Post bizarre aspects of your culture

Post bizarre aspects of your culture

(Preferably high culture)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-asia/toraja-people-and-most-complex-funeral-rituals-world-001268
discover-bali-indonesia.com/encyclopedia-incineration.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The penis shrine is near my house btw lol

our life revolves around who's got the meme'st death.
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-asia/toraja-people-and-most-complex-funeral-rituals-world-001268
discover-bali-indonesia.com/encyclopedia-incineration.html

I thought Indos burn dead people

in some culture, they do incinerate the dead.
in some culture they just simply lay the dead on the road, which strangely doesn't leave any stench at all (they claim it was sorcery and shit, but i think they just embalmed the dead with secret solution or something).
the only similarity is how we think about death in general, its highly celebrated

Homicide rates. That's all.

actually nothing

This. Besides homicide rates, Brazil is a pretty boring country.

>Homicide
I see grotesque sites in Japanese and most of their aticles about the wold grotesque incidents is about Brazill and Mexico and India.

It's actually more a social problem than freaks

What do you think about that?
I'm very afraid If i were you.
In Japan,many people don't think we are killed.

>very afraid

0 fucks given. Only drug dealers and niggers get shot.

>sponsored by adidas

fucking nazis

We burn witches on bonfires every summer

Herr Mannelig plz don't burn meee

>images (9).jpg
HA HA HA BENIS X---DDDDDDD

what sick fuck codified this into a cultural practice?

its not even impressive. its just a normal jump. if he messed up he would kill the babies though

>The EU has 24 official languages, of which three (English, French and German) have the higher status of "procedural" languages

what will happen to english as a language in the EU now?

English Is the perfect mixture of a Latin based and Germanic based language. Also it's easy as fuck, unlike french. German is too "germanic" and will be too alien to Romancce countries

Ireland speak English

>what will happen to english as a language in the EU now?

Still the official language of Malta and Ireland, also serves as a lingua franca between all the diplomats.

French is hard? I never really studied it, what's hard about it? If you watch a few French movies you can kinda stop looking at the subtitles after a while.

I mean It's harder than English.

Its grammar is much more complex and you have things like different genders and and such. It's understandable but it's not babby's first language as is english

We do something similar.

this is why pagans should be burn alive

Śmigus-dyngus is pagan too

You're a Polack, talking about paganism. That's funny.

Scandinavia, Baltic states and Poland is still going to use it as primary, so is Ireland, so it really doesn't matter.