What would Sup Forums do with $1,000,000?

What would Sup Forums do with $1,000,000?

Other urls found in this thread:

aviatorshotline.com/aviation-real-estate-for-sale?tid=10614&country=All&province=&field_real_estate_price_amount[min]=&field_real_estate_price_amount[max]=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get breast implants.
15 of them

All around my body.

Then lock myself in my room for a month with a tub of lard

invest

1million, Red.

Fagggggg

2 chicks at the same time

Scholarships for poor kids.

Play magic the gathering competitively

Buy a car, buy a house, and buy my girlfriend a beautiful diamond ring and make her my fiancé

Spend it on YOU

Build a wall

after that, you're almost out of money and she leaves you

Buy a small house outright that I can afford to actually have, then with what I have left over put it into my savings/retirement.

Turn it into $5,000,000, because $1,000,000 is not enough money to populate a ghost town with dildoes.

why would it cost $5mil for you and your family to move to a ghost town

weve been through a shit tonn and she hasn't left me yet so hopefully she won't leave me

>> No.730749983
lose it on the bus

burn it

Because we're owned by the current U.S. administration.

2 chicks at the same time.

buy 4chin from chinkmoot
sound stream on Sup Forums
find a way to remove the sjw moralfags and fags

and finally rekt myself
t

2 checks at the same time

Buy 1.000.000 pens, and sell them $1.000.000 each

But user, I already got 1000000.

I also got 2000000:

replace all the sperm banks sperm with mine
wait 20 years
???
my seed has spread and since all my kids will be without a doubt retarded, they will fuck like crazy and let my legecy live on in the genes of of autist children

one million mega million tickets

cant lose

Pay black tranny hookers to take turns nailing me in the shitter

buy an island paradise

>odds currently at 1 in 258,890,850
still wouldnt be at even 0.5% chance lol

...i dont think you know how much 1,000,000 really is

Buy one of them fancy shitting bowls with the water that takes the turd away.

Also, two chicks at the same time, if i had any left over

Buy an old airfield and a couple cars for me and the boys to race on the track

see

Burn it.

Burn it all.

ugh i'll be getting around 1xx Million when my parents die, idk what i'll do, but it seems pointless to be working now when i can wait and be rich off a bunch of life insurance policies, $$$, and businesses.. i'm a richfag, whos bored with life. nah i'm not one of those fakeass richfags who come on here with the doctor/lawyer/ my dad owns a car wash parents.. i'm from olddd money, family has 4 houses, 20+ cars including typical supercars and shit, a jet, 130ft yacht, and a bunch of other luxury garbage like watches jewelery and art. I recently made 250k buying apple stock a couple years ago with my trust fund when It split for $93, sold it at $142.. nah i don't know shit about stocks, i just thought sub $100 apple stock was a steal.. well good bye from a 1%er maybe ill come back and do an AMA and give some steam games away sometime.. going to bremuda for the weekend to get hammered off rum and drunk drive scooters, adios

18 acres of untouched land is only 100k in wyoming

The top gear boys bought their airfield for 300k eur

You dont know shit about land prices, fucko. I aint talking about buying land in some shithole like california

aviatorshotline.com/aviation-real-estate-for-sale?tid=10614&country=All&province=&field_real_estate_price_amount[min]=&field_real_estate_price_amount[max]=

You real fucking stupid, aint ya?

Yeah thats an airstrip, not an airfield, what you gonna do, just drag all day, bound to get boring after a will, no?

don't shit on my post bitch

You do realize the chances of all your children being born "without a doubt retarded" is almost impossible, since there would be genetic variation with the child bearers.

fuck you

I'd hire ISIS to give me the most spectacular death imaginable.
>gold embroidered scimitar decapitation
>1 hour Rube-Goldberg machine that shotguns me in the balls
>Sylvester Stallone reciting the Q'uran and yelling Allahu Akbar before punching me in the balls
>Drowning me in a boiling pool of their cum after fermenting it for a year underground
>Confetti filled dynamite necklace

buy ETH and POSW

We do mixed trip rally relay. Tag in and out for each side 3 times. Hell of a lot of fun.

Also, the first listing (i saw, its probably a mix who sees what) was for a nice 90 degree strip. Imagine doing single lane point to point, especially in the rain

Gets my dick hard thinking about it

Buy 12 thousand acres of ocean

why?

well, yeah...that might be fun.

Well, that would be memorable

>id pay norm mcdonald and adam corrolla to follow me around and just bullshit with me all day for like a week

pre heat the oven, am I right?

Its alright if it seems like a stupid idea to you, its all preference anyhow. I like the idea of having a place to just test out my car in a complete controlled environment, and also no get hassled by the cops if i decide to have a race.

If i had a billion id buy a couple miles of winding mountain road to get dangerous on

buy a historic lodge in the mountains and earn an honest living providing an old-school ski retreat to those who need to escape the modern world. if you're a richfag with money to loan at a modest but respectable interest rate, I'd even go for that. everything is planned but the only finance option fell through.

>Confetti filled dynamite necklace
that sounds fun

Buy a fuck load of tendies

A million dollars will kill maybe, MAYBE, 2 million jews.

Buy a half a fuckload of live chickens, and have never endies tendies

To clarify what the race i named is
>Each car has a detector in is, so when your car passes, it beeps and marks the time
>car set A meet at the 1st set of roads, car set B at the end of 1st set.
>Cars A race to set 1, and then double back to set 2
>soon as cars B reach set 2, cars A double back over set 1, to set 3

Basically, its point to point, but you double back and add more ground between each set

Buy a cheap house near a place where refugees hang out, a rifle, ammunation, a sign that says "private property, trespassers will be shot".

Then I would have a good lawyer set on a speed dial of my phone. I would just wait and see how stupid some refugee can be and tresspasses. I figure that the money would neep me out of jail.

I like sport as you can see.

Technically, with a million you can finance a small scale proxy war if you wanted, and kill muslims that way.

That is even better idea. Could also have people bet on the results and make more money on the side that way to keep things going.

the awkward conversation at the end of a dying thread where neither wants to be rude to the other user and leave