Tell me about your dreams Sup Forums

Tell me about your dreams Sup Forums

What do you want to accomplish in your life, I'll listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Core-Oliver-I-Johns/dp/0995399506
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now this is an interesting question.

I'd like to be recognised as a writer, and at some point probably have some form of military experience (weird combo I know).

That, and also have a really loving and happy family.

Already written a novel, am engaged, so so far it looks like I'm on track - just have to get people interested in reading my book! Haha

i want to marry a really cute little girl

> Becoming a Managing Director in a major investment Bank

if not now when? just send over the book to us btards and we can have a go at it

What is the book about?

fuck that

Just for chasing dollars or are you genuinely interested in managing bankers?

I want to make films, practically not digitally. I've written a short and have £4000 and waiting on a grant that will double that. I've found a developing and processing company that has editing suites available, which is scarce in the UK. I'm firmly in pre production and planning on uploading for free when it's done.

Space science fiction.

It's on Amazon actually - if anyone is interested:

amazon.com/Core-Oliver-I-Johns/dp/0995399506

I want to start in IB, make a fuckton of cash, go to a T6 for my MBA, work in a megafund, retire by 50

Posted link if you're curious user

I want to travel the stars in search of a new home. We know the Earth is dying. We know the sun will eventually supernova. I wanna save us as a species so in the future people will always remember me as a hero. It'll never happen but dreams are dreams

>We know the Earth is dying.

Yep. Every ten years since 1970. Lol

I want to move to Paris because I really like it there. I just don't know what job I'm going to have and it's a bit late to learn how to do anything new now.
I want to have enough money to support my life goal of doing everything I want to before the age of 27 then committing suicide.

My dream is to suck a log outta Sixx's ass

The idea of finding new worlds is what draws me to science fiction writing actually (writer user from earlier post).

What part draws you to it? The actual act, or just the recognition?

I want to write and perform music.

Why 27? Want to be part of the "27 club"?

In a band? Do you write music now? Gotta start to get there dude, even if it's rough to begin with!

I want to graduate with decent enough grades to go to grad school. After that, my dream would be a ph.D. I love learning and consider it the ecstasy to life and I want to be able to show that passion to others and I think a professor position in a university in the future is the best way

I want to support myself just filming my wood and metal projects and leave my wife for someone who isn't such a greedy bitch

Good on you.

Subject?

The actual act. Can you imagine landing on a whole new planet and being able to see everyone have a fresh start?

Dude if you're not happy, why are you still with her

I keep having the same recurring dream: our government has been taken over by interdimensional beings in order to steal our natural resources

It would be awe inspiring.

I can't fathom it when people don't realise how amazing it would be.

Also, given the time that we have been born, that sense of discovery and adventure isn't readily available on our own planet anymore. Don't get me wrong, earth is great, but seeing a completely new place... wow

I would one day like to have a qt gf. I'm 25 and been reading about psychology, apparently if people my age don't ever have some type of close relationship it will affect us later in life in a negative way.

The only women who seem to be attracted to me are fat or ugly girls. Every day I can feel my standards slipping and I am more and more willing to settle for less. I feel like at the same time I am slowly losing my dreams and it hurts. Maybe life will be better once I am done with school and have a well paying job, but even that feels hollow and rewardless.

I feel like I am just going through the motions of life without actually being able to appreciate them.

Plant biology. I've kind of fallen in love with most things photosynthetic. The degree of complexity they display, for something characterized as not being able to move, is really astounding.
But I have a lot of self doubts. I think everyone does in university. Its difficult to approach a professor about potential research work positions, especially when they are considered the #1 authority on earth in the subject

I just figure 30 is what I consider too old to be alive (for myself, I completely understand why others would want to live).
Aiming for 27 gives me a couple years to tie anything big I have up I guess?

Me again, I wish there was some type of guide to dating girls in your classes in college

I just want to go to space.

That is a good question that I'm not sure how to answer anymore

Don't worry - focus on doing what makes you happy, the rest will come.

