Expose bitches thread

Expose bitches thread.

Last one maxed out while we were talking about this bitch.... someone was asking.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/jQ7R6
68.media.tumblr.com/0f82d430a3203c07f933a6fcaf9d2ba1/tumblr_op2h5lV2RD1woy9aro1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her name's Ashley. She's from DC.

Anyone out there?

Bump keep going

Yup. Post moar

Cindy osborn from galion ohio

Tara Rodgers

Steff from Va puking on a niggers cock

webmshare.com/jQ7R6

Alice Mendes or whatever it is spelled from CT moved to Cali... Fontana.

Total whore.

bump

i think i'll pass on that one thanks

I did not thought it was actually possible but she even agreed on a threesome/gangbang. Twice.

officalashleybrooks tumblr com /post / 160046431488/ my-self-exposed-for-all-to-see-and-cum

68.media.tumblr.com/0f82d430a3203c07f933a6fcaf9d2ba1/tumblr_op2h5lV2RD1woy9aro1_1280.jpg

More?

There you go...

More of her! please love her bush

gorgeous

4 year old image retard

The sluttiest girl I know. Here's her tits. You like?

OP here, thought thread had died.

Just spread the pics far and wide.... Her name;s Ash DelVillan and she's from DC.

oh my fuck. she is perfect. diamonds

She was gross as hell in the dorms.... Always wore old underwear. Smelled sexy. Raw, but sexy.

Well, if you're a basement dwelling beta, you're in luck. You're the kind of guy she likes to get her hooks into and manipulate.... while she cucks you with other dudes.

The one thing is: you must have money, or at least get her to think you do....

She hangs out at Big Planet Comics a lot and works at a design firm called OPX Global in DC.

Good luck.

Got a really weird vag.

Some artsy bullshit.

Can you post some sfw ones too want to make a collage

ive posted a picture of this lil slut sucking black cock

drunk

Sure.

Here's a bit of her insanity: Her dolled up in her steampunk gear. Look at that expression... that's the one....

Good luck.

post it again then, i wanna see that fucking ape nude

Here she is today. She works at a place called OPX Global in DC.

Spread SFW

If you're making a collage, you might want to include this:

Alexis D lives in Cali

Will do give me a few

Another SFW socks & feet one. She uses this on her Google page.

Also, make sure it's clear she goes by "Ash" not "Ashley."

Hey, hope this thread doesn't die... if it does, send the collage to:

hnf6k (at symbol) slipry (dawt) net

ITT: OP gets rejected by a girl and shit talks her to Sup Forums to make himself feel better.

she went to GWU?

her or the black guy?

Technically, yes. Corcoran College of Art And Design became part of GWU while she was going there. Basically she got into a way higher tier university than she deserved by getting grandfathered in.

Here's a pic of her at school around the time I got the photos.

holy fuck!

damn she is bangin man. hope she is still around DC

She is. Her workplace is a place called OPX Global. The phone number is accurate. She also uses ashleydelvillan at Gmail.

Hang around Big Planet Comics enough, you'll run into her. She's pretty hard to miss.

Her name is bigger than her photos.

Moar user

LOL, yeah. She is SUPER paranoid abut her nudes and would never take pics on her phone... just had a shitty other camera I guess.

lol she was paranoid about her nudes and put her face in them? wtf haha

Oh boy here comes the raid

Never said she was smart (although she does have a really impressive ability to make people think she's smart). And she figured she had everyone cucked enough they'd not spread 'em around.

Easy to see why she avoids social media like the plague.

Exposed slut Samantha W

unsee
.cc
/bazuroti/

You've got my blessing, my man. Just be careful.... she is very very insane and incredibly vindictive. I'm not kidding or exaggerating when I say she's on the sociopath spectrum.

wow, fuck yes!

what did she do to you OP? just curious

Yet your fine with posting all the nudes she gave you and all her personal and work info????

Here she is at her HS graduation. No idea who the other choad is.

great pic!

She has that nerdy hotness. Please keep going!

feel free to spread the link. Her cuck is stoned as fuck sharing her and asking for her to be spread.

unsee
.cc
/bazuroti/

Honestly, not a whole lot to me. I was screwing her while she was in a relationship with another guy, then she moved on. I knew exactly what I was getting into, but I really don't like the way she can leverage her sexuality to get places smarter and harder working people can't.

She's teased her way into money and status she doesn't deserve while I worked 10-12 hour days making sales calls and kissing ass to try to make it. DC is a competitive place. She needs to be taken down a notch.

What site is that?