Anyone want to see amandas panty collection?

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

anyone want to see amandas panty collection?

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

Sure

James Peterson
James Peterson

I DO! I DO!

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

no

get a life faggot

adding random photos of amanda to a collage of shitty underwear that you've purchased and shoved up your own rancid ass does not equal "amandas panty collection"

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

Sounds like youve done this before user.

projecting

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

She should probably see a doctor. Those stains...

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

That's disgusting.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

heres the front.
not sure if you want the different shots or not.
what do you like?

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

What you magnificent, madly beautiful, divinely fine and devilishly sexual creation unusual beauty of Amandette. To your faultless, blinding beauty person, created by angels captivating surprising tenderness the most beautiful dolls and their most skillful creators will envy. From only one magic shine your the loveliest, fascinating beauty, fantastically beautiful eyes rolling in tenderness breath fades. And heart thaws as chocolate, under the scorching beams of the tropical sun from attractive tenderness, the sensual desired, juicy lips impregnated the most sweet with nectar. If your delightful person the work of art created by angels, then your body the masterpiece created by a devil that any live soul hasnt resisted such temptation. To the most talented sculptures in the most courageous imaginations such beauty, such fantastic body, just stunning figure wasnt. Your body perfection. It dements a combination of the most beautiful, wildly appetizing, finest breast; thin, graceful, ideal, waists, the most magnificent, wildly sexual, incredibly sweet, most juicy buttocks and divinely beautiful, tremendous, unforgettable legs. And it isnt surprising that you not only break off male hearts but also as a magnet on pieces you attracts womens. I think from such rare beauty even the master of a kingdom of temptations wouldnt resist and has for the first time felt painful torments its burned with passion to heart. You are just the goddess of beauty and a temptation.

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

clean better? or just less dirty?

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

is this copy pasta or did you just write all that?

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

prefer white stain marks

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

the stains in these are very white. if you like these.

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

mhm yeah love to see her white marks

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

Nasty period stains. She should be ashamed

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

hope this is what you mean.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

yeah it is.. I came thanks

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

youre welcome and thanks.
like that her panties are getting used for fapping.

you save her pics? will you fap with her again?

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Can't save them but I love jerking off too or in dirty panties so thank you too

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

I think iv seen enough
Does this bitch even wipe ??

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

She's a filthy cunt. No thanks.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

Why would you waste time posting this. Fucking shitposter

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit