What do yall Sup Forumsros think about "The blue whale game"??

What do yall Sup Forumsros think about "The blue whale game"??

Natural selection

Quick rundown?

It's pretty fucking retarded

Bumping for interest

its fake viral bullshit

Does Sup Forums has anything to do with it?

what is the rules, cut a whale in your own arm and post pics?

whoever play this game get his prize well deserved

If anything is the closes we can have to natural selection

Russian teens sign up to a list and are randomly snet things to do and to send proof of doing it with increasing extremeism ending in suicide.

I think

Ride the whale

Its a game that started in russia and central asia. It started in a website named vk (c)(o)(m) Basically when you signed up you would be assigned an administrator. The administrator would give you tasks for 50 days and the last task was to kill yourself

I beat the game. Rate it 6/10. No replay value

You had to take pics of the tasks you did so the administrator could confirm/.

Wow, it's wonderful.

Why?
I mean what happens if you don't follow the instructions?

They'd threaten you saying they know everyting about you and will send "them" to your house

wouldn't be surprised if they just have someone else on the list kill you as a task

I wish people IRL would stop telling me to not play this game. I mean fuck do I really look like I'm about to kill myself

Apparently there have been 130 cases of this suicide game but not all of them are confirmed

Yes, faggot

It arrived to Brazil like a week ago

It's probably some viral fake shit. But it's fun watching people panic cause of this dumb shit

There's a victim confirmed in Chile, shit was live on the news

dang

Isn't there a movie like this with a popular actor and dave franco or something i think

Also sick game nonetheless why u fags saying its lame? Its prett cool

They basically threaten to kill your parents. It is an organization that seeks depressed teens who are easily influenced and can believe in threats like that. As the game progresses they collect personal data on participants and at the end if they decline to kill themselves they threaten to kill their parents. The suicide is recorded and then later sold. That's where the monetization comes from.

I suspect that OP is from this organization doing marketing campaign on Sup Forums. They periodically make more or less the same post on Sup Forums with exactly the same photo, asking whether Sup Forums knows anything about the game.

Why don't they tell me to not jump of a bridge or something I'm much more likely to do that than play some stupid social network meme shit when it's a known fact I don't even have an account in any and everyone I know knows that
Fuck

nah OP here I aint some retarded as fuck making some dumb viral shit on the internet

Woah, where do I sign up

Hey OP. Where exactly in russia you live?

I found the pic on the internet

I think it's great, you should totally play it op

vk (c)o(m)

All these reports telling me not to play makes me want to play.

I dont recommend signing up. You gotta put your phone number n shit. Its in russian aswell

-OP

Fake and Gay

Thats what i thought

U mean nerve?
They are pretty similar, its just that you gotta send pics cutting yourself drawing whales n shit, and you wont recieve anything by doing it

I guess you could call it a bad rip off of nerve

You're retarded

This shit is honestly fucking ridiculous in every sense

и д и н а х у й

its ridonkuloz

And for some reason I am wasting my time by writing a post here and not doing my French HW

and there's no hot bitches riding bikes with EDM in the background either :c

bonjour

LMAO

If you need help, I speak fluently french as my native language.

Nah fam, it's ok, I can manage somehow, Thanks thoe

Comment tu tappele

gotta love teenagers and their overactive imaginations.