New celeb thread. Who is your favourite? Who your top 3,4,2,no 3?

New celeb thread. Who is your favourite? Who your top 3,4,2,no 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12840131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kenzie
Maddie
Elle
Ryry

Schoolgirl Maisie?

:3
+ Jj for me

What you magnificent, madly beautiful, divinely fine and devilishly sexual creation unusual beauty of Maisette. To your faultless, blinding beauty person, created by angels captivating surprising tenderness the most beautiful dolls and their most skillful creators will envy. From only one magic shine your the loveliest, fascinating beauty, fantastically beautiful eyes rolling in tenderness breath fades. And heart thaws as chocolate, under the scorching beams of the tropical sun from attractive tenderness, the sensual desired, juicy lips impregnated the most sweet with nectar. If your delightful person the work of art created by angels, then your body the masterpiece created by a devil that any live soul hasnt resisted such temptation. To the most talented sculptures in the most courageous imaginations such beauty, such fantastic body, just stunning figure wasnt. Your body perfection. It dements a combination of the most beautiful, wildly appetizing, finest breast; thin, graceful, ideal, waists, the most magnificent, wildly sexual, incredibly sweet, most juicy buttocks and divinely beautiful, tremendous, unforgettable legs. And it isnt surprising that you not only break off male hearts but also as a magnet on pieces you attracts womens. I think from such rare beauty even the master of a kingdom of temptations wouldnt resist and has for the first time felt painful torments its burned with passion to heart. You are just the goddess of beauty and a temptation.

Bro, do you even colon4?

1. Taylor Swift
2. Taylor Swift
3. Taylor Swift

all my leaks were fakes,
just a ruse to keep simple minded
fools in a state a flux!

Yes.

Same

Queen.

I'm off to bed we'll have to do that again sometime

>would hang out with and massage feet but nothing more/10

Anymore pey?

Maybe. So am I. Bye

Thanks for the (You)

strawpoll.me/12840131

?

Fuck off Herman

Munn

I would so lick those soles while jerking off

>
stop spying on me, like a dirty old man across the street with a pair of binoculars might!

Wouldn't dream of it

Take your meds faggot

what about Munn's?

Is it just me, or are the vast majority of the popular celebrities in this day and age ugly as fuck?

The celebrities you all think are hot are actually 7s. I do not know of a single actress i would consider a 10.

They're all overrated.

Same. They look tasty

Who's would you choose?

I love these pic

Underrated

Selena's

Who's the xenomorph

I agree. Every time I see a new actress I think is hot as fuck I end up finding something or things I don't like and it ruins everything for me. Like Scarlett Johansson. I used to think she was hot. Then I watched Lucy and now I can only see her as a drugged out piece of trash. She just looks trashy

You like spic feet over chink feet?

Or is Selena just better looking?

favorite actresss

Celeb status has always made people think that average looking woman, and men are way hotter than they are in reality. It's kinda like the beer goggles effect.

This.

I see girls in wwyd threads that are way hotter than the hottest girl in this thread. Being a celebrity does not equal being attractive.

In my age, more appealing to me. That's why

BLACKED

Fuck man, she was always the hottest one on that Victorious show. Not just her looks but her attitude on that show was badass.

I like her ass... I mean acting.

Noone says that they are better looking
Imply more faggots

taylor swift is so hot that i cant even masturbate to her because i would defile her image

More pey

I just finger myself for Tay.

She has great legs and feet

Better looking than who? We were just saying everybody seems to think celebs are extremely hot when in reality they aren't.We weren't implying anything. It's known that people will praise an ugly celeb because of their fame.

This comment was a little too defensive.

are you a gril?

She does

I wish...I finger my sissy pussy for Tay.

Oh shit

They are close to being exquisite but that pinky toe is too short. Would still worship the fuck out of them though/10

I'd love to pound your tight sissy hole as you hold up pictures of Tay for me

Are her boobs saggy?

The pinky toe is her only flaw. Noone is perfect

Yes please!

Can I fuck your mouth while he does?

I don't think they say any more than natural tits do

If you woke up as Tay, which famous guy would you try and fuck first?

Yes, but it might get hard to hold up the pictures of Tay.

They're damn big tho

Sag*

Who's got the nicest cock?

I bet you'd do your best though, wouldn't you?

Might be cumming to this unless you have better leg/feet pics

Dunno, you gotta find that out. Who do you fancy?

Mhmm

I'm not sure, who's hot?

Not really a better pic of said things from ryry