaniards.

French is the language of pigs.

German
English
Polish

learned 3 years Spanish in school but I dont remember anything

in Africa

>Lingua Franca
>French language
>Spanish and english

Ok

>Lingua Franca
>Isn't French

>french
>relevant
>spanish
>relevant

Spanish is only a lingua franca in the United States of Mexico and other American shit holes.

I would never want to hear Mandarin spoken, let alone learn how to speak it. No amount of practicality makes up for how fucking ugly it sounds. A hideous language for a hideous people.

I will die before Spanish becomes an official language of my country.

This motherfucker right hear can speak to tote bags.

I speak English and Chinese why would I learn the language of the underclass (Spanish) or the language of a dying people (french soon to be replaced by Arabic)

Hablo Español y Aleman
Ich spreche Spanisch und Deutsch

I suppose the question is, When are you going to learn Arabic, Hans?

I do speak English and Spanish because Arizona

Learning a dead third world language like spansih

I've always wanted to learn another language, but it would cut into my masturbation and video game time.

>non latum dicas
>MMXVI

>Russian
>French
>English

suck my dick americuck

I speak english and am learning French. I have most of the grammatical structure down, and my weak point right now is vocabulary.

spanish might be alright in Europe, but in American it's for beaners

Spanish, English, French.

Bonus: Mandarin Chink.

Patrician bonus: Latin, Ancient Greek, Phoenician.

Try learning a relevant language

>il a pas mis le francais avant lespagnol et langlais

tu me decois Pierre

>speak English
>speak a modicum of Spanish and German
>learning Russian
Why stop at Spanish?

Matt what are you doing here

>learning beanerspeak

The only benefit I can think of is being able to order from fast-food places a little easier.

Hey! I speak Norwegian ok?

Y'all speaking spanish, speak to eachother!

"We speak English here" is an extremely popular sentiment in the US, and she's not doing herself any favors with these tweets.

>i am speak
>luggage
>tho
>learner
This

I speak English, я тoжe гoвopить pyccкий

mummy does lesson with me every day :3

youtube.com/watch?v=bnykT3ZCmgQ

that nigger speaks russian better than you

he does

mummy help me tho

it's
гoвopю пo-pyccки
fucking britbong, russian actually has rules

Dafuq

this 100 times

seriously britfag if you say you learn it everyday and dont know such basics, you should probably consider eating some strychnine.

why "пo"

want to know

>Finns have to learn Swedish
Are you really getting cucked by cucks?

>implying learning spanish is somewhat hard

The american educational system strikes again

It's a preposition senpai, doesn't have an equivalent in english

but why is there

i speak english, swedish and will be learning german next

i want to learn the languages of the cuck

Why would i speak spanish? It's a language for subhumans and I got german and english on deck

I already speak 4, that's enough for now.

You retard only third world niggers speak spanish it's fucking useless in europe. You're better off learning french or german here

Spanish
English
French
And above all...
CATALAN
A
T
A
L
A
N

because making Spanish people speak English when it's almost impossible for them to pronounce anything properly is fun

Me too

Spanish is very similar with the Italian like dialects of the same language.
If you speak the one you can easily learn the other.

spanish is for beaners, english is for england
I speak canadian

I speak both, still I have yet to find a use for my Spanish, because most Spaniards I ever met spoke some very good French, and then English always primes in a multilingual environment anyway.

Spanish is only useful in Spain, and even then, there's still those fucking Catalans.

>Spanish is only useful in Spain,
All Portuguese and Italians will understand you.

I do, though, they're both ridiculously simple.

>spanish
>dead

Spanish is actually in extremely healthy shape. The francosphere will only retreat.

I speak German, Dutch, Polish, English and French fluently

I have diploma in English C1 and French B2

Swedish counts as a negative-language so you really only know one language

This, once I was translating a song from what I thought was Spanish. Damn, what a weird dialect, I thought. Then I scrolled down and there was a little Italian flag under the lyrics. Admittedly I was a noob then to have confused Italian with Spanish, but it only shows how similar the languages are.

I don't wanna talk to those things

I really want to learn Spanish, it's the most beautiful language in the world, i also want to learn Italian and Portuguese, but Spanish is my priority.

>Spanish
>European
We're african and the "Non-white selector", if
>You where part of the spanish empire
>You lost to the spanish any war at ANY given time
>You NEVER won a war against spain
>You speak spanish
>You border a spanish speaking country
>Any facet of your country is worse than spain (GDP, GDP per capita, height, unemployment, landsize, etc... ANYTHING counts here)

You're, and you will NEVER, FUCKING EVER be white. It's just a cold, hard fact. You're either a moor rapebaby rapebaby, a non-country or literally inferior to an african country in a deep depression where nobody works.

I speak English, Italian, and Japanese. Iz gud?

>I will NEVER speak the language of an invading aggressive force.

who said anything about it being hard?

YOU ARE MY MAN

SAME LIKE BEING FORCED TO LEARN TURKISH HERE

MEXIAN INTELLECTUALS BTFO

Esas suposiciones.

>speaking anything other than English
subhumans, when will they learn?

fuck learning spanish lmao spanish speaking girls are so fucking easy you can literally bait them with your dick like its a fishing hook when they having fun with their family just wave it around little bit when their man not looking.

said the beaner

slimy tactic to get brownie points with spics

What's stopping you from learning Spanish? It will come to you very quick and there's a lot of good Spanish media out there.

French, German and Russian are also acceptable options. Not speaking at least 2 languages is pretty degenerate.

>i am speak two luggage

Spanish? Nope. More like English being number one followed by German.

b-but I do you fucking spic