Parents found my bong and the niggers are deciding whether or not to call the cops and kick me out...

Parents found my bong and the niggers are deciding whether or not to call the cops and kick me out. They also found my normalfag bingo and greentext screenshots and now think I'm gay(hardcore cuntseratives)
AMA

are you gay

Neat. Time for an exciting new chapter in your life, where you sleep on park benches and feed on rats

Sounds like you need a bong.

Before proceeding check your computer for monitoring software.

are they going to give it back?

Go to your dad, and beg for forgiveness. Get close to give him a hug, and when he leans in subtly grab his ass

Phone broke so I had to use an iPad which is linked to my dad's shit through iCloud stream

More than I ever have in my life actually. My parents asked if I had coke hidden too which triggered me hard, I need more coke

ARE YOU GAY?

If you get kicked out, come back and t your experiences.

(Also pic not related)

Negative

Is there an app called "Cydia" on it?

Also checked.

Nope. It's not jail broken Andy there's no monitoring shit my dad just saw he pics on his phone because of iCloud

Are you a nigger?

*greentext

(Again pic not related)

100% cracker

Kill them, in court say then attacked you for being gay and you defended yourself.

Nigga you kinda deserve it for not using google drive for those kinds of images.

Post bingo screenshot nigger and fuck mom to prove not gay

then why are you acting like such a whiny faggot

Become gay with boys
Full frontal or gtfo
Be visibly gay
Much fab
Soon 4get about bong
u fgt

pics of your mom or your full of shit

Deleted every pic I added since I took the iPad already, including some drug shit I don't think he saw

Show your Dad Sup Forums and bond over a budlight you underage boi

All of my bad shit's on my phone I don't give that much of a fuck about bungo but parents have autism breakdowns about everything I do

Grabbed my keys while they were fucking up my room a few hours ago, laying on the floor of my room in a pile of spaghetti atm. Probably gonna go start a new life as an Alaskan crab fisherman

Does your phone have a passcode? And if your parents are as you say they are you still shouldn't have been so retarded as to put images from Sup Forums onto your dad's iPad and to own a bong instead of smonking it in the most discreet way possible.

Op is a fag

They're nosy cunts but usually stay out of my personal shit. It was a good and faithful bong for the 5 rips I actually got out of it. Dad's looking for a way to dispose of it because he thinks we're getting v&

Thanks bb

So basically your parents are militant christfags who snoop into your private life and you thought it would be a good idea to save images from one of the most anti-conservative values websites out there onto your dad's iPad AND buy a literal fucking bong?

Yeah

Nigga...