Anyone want to see amandas panty collection?

anyone want to see amandas panty collection?

Sure

I DO! I DO!

no

get a life faggot

adding random photos of amanda to a collage of shitty underwear that you've purchased and shoved up your own rancid ass does not equal "amandas panty collection"

Sounds like youve done this before user.

>projecting

She should probably see a doctor. Those stains...

That's disgusting.

heres the front.
not sure if you want the different shots or not.
what do you like?

What you magnificent, madly beautiful, divinely fine and devilishly sexual creation unusual beauty of Amandette. To your faultless, blinding beauty person, created by angels captivating surprising tenderness the most beautiful dolls and their most skillful creators will envy. From only one magic shine your the loveliest, fascinating beauty, fantastically beautiful eyes rolling in tenderness breath fades. And heart thaws as chocolate, under the scorching beams of the tropical sun from attractive tenderness, the sensual desired, juicy lips impregnated the most sweet with nectar. If your delightful person the work of art created by angels, then your body the masterpiece created by a devil that any live soul hasnt resisted such temptation. To the most talented sculptures in the most courageous imaginations such beauty, such fantastic body, just stunning figure wasnt. Your body perfection. It dements a combination of the most beautiful, wildly appetizing, finest breast; thin, graceful, ideal, waists, the most magnificent, wildly sexual, incredibly sweet, most juicy buttocks and divinely beautiful, tremendous, unforgettable legs. And it isnt surprising that you not only break off male hearts but also as a magnet on pieces you attracts womens. I think from such rare beauty even the master of a kingdom of temptations wouldnt resist and has for the first time felt painful torments its burned with passion to heart. You are just the goddess of beauty and a temptation.

clean better? or just less dirty?

is this copy pasta or did you just write all that?

prefer white stain marks

the stains in these are very white. if you like these.

mhm yeah love to see her white marks

Nasty period stains. She should be ashamed

hope this is what you mean.

yeah it is.. I came thanks

youre welcome and thanks.
like that her panties are getting used for fapping.

you save her pics? will you fap with her again?

Can't save them but I love jerking off too or in dirty panties so thank you too

I think iv seen enough
Does this bitch even wipe ??

She's a filthy cunt. No thanks.

Why would you waste time posting this. Fucking shitposter