What's going on with my wisdom tooth? Literally penetrating out of my gum. I feel pain, but it's slight

What's going on with my wisdom tooth? Literally penetrating out of my gum. I feel pain, but it's slight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qIGNyZq1nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On the right by the way.

Your mouth is too small for it.

is erupt
see dent

Impacted, I had to get all 4 of mine surgically broken out (4 pieces each) shit sucked, make sure you have good pain pills on hand before you get them removed, the jews will give you shirty pain pills

What'll they do if I go?

lol you fucked now

Looks impacted. I had to get all of mine out for the same reason. The surgery kind of sucks but the oxy was fun.

Make you go to a dental surgeon

surgery

What if I decide not to go the dentist?

Fuck, they gave me lortab .5mg

Glad my step dad had methadone

Pain is on its way....you need to go to the dentist bro

It's impacted, dentist will refer you to an oral surgeon to have it (probably all 4) removed

Buy a good ice pack beforehand. They'll probably give you a shitty disposable one that leaks, and they like to skimp on the pain meds.

Get that black tooth removed while you're at it

youtube.com/watch?v=0qIGNyZq1nM

>methadone
excuse you?

Haven't been to one since 2010. Literally nervous man.

too many cocks have impacted it

Step dad had over 15 back surgery due to losing a leg and given a short prosthetic leg....he had percs, vallium, methadone.....all sorts of good shit

I know the feel dude....my fronts are fucked due to childhood accident

No, no, no, no! Fuck that man, I'd rather live with the pain then have something rammed into my gums!

Satan agrees.

Ah, I was under the impression that they prescribed Methadone for a wisdom teeth removal. The fact that he's on more narcotics makes more sense.

look all they're gonna do is poke your mouth with long-ass anesthetic needles, then fuckin cut your gum line open and yank them sunsabitches outta there after whittling away some to loosen em up and then put stitches in your mouth. Quit being a girl.

Gonna be going in for surgery soon to get all my fronts removed and implants put in

Should've laid back on the fizzy.

See my other post...

what happened to your teeth?

It's an impacted wisdom tooth.
If left untreated it will slowly move into your other tooth, causing decay in the tooth in front of it. After a few years it will just break apart, and then you will have to lose both teeth.

Go get that shit pulled user. It feels like you're biting a spoon, but it's over in about 8 seconds.

Just don't lose the clot, or your life will surely suck.

Make sure you sleep with your head tilted back about 20 degrees (sleep sitting up) this way your hole will be full of blood to clot with.

They gave me oxycodone, but not a high enough dosage so I ran out. Thankfully my grandmother has a higher dosage for back pain and had some to spare.
OTC ibuprofen usually works on me for toothaches, but I doubt you could take enough for it to help after wisdom tooth removal.

Also don't wear a good shirt. The anesthesia takes a while to wear off after they send you home. I fell asleep sitting up in my bed as soon as I got home, and when I woke up a couple hours later I had drooled blood all over my chest.

Stock up on soup or similar foods that you can eat without chewing as well.

Slammed into concrete as a kid....adult tooth grew in dead, had 15 root canals, got brittle, fell out, got this fake thing, somehow it rotted the rest....I brush 2 times a day....shits fucked

When I had my impacted molar pulled, I didn't need tylenol or anything like that.
Honestly if your hole is clotted, you will be fine. Just don't suck on straws or spit because that will loosen the clot. No smoking either.

He'll I smoked, just don't drag on it too hard, smoked weed too

Yeah, while I'm awake. I'll probably be spazzing out.

I avoided all that shit, and my hole was filled in after 7 days. Took about 5 months to fully close, but you gotta bury that bone with clot off the bat.

It's not even that bad, they numb your gum, then stick in the needle in like 4 places. You don't even feel it really.

The worst part is it feeling like you're biting on a spoon for 8 seconds lol.

They knock you the fuck out with some awesome drugs man....no biggie

get full knock out when getting them pulled
i did and it was 9/10 experience would do again hot nurse

You'll want to get them removed. I had a horrible case of pericoronitis a few years ago. The pain was so awful that I could not even think straight. It's something you definitely don't want to endure. I suggest you get those things removed.

yea

I got put under, woke up with a mouth full of gauz and a weird hangover

I didn't have any problem with the clot once it had formed, it just took a while to form I guess, because it was still bleeding when I got home.
Three of mine were partially through the gum and didn't hurt much, but one was deeper down and hurt a lot more and took longer to recover. I imagine the surgeon and to cut and dig around more to get it out.

Also idk how common it is, but my surgeon used stitches that dissolve after a week or two, so I didn't have to go back and have them removed.

Better then my mouth

Yea you'll be unconscious for the actual surgery, it's just the recovery that hurts.

For me the anesthesia felt like I blinked and it was over. No memory of feeling drowsy and dosing off, and no sense that time had passed. Kinda trippy.

I had the stitches also , but like I said earlier, mine had to be broken out, so it was a pretty big opening

I hate wisdom tooth. All they do is moving my other teeth like a stampede.

Yea, once they pumped in whatever drug it was,, everyone got distant and voices got really deep, then I woke up missing some skull and my butthole hurt

I had one stitch, it came out when I was flushing the whole like 9 days later.

I had no pain in my jaw, just swelling on my jaw bone. I will tell you this though, my nerve would feel twingy or numb once in a while for about 3 - 4 months after that it was fine. The nerve takes the longest to heal.

This is the only thread I've seen on Sup Forums with actual medical advice and not just some tags saying mustard grass and aids

Because we all been through it before. The unknown is the worst part. It's a pretty easy, painless procedure. There is no reason to get anxious and excited about.

After you just have apple sauce and shit for a few days, then you can eat food again!

Yeah no. It can be excruciating pain, and if you don't get it taken care of it can get infected, which would be bad news for you

honestly not that bad

well you got two fillings but that's it. it's taken care of

I read the infection can damage your jaw. I'm like 50/50 right now.

I've had the same issue user. Both back bottoms are partially poking through. I've had them for a good 8-10 years so far. Pain comes and goes. Have more days of no pain than not.

And on that note. I have been to a dentist in the past 2 years and they said nothing about my wisdom teeth what so ever.

Had two of mine out on Wednesday, similar situation but bottom one had come through mostly. Get them out, fuck it sucks but I'm glad I did it. Slight infection so only 30% effectiveness of anesthetic. Pic related

Missing a tooth and a rotting tooth, I brush everyday but teeth always are yellow, it is genetics? I brushes well enough as a kid to not get a cavity until I was 25, any advice how to get the yellow away?

check for celiacs disease, I totally thought i was fine to eat gluten but i got tested because my teeth were decaying and it turned out i was super allergic. You don't even notice the pain or symptoms until after youve been gluten free a few months. Go get the bloodwork done

I have 3 grown in, my forth in pushing through the skin but not penetrated the skin.
Some of the skin that was on the tooth is hanging off and it is annoying as fuck.

please..
You Americans are so addicted and densisitized to painkillers because you throw hundreds of them in each week
I got all four of mine removed and got ibu 400 for three days and it was fine

tooth colour is genetic, a lot of people don't have super white teeth naturally, it's just very common to bleach them. I brush my teeth 4-5 times a day and use mouth wash before going to bed, mine are a bit whiter than yours, but also not super white like my gf's.
And despite the constant and regular brushing with my electrical toothbrush and even flossing a few times a week, I still get holes..

I removed two like four years ago. Went fine, got adrenalin pumped into me, so I was talking through the whole surgery. After the surgery, I went on a date I almost had forgotten about, and ate at a restaurant. I recommend not doing that. Food got into it, and it got infected. Hurt like hell

Gonna have to get them surgically removed.
Hope you have dental insurance

I went on a date too! Hurt way less on the day.

I'm not a dentist. But it your back left tooth looks like it's starting to rot

You're gonna have a persistent pain in your mouth until you get it taken out

Not too small for fitness dick init

You gotta get that broken tooth taken out.
You'll legit die if you don't
That rotten shit gets in to your bloodstream easily through your gums

>mfw was born without wisdom teeth

Can't relate OP. Mine are growing in beautifully.