Figure out and do what YOU want, not what makes you the most $$

The dream is to work my way up as an hevy machine operator. then buy a decent house and settle down whit my GF and start i family

>dream of having a qt gf
>wakeup horny and alone
>too depressed to fap
>just turned 34
>realize that high school were the best years of my life
>tfw I hated high school
help me

Then leave.

It will hurt (trust me), but you will BOTH be better off. If you stay you will either kill yourself or become a husk of a person.

I have faith in you user - do what you need to do

R3volut!0n without arms, but of consciousness. I want to get rid of corrupt politicians, banks, oil companies, GMOs, major corporations and everything fucking up the world to create a long term National Developement Plan (in Mexico that could translate to almost every country in America), based on peoples' needs and not what politicians think we need. I am the founder of an NGO to create this project, but we need hands, minds and money.

That's cool.

Don't worry - of ots what you want, strive for it. If you try, you will find a way!

*with* jesus fuck am drunk now..

Fair enough.

Listen, don't sell yourself short just yet. Just find things to enjoy in life - see where you end up

send it over - avierjo at g mall

My dream is toMmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby. :]

I want to be a comedian. I'm a decent performer and I've got good jokes. Idk, I just want to make people laugh for a living.

Sent

>the rest will come.

I hope so

I could have gone to med school, but it doesn't appeal to me. I want to help people get control of their bodies and do what they want, that in iitself is fulfilling, but I still have that empty hole in my life never having a gf. I just want someone to fuck, cuddle, and share my feelings with. Sometimes I think just killing myself would be the best thing for me, but I can't break my mother's heart.

Fuck.

People don't really like me. They stare at me in public and I can just feel them looking down on me like I'm not even a person.. Maybe if I had been raised by my parents things would be different. I just want to make some bonds, you know?
One day I'll have everyone acknowledge me..
One day I will be the Hokage..

Believe it.

Make my life a movie

>almost died at age 7, no longer fear death.
>got the first girl I ever fell in love with to crawl back to me and beg for my cock
>have lifelong friends that I can trust with anything
>sold drugs
>joined the army
>have a girl who gave herself to me physically, emotionally, and spiritually
>walked on sides of skyscrapers while skipping school
>have been betrayed by people, I've called brothers
>find out they tried to kill themselves

I'm going to Norway in a couple weeks to hike with someone I've known for around 10 years. I'm writing my thoughts/life stories down while I'm in the mountains & then I'm partying all over Europe with a pocket full of cash for 10 days

And I'm only 18

I want to own my own restaurant.

Don't worry, youre on the right path. Do what YOU want.

Don't off yourself - how does that get you fulfilled?

Just go put yourself out there in the dating and friendship game - you'll meet people.

You WONT do it by staying home all the time, though

jews

Holy shit you must be cooler than Naruto Uzumaki

get dubs

>get degree in physics
>join military and grind for 4 years
>go into research and development for new weaponry

i'm fucked in the head but I enjoy weapons and warfare and this is what I am passionate for

Interesting!

Remember that everyone has a story - not that yours isnt imporant, but dont forget about others have experiences worth sharing as well.

Keep up with an interesting life, user!

Go ahead, make my day, make me laught!

I dont have a dream op. I wanted to make movies or be an actor or writer, but i dont want to be famous. I am lost. I dated a girl for 8 years and i could of had a family and been with her forever but i left and now im lost. I dream to escape my world. I dream to die.

What country user?

All I can say is there is always opportunites - you just have to look

Thanks user, I appreciate you responding to me.

I make moves on girls all the time, but they either turn me down or more often I get their number only to find out they are not interested or have bf. The latest girl I asked out wanted a specific date and time. I asked her out on the spur of the moment and couldn't give her anything. So I just kinda was like "I understand" and went about my business. I want to ask her out again with what she wanted, but I know she's gonna be like every other girl and flake out at the last moment.

I both want a gf, but I feel like they will never want me and it's not worth my time to even try. It's so fucked up and that's the reason I think of suicide. I want a wife and children, but I don't feel like I'm ever gonna get them. This drives me to drink and say fuck it, but when I'm sober i only long for completion.

Holy shit I feel like a super beta right now.

My dreams died when I failed college, my girlfriend of 5 left me, and my best friend shot himself. Now I do drugs and hope for the sweet release of death.

Try to move on bro, try to get another job. There are plenty of jobs that pay well, but don't require a college education. If you have money women will want you. Be the best that you can be. Educate yourself and get fit. If that doesn't work you can off your self painlessly with nitric oxide, you know the lauging gass that dentists use. It's how I would go.

Then stop being one. Look at your actions, recognise what you are doing, and stop the behaviour that is causing you issues.

Focus on you, and stop 'asking out every girl you see'. Patience, and be sure that you are set on yourself and what you want to do in life.

Don't expect someone else to fall in love with you when you don't know yourself.

Stay strong, you go this - making those recognitions you already have are seriously the first steps. It all makes more sense and gets easier from here - trust me

I want to work as management in a hospital or a large corporation but not sure i'll make it there because I g to a small school and I only have a 3.4 gpa.

I appreciate you user, you are the first person I've opened up to in a long time. Thank you.

I recognize what you are saying and I understand it. It's just a harder path to follow than being caught up in your emotions and wants. I am going to follow though with my goals, but I fear being an old man with nothing to show for it. No children, no love, and only my career to be my legacy. I feel like a career is secondary to being loved and loving, to have children and passing on my genetics. I guess I am just scared of my future and being unfilled, putting in all this effort only to come up short.

I guess every man who has a rough start in life may perhaps face this dilema, but it doesn't make it any easier.

>What do you want to accomplish in your life

I don't know, to be honest. Nothing appeals to me except looking forward to weekends so I can get drunk.

That's alright user, i'm here to help - this thread has actually be fascinating (this is writer user from first reply).

What I can say is I know the feeling you're having, and don't worry - you WILL be fine. Put yourself out there, go join some hobby you enjoy, and do things that make you actually feel alive. People will see this, and they will come.

DO NOT have other people as your primary goal - it will show.

Work on you, user. Bit by bit.

Best of luck!

Getting better at drawing stuff
(Pic related this is my current level of drawing)

Nothing. I have no dream or goal in life. I'm 28 and have literally never aspired to do or be anything. I just exist because I'm too pathetic to off myself, and euthanasia is illegal here. If it were legal, I'd walk into the hospital and have them turn me into soylent green.

This is pretty good, take it to /ic/ to see what they think. We also have drawthreads over on Sup Forums.

Thanks user
Another drawing for you kindness

Thank you.

I think I come off as a loner type. I have no problem making friends, male or female, but I am really only interested in a romantic relationship at this point in my life.

I think I do need to pursue a hobby, for me it's hiking. Thing is though with school I can never be bothered to go out and actually do it, I think it's laziness on my part. Perhaps I just need to go and do it, I think I need to spend less time on the internet and more time doing what I desire. It's just that, what I desire most of all is a qt gf. I guess I just need to put that on hold till it comes. Does the hurt ever stop until it finally arrives?

Exactly - just pause that desire. It will come.

You like hiking? Dude for real, go and join one of the many hiking groups that set up shop all over the place. Shit, join more than one.

Go hiking, go meet people, enjoy life. The rest will come.

When you are actually doing things you enjoy, the pain will all ofa sudden seem like a memory. Maybe bits here and there, but then just get back to actually doing what you want - you will be feeling too good for it to affect you.

Enjoy the trails, user

Thank you I will do my best.

Oh yeah, you've got potential.

To build cheap and advanced prosthetics I'm talking to the point they mimic human function perfectly. No hook/claw bullshit or crappy robotic hands that have certain moves and are limited.

And once I've accomplished that, use the platform to build competent suits of powered frames and eventually armor. Think fallout power armor, but not so retro futuristic.

Oh, and go and colonize Mars.

Sounds fun.

Best of luck